what is this, manlet pills?

you're all such shit
what's PTH

Don't judge

le electronic music with a circle picture

passtheheadphones

pass the dick into my ass

レッド・ピール me on Louis

where can i hear Rajel Ali - Vejas SS16 Soundtrack?

rateyourmusic.com/~tripup

is there "music"?

>5 stars
>77 live, black saint and sinner lady, bcd-2, Jeff mills at liquid room, Morton Feldman

He secretes special pheromones that make him irresistible to far Eastern female specimens. He's also extremely handsome and has a vast knowledge of kpop not to mention.

funeralparade *actually* has an asian girlfriend though.

soulseek has been more than sufficient over the years, in all honesty

>Fishmans 5 stars
Do I even need to say it?

rateyourmusic.com/~underr
I am. It's comfy desu

nice circle picture, got any more?

yes

what, "good taste friend!"? ;=

There's much better avant-reggae out there.

but is it japanese/did he die

nice
you got a spare invite? i have tons of shit to contribute, ~200 gigs of v0 stuff from what.cd

>Duster
>Fishmen
You only need sweet trip to complete the 2015 meme trinity

nope, they restricted invites on day 3

>avant reggae
it's just an animal collective song looped for half an hour
so it feels like any animal collective album

OG release, this

white people don't belong on rym

;)

dang. any news on when they'll open up more?

its a 4.5 for me

>We have currently suspended our policy of offering invites for every 15 uploads. We feel that this was an unhealthy pyramid scheme of sorts, and open to abuse. As of right now the only recruitment to PTH comes via users with existing invites and the class-restricted official threads on a select number of elite trackers. We have heard our user's pleas for more invites, however, and will be expanding recruitment gently in due course (although we have no plans to employ rash techniques such as open registration, ever, now or in the future). This may include interviews.

why did lulu bump joanna "tumblr" hacksom to five stars?

that's respectable, thanks bud

report these gay fucking threads

can't wait until rym generals are guaranteed autobans

That will only happen if pate is promoted to mod

yh lets smear ourselves in our own shit and discuss the death grip and suffering stephen and post ABITRARY ALL CAPS LYRICS threads and spam FOTM hip hop albums and pretend to be able to enjoy music made by a semi-attractive female musician because ofc we don't just want to have "sex" with her ;)

i don't think reporting the whole thread works, but individual posts does (sometimes)

but people like the guy with the dead cat evade the bans afterwards and the janitor/mods give up. this place (not just this general) is terrible in terms of moderation.

>pretend to be able to enjoy music made by a semi-attractive female musician because ofc we don't just want to have "sex" with her ;)
isnt that kind of hypocritical to say when you like kpop? (assuming you do based on your passive aggressive winky face)

Why do you hate the unicorns and boards of canada?

these threads are never about music, just circlejerking, so reporting the whole thread is valid and the best way to go

>can't wait until rym generals are guaranteed autobans
hehe getting some kraftwerk up in this bitch

what would you do if i grabbed your arm and refused to let go

they could be about music and some people (10%?) just post their profiles and maybe exchange a few words about it, so it's not the thread itself the problem. it's just the posters, report them

Music just isnt as good as polymath dick and gook cunny

>kpop
what kind of mental gymnastics did you undergo to reach this conclusion? emoticon aside. genuinely curious
I was being facetious, these threads are dribble

>outsiders trying to understand /rym/

du hast

Statistical analysis and probability

du hast me

Holy shit. While Lewis and his pathetic friends are just memeing around 24/7 with their "dude japan XDDD", this guy actually has an actual asian gf. Lmao!

If you actually care about the "quality" of threads on Sup Forums you are so fucking stupid and probably underage too

any pics? i need to fap

these two posts go great right next to each other

BoC do nothing for me i don't hate them tho, havent listened to MHTRTC in a while

unicorns i do hate because they're completely obnoxious and they write bad songs and people only like them because they're "quirky"

shut the fuck up

I don't care about quality threads I just want you people to suffer

why you mad tho?

Turns out that Sup Forums really cares about the quality of its threads, trust me, i got a ban saying exactly that.

I guess i can understand how you would consider the unicorns obnoxious, but I suggest you to give them another chance without reacting to much to their quirky aesthetic, it's more of a careless pop album than a dude-quirky-lmao kind of album and some songs are amazing examples of pop songs.

rateyourmusic.com/~Rodrigo2703

what are some good breakbeat hardcore tunes? not the biggest fan of that era of club music but i've been enjoying some stuff lately

youtube.com/watch?v=c8hdcIcpJzM

youtube.com/watch?v=xhrlIvpeW0o

youtube.com/watch?v=C_ysRL4JgQE

youtube.com/watch?v=J55sH4OOkLE

youtube.com/watch?v=XzmpwHcwBlI

>embryo newtrip posts non-retro anime
Like clockwork.

i used to really like that album but it really shrunk on me after a bunch of listens
maybe when I'm more separated from it i'll go back to it

nice Xbox Live username.

fucking hell what a babby

Sorry for not fapping endlessly to Barefoot Gen or Mazinger Z like you guys.

heh. i made the account years ago and since changing username you have to pay, well...

huh?

why should /rym/ be banned but the cancer that is /daily/ allowed to propagate

cause i don't browse daily

why would he post her full name on rym
then dont browse /rym/

edR illP eM oN ellowYellyJ

poseur whose musical knowledge does not extend beyond "wacky random sounds = good"

what was this about?

rateyourmusic.com/~Cartographist
rateyourmusic.com/~Cartographist

forgive me hladik for sinning

is your cousin Pate?
>opens post in which he talks about his learning disability by calling someone a retard

yes and that's why pate hates me

My Name Is Acid.

I Am Euphonium

Pate has 700+ confirmed Sup Forums posts in the archive and all of them are embarrassing

what if "sal" is actually phil spector posting from prison...

Damn...

i

What if Sal actually killed himself after kt died and is only now survived by elaborate fakes

Who took over his skype/rym then

do these threads feel like surrealist nightmares to anyone else

that's why i keep coming back

i'm not joking btw

I Think I'm Hladik

Does anyone else here get Eggcited when they have to take a dump
i have to take a megadump so so bad but im holding it in 'cause it feels good to hold it inside |i can feel it inside me its radiating excitement threw out my intire proto pubeuscent body from my guttural like a light bulb with no lampshade

when the rym threads degenerate to hebephilia and dead cats

megamegamegadump im willing to bet monopoly money that this dump will come out smoother and i wont have to wipe more than thrice times

how many angels can dance on a toilet seat left up

I am Angus Allen. This documents my taste in music and films.
I'm a neurotic, a lover (not a fighter), a feminist, a lefty-liberal scumbag, a student, probably straight but a definite ally of LGBT+ people, a coffee-lover, a Wittertainee, an atheist who still uses phrases like "There but for the grace of god go I" - and who likes spiritual art - and who would probably seek salvation in a plane going down, so essentially a hypocrite, and most importantly a melomaniac, bookworm and cinephile from Belfast in the North of Ireland.

i hope this person dies