Why was he right about.....everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nLRQvK2-iqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oCbaIkpTdiE
youtube.com/watch?v=7SUIiIP1DB8
kat.cr/george-carlin-collection-t1929415.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he always was

No, he was right when he was young and had hair too. Age only brought out the best in him, but he was always that based.

yes. i would give anything to see what he would have to say about the world today. it's been 8 years in june since he died and it feels like the world has changed so much since then.

So much has changed but stayed the same. He was spot on about SJW and Libs way back. Come to think of it he was spot on the :

Environment
Conservatives
War
Overly Macho Men
Soft pussies named Kyle
The English language
Guys who wear their watches inside their wrist
Feminists
Everything. Everything everything.

he didn't mean everything he said as "i joke but this is real social commentary". a lot of the essays in his books were contradicting. you would need to interview a friend or family member to get a per statement idea of whether he meant what he said or not. he COULD be honest at times, but he was also insanely guarded in his life, and I think that carried over to some degree in guarding his real views during standup/writing. I saw him live once and he threw a guy out for getting drunk and choking the guy behind him. Called him an inbred piece of shit.

his bit about collecting all the "alphas", throwing them in a big arena, and letting them kill each other like the brutes they are was particularly good.

This guy was so naturally funny and articulate. I can't imagine there will ever be someone who reaches his heights ever again.

anyone got the bit where hes like

>its too late, youre all fucked, i just wish i could watch you all get fucked, but ill be dead

based

No which is that I dont remember.

You literally have to be an edgy teen to like George Carlin.

basically everything after the 80's

Bait.

not his early shit. when I was about 14 my mom got my dad "the little david years" box set of his albums from the late 60's and early 70's. he actually used to be hopeful and nice.

I think the "Wall Street and Coke" era of the 80's though killed his hope for humanity and made him the edgelord for today's youth. You can tell around the time he made "What am I doing in New Jersey" that he was being jaded with society

>It's a conservative reads Sup Forums episode

Hey man nice blazer, can you like my profile on FB? Like4like bro! Seeya at church

George Carlin isn't funny and was basically a proto-SJW

You spelled Bill Hicks wrong.

RIP Sup Forums, the influx of edgy retards has gone beyond limits and turned this place into reddit. This worthless atheistic liberal faggot is now getting praised here, great. Well Sup Forums, it was good while it lasted.
Is there any other site that is not full of niggers and mongoloids? Something like 8ch?

bad bait.

he'd be a redditfag

Found the retards

Wow! Excellent rebuttal, did you think of that brilliantly intelligent response yourself? :^)

worse bait.

Actually he shits a lot on top of SJW and PC values. But at the same time he knows how stupid Cuckservatives are.

>collecting all the alphas

That bit wasn't about collecting all the alphas. It was about rounding up all sorts of criminals, the violent offenders, the sexual offenders, the burned out wastoids the extreme psychotics, and then letting them lose in 4 of the square walled off mid western states and have a free for all. Air dropping all the confiscated weapons and drugs in the country. Installing little 6" by 6" sliding metal gates that are only open for like 10 seconds a month. AND THEN you get the biggest and the baddest getting through and creating the ultimate Alphas.

Now that would be some fucking top shelf entertainment right there. You could fold all four major pro sports leagues, wrestling, MMA, all of it. And as long as I had the 24/7 365 EXTREME SURVIVAL channel, I would be good to fucking go.

He had a bit in It's Bad For Ya where he because said "you're all fucked, have fun watching the world burn". There's other ones where he echoed that, but that one popped into my mind right away.

My grandpa saw him live once and he smoked a joint and drank a six pack on stage during the intermission

It was along the lines of "We all have no stake in the world. It's all a big party and we aren't invited. However as Americans we have front row seats to the show, so might as well sit back, relax and watch it all burn."

>fat rich white guy sicking a big brown dick detected

nope. the prison states was a different bit.

>you take about a hundred thousand of these disgusting pricks (the alphas as he calls them elsewhere in the bit) and throw them in an arena. a big 25 acre dirt arena. and you just let them kick the shit out of each other for 24 hours nonstop. no food, no water. just whiskey and PCP. you let them beat the shit out of each other until only 1 guy is left standing, then you take that guy, put him on a pedestal, and shoot him in the fucking head.

actual quote from the bit i'm talking about. not verbatim, but you get the idea.

Isn't that literally every Dystopian future sports movie ever?

>Guys who wear their watches inside their wrist
How else are you supposed to check the time while shooting your rifle?

Basically, but ramped up to 11 or 12

That would work too

Because key to understanding about people is understanding the human condition. Everything we think and do is derived from that. In essence - people never change.

Coincidentally I just watched that an hour ago, it was on Youtube under "Carlin's first appearance with Maher" or something similarly worded

>George Carlin

>tfw named kyle
When i heard him talking shit about pussies like me I got sad and cried like a pussy

he was right about it all

youtube.com/watch?v=nLRQvK2-iqQ
dedicated to you 'muricans

The guy was my ideological idol when i was a teen. Now that i am an adult i have to say that he had too little respect for tradition. Hitler is more my cup of tea now.

Hitler knew what was up.

>deciding on circumstances individually rather than what's expected of what you've labeled yourself = incoherence
You are literally like a teenager.

Probably not everything, but from what I remember about his stand up he was pretty on the nose overall. He hated more or less the right things about both far left hambeasts and retarded cuckservatives without caring if he angered either.

He shat on the lunatic fringe of the left all the time, the lunatic fringe of the right are just too butthurt to notice he did it to both. Come to think of it maybe that was his intent, to show both sides are whiny faggots.

Who is this semen demon?

Before she came close to the mirror, I thought that was that Sega girl from the King of the Nerds threads.

Pretty much this. According to Carlin, the only "good things" were praying to the Sun, or Joe Pesci (because Pesci gets things done, usually with a bat), watching car wrecks and natural catastrophes and shit, praying it got worse. And enjoying your front row seat to the show.

I don't get the hate. Are some of you faggoty little numale girls just butt hurt about the way the world is? So you just tremble and call him edgy? As if being "edgy" automatically equates to "wrong".

I've been reading An Orgy of George on the terrace for a couple of days, and I've read it before. No one has ever been as good as him at identifying and deconstructing silly bullshit and pettiness in humans.
youtube.com/watch?v=oCbaIkpTdiE
BASED

>>Why was he right about everything?
>yes

I'M A STREETWISE SMARTBOMB
AND I CAN GIVE YOU A GIGABYTE IN A NANOSECOND
Shut up and tell a fucking joke you old coot

Most plebeian post I've seen in a while. That poem is damn near the coolest intro to anything ever, rivaling even the first three minutes of Can't You Hear Me Knocking

Please. He ends the poem shit and immediately the next line is "PUSSY FARTS KEK"
That special is garbage and you know it.

Fuck off ya cunt. That was his last stand up, not long before he died, and he was literally exploding with vitriol. I'd like to see any of todays "comics" try and get anywhere near half that.

LMAO i didn't notice the word why at the beginning of the post.

he was right about everything because he was truly a free thinker, but not dangerous, so he could give his insight on everything he wanted to talk about in the world and we didn't fear for the safety of everyone around him. he often spoke of being raised catholic and giving that up when he reached "the age of reason" as he called it. he believed what he wanted to believe and had his own opinions not influenced by others, and he decided to share them with all of us.

>being this prematurely post traumatic

Demonio Semen?

Traditionally court jesters can get away with actually spitting the truth because "lol he's smashing pies and shitting his pants too guyz! how can you take him seriously!?" Which is precisely why Carlin could get away with what he was saying, especially towards the end of his career. He was telling entire audiences of fat lazy cows exactly how fat and lazy they were, how their government was keeping its boot on their neck, and all sorts of other inconvenient truths, but no one batted an eye because "lol 7 dirty words so fanny!"

It was his last one, and he was angry? Oh my mistake, it must be simply amazing. Thank you for changing my opinion on that shit show.

>next line is PUSSY FARTS KEKEK

actually that little rhyming rant was the end of the show. try to actually pay attention next time smarty pants tourist Sup Forumsedditor

It was at the beginning when I watched it, smarty pants.

the "modern man" poem as it's called is at the beginning of the show. the special is called Life is Worth Losing.

>he watches comedians purely for "jokes"
>he watches george carlin, especially post 2000 Carlin, for "jokes"

No, I was just pointing out that screaming at some old guy to JUST TELL A JOKE HEHEHE, when he's been telling "jokes" for the better part of 50 years, especially his earlier career, and especially when the last quarter or so of his career is well known for being particularly hateful and cynical, is fucking completely retarded on your part. I could give to shits what your opinion is on that show, because your opinion means fuck all to me, you pathetic mindless numale.

Oooh I'm telling my mommy, you'll be in sooo much trouble!
You're a hoot when you're mad

Could have sworn that was from his last special It's Bad for Ya

Ok, so you're a complete retard then, thanks

Jaded old cynic who let the world break him. He gave into despair, and it ruined him.

Yet you keep replying :3

and you too, pretty epic xD

I kept expecting someone to walk through the door/come out from the closet

FAAAATTT slob

nah. LIWL was his second to last special.

JUST LIKE ME

youtube.com/watch?v=7SUIiIP1DB8

Yeah havent seen them in a while. Went to see if any of them were on HBO GO and literally none of them are.

>taking any of those clowns seriously

And I'm getting really sick of guys named Todd.

Fuck Todd, fuck Kyle, and fuck their friends Tucker and Flynn

>It's a hacks whine about a legend episode

Ok, ok...

So, like, if I work at a restaurante for 50 years, but then I get angry and shit, I can start bringing people whatever they want and shit on their tables, just because I'm now hateful and cynical?

Because he was old and cynical. It will happen to all of us when we stop placing stakes in all this bullshit that doesn't matter.

Well, if the people are paying to come into your restaurant and eat whatever you want to give them, yes. He didn't just yell at people in the street.

Best Thomas the Tank Engine narrator too

>The greatest, if not the second greatest comedian, acclaimed by comedians & critics the world over, is only for edgy teens

Go jump off a fucking cliff faggot

>retard in charge of constructing a proper metaphor

just kys

Did he ever bury islam, though?

You know what fuggin sucks dude? The politicians, man! THe politicians are screwing us over maaaan! If I could I would take a big stinky doo doo right on top of a politician's big stinky head, man! But you know what's even dumber than politicians? People who believe in God! Come on how can you believe in a magic sky fairy, maaan? I smoked some marijuana last week (pauses and waits for audience to stop applauding) I smoked some marijuana last week and let me tell you that was more of a religious experience than any of these white Christian males could ever know. And another thing about white males... women are so much smarter than us. They really are. Women are so much smarter than men, I'm telling you, it's true. Is my pandering working yet? Did I get all of the upvotes on Reddit yet?

Carlin is the progenitor of Sup Forums's sense of humor.

He was an atheist when it was actually edgy. If he was still alive today he'd be tearing the jews a new asshole.

>Be white, be lame, and be proud. And stop trying to dance like blacks

>When are white people gonna learn that it's their job to give other people the blues, not to get them?

>There's absolutely nothing wrong with the word nigger

Nice strawman, faggot.

>Busier than a dyke in a hardware store.
>Lacrosse is not a sport; lacrosse is a faggoty college activity.
>You show me a tropical fruit and I'll show you a cocksucker from Guatemala.
>We don't care when Richard Pryor or Eddie Murphy say it. Why? 'Cause they're niggers!
>It does not take a lot of imagination to piss off a feminist.

^All actual quotes from George Carlin routines. But nice try, Republicuck.

>white guys who shave your heads completely bald; you're not black..

>Call her a cum catcher.

>the human game was up a long time ago when we surrendered power to the high priests and traders

Looking at the replies you can see Sup Forums is filled with underage redditors

>Confusing Bill Hicks with based George Carlin

confirmed underage

You know how I know it's GOT tourist season on Sup Forums? Because there are so many Reddit Carlin defenders in this thread. Usually we make fun of this edgy tryhard """""comedian""""", but not during Reddit season when all of the gaytheists get butthurt.

bad bait.

>kat.cr/george-carlin-collection-t1929415.html
Here's a linkaroo for you peeps who don't got this shiet yet.