/got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

watchersonthewall.com/ratings-stay-high-level-game-thrones-603-oathbreaker/#more-64504
youtube.com/watch?v=ae-67R4WcwI
youtube.com/watch?v=AoHSLwOmNS8
georgerrmartin.com/excerpt-from-the-winds-of-winter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Punished Jon

*Sound of wine glass filling*
COCK

Preston

First for confirmed

This story is about Bran.

First for using sticks for holding up the bridge

Prove this girl cant be Lyanna

Pro tip: you cant

Reminder not to ever respond to trips.

Can't wait for based Aegon to BTFO Dany and her deluded dreams of conquering Westeros.

He's going to take control of the three dragons and ride Drogon into battle.

Jon, after rallying the North and fighting off the walkers, will be the 2nd King Who Knelt, then becoming Lord Paramount of the North under Aegon.

Nth for Aegon, first ever conqueror of Storm's End.

First for the Dragon Reborn

>pretending to like Aegon
Why is /got/ nothing but ironic shitposting

Fourteenth for Jon Targaryen-Stark, the Prince that Was Promised, Azor Ahai, and King of the Seven Kingdoms.

Evidence?

Where the hell are people coming from with this "grayscale plague" idea? Aegon himself might get disfigured by it like Shireen 'cause JonCon is a moron, but the plague is a far-fetched assumption.

Why would you want your waifu to be kidnapped and raped by a delusional madman?

Red or black, a dragon is a dragon.

Circa S4 we had Janosfags

>Bow,you shits...

Scales of black... scales of red...

>(farts)

What did he mean by this?

Chekhov's grayscale.

All gone, like the Stannis autists. Only glorious Jon supporters prevail.

>Gendry arrives at King's Landing with the biggest biceps ever seen

JonCon getting greyscale then Jorah being adapted to get it tells us two things:
- Jorah is dying before the series is done
- JonCon's greyscale is a lot more important than we thought if that made it into the show but the rest of the Aegon plot didn't

What's wrong with liking Aegon?

>Supported by Based Varys
>Actually wins battles
>While Dany sits on her ass
>His introduction mucked up the wet dreams of jonautists with Jon-on-Tron

He still needs to be humbled before he's allowed to win, but he's better than "King Jon marries Dany" scenario.

>The viewership numbers this week come from SpoilerTV. They were the first to reveal that the initial airing on Sunday was seen by 7.28 million pairs of eyes – which means that the number remains level with last week’s episode and among the highest in the history of Game of Thrones.
watchersonthewall.com/ratings-stay-high-level-game-thrones-603-oathbreaker/#more-64504

>GOT has peaked, says the increasingly nervous man for the seven thousandth time

>Implying Sansa and Podrick won't rule

>biceps

this plus he has the Golden Company, while Viserys was laughed at by them

He's clearly the most worthy Targaryen

>you still haven't killed yourself

Your deduction is admirable but misplaced.

Nigger you're dumb as shit if you think you can assume anything about the books based on the show

Aegon all the way baby, the only irony here is that a Blackfyre/Random dude with some Valyrian in him is a better Targaryen than Daenerys ever has or ever will be, the shitskin-loving tradition-defiling slut.

The guy froze in his first taste of battle. He's no king of mine!

Alright guys I have some spoilers, apparently it's from a guy who knew about stannis' death

gonna be across multiple posts

* Sansa and Jon start rallying houses to support them in removing the Bolton-rule. Brienne and Pod is sent to the Riverlands to try and get the help from the Tullys. Jon, Sansa and Davos travel to Northern houses. Sansa meets Littlefinger again, and he apologises for giving her to Ramsay, claiming he didn't know. Sansa wants nothing more to do with him. The Starks only get the support from the Hornwoods, another show-only house and they go to Bear Island and meet w. Lyanna Mormont. She support them, but have very few men to spare as well.
During this journey, Davos comes across Stannis' old camp near Longlake, where Shireen was sacrificed. He finds the wooden stag-figure he made for her / remnants of it or something. He gets very pissed and confronts Melisandre about it. She admits doing it. Not sure what happens next. No mention of Stannis as far as I'm concerned.

>Jon = The Dragon Reborn
>Lightbringer = Callandor

The rest of the Aegon plot (Varys's machinations) is given to Dany, because DnD couldn't be bothered to introduce another Targaryen (?) character for the viewers to remember.

>tfw Jorah disfigures Dany with greyscale

Reminder that Daenerys is a red herring.

dany's are still bigger

>$0.01 has been deposited into your account

You have to post a link to his video if you want more

>Jon supporters
>supporters
>s

Why does everyone wear full outfits of leather in this show? In actual medievil times a blacksmiths' apprentice would not wear leather, it's way too expensive...

she's alive

skipping the bastardbowl stuff because we all know about it and the spoilers are the same

* The Brotherhood Without Banners is no more apparently. The remnants, led by Thoros of Myr are basicly "theifs of the highway" in the Riverlands or something. Ian McShane's former knight-turned priest character (along w. several other people) is ambushed by the "Brotherhood"-remnants. One of the men accompanying Ian's character is The Hound. Not sure if Ian McShane's character is killed, but several others in their company are killed by the Brotherhood, and the Hound is forced to fight them. He battles Thoros of Myr 1 on 1, and apparently wins.

* Arya is sent by the Faceless Men to kill an actress. She refuses to do this for some reason and Jaquen orders the Waif to go after her. Arya kills her and flees Braavos it seems.

* Euron is declared king at the Kingsmoot. He wants Dany as queen. Theon and Asha meet up, and they form an alliance, and wants to go against Euron from what I understand. They steal a ship or more (uncertain), and heads for Volantis. They will side w. Daenerys. Euron does little this season. No plunder along the coasts and Oldtown (I think). At least not on-screen.

it was a method commonly practiced to release wind.

I've been listening to the soundtrack of GoT on YT and the Stark theme contains the main theme song, although played a little differently and more extended. So anyone that doubts that the Starks will have their vengeance and are the heroes of the story should kill themselves.

Only crown Dany is ever going to wear

I don't see a tripfag here

>mfw bookfags will NEVER EVER get TWOW

>triggered curryspammer

youtube.com/watch?v=ae-67R4WcwI
>Jon: Beautiful day,isn't it?
>Davos: Yes...so far.
>Melisandre had some concerns.
>Concerns about what?
>This pilgrimage to Winterfell makes her uncomfortable.
>She's expressed reservations about whether or not you know what the hell you're doing.
>I appreciate you bringing this to my attention, the onion knight.
>I know we've had our differences in the past jon
>but I'm here to follow you now.
>So if you need Rickon to help you reunite your people,then I'll do whatever--
>I'm not interested in being reunited with my people.
>What do you mean? You told Sansa--
>I know what I told her, but that's not why we're going to Rickon.
>Then why are we going to Rickon?
>So I can kill him.
>and who
>are you
>written & directed by David Beniof & D.B Weiss & Damon Lindelof

i fucking hate this picture of him.

he's supposed to be beautiful. he looks like an ugly viserys

>but he's better than "King Jon marries Dany" scenario.
>implying glorious jon would want that used-up whore

* Bran has a vision about the Children of the Forest "doing something", whe he awakes, he confronts Leaf or some other Child of the Forest about it, and they explain that they basicly created the Others to "protect something", but the Others have turned against them or something. Bran also has a vision of the Night's King and his leutenants (from trailer), and Night's King senses this (grabbing Bran's arm) and finds out the location of the cave. The wights attack. Not sure what happens to the Children or the Three Eyed Raven, but a battle occurs, and Bran, Summer, and Meera is barely able to flee. Hodor sacrifices himself to hold the "door", so they can escape it seems. Wights are after them during their journey down to The Wall. When they are pursued, they are saved by Benjen Stark apparently and taken to The Wall, before he departs again. Bran has a vision when he gets to the Wall, where he sees the last of the Tower of Joy-scene. We see Ned and Lyanna and we see a baby crying. Lyanna whispers something to Ned, that we don't hear.

* There will be no Clegane-bowl this season. Cersei is apparently refused trial by combat, but she sets The Mountain loose on some Sparrows, which he kills. He also smashes Septa Unella.
Not sure what happens to Loras or Margery, but Tommen kills himself. He apparently jumps out of a window in the Red Keep. Quyburn kills Pycelle at least (sends his "Birds").

>there are people who actually like incest targ fucking shits.

KEKS

Does D&D cutting Aegon imply he isn't relevant to GURM's story?

I don't think they will rule, but they'll probably be among the most important heroes central to the whole "Others" plot.

Actually, Golden Company banter from ADWD implies they just didn't support Viserys back then because there was no chance of winning. However, they were waiting for Viserys to bring the Dothraki horde, join forces with the Dothraki and THEN sail to Westeros. They were annoyed by Illyrio's changing of the plans after it became clear that they won't get the Dothraki.

Maybe cattle is more common in Westeros than it was in medieval Europe and conditions allow for easier and cheaper processing.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PUT ON YOUR TINFOIL, HEAT UP YOUR GRRM BRAND QUESO TO VALYRIAN TEMP 135.5 DEGREES CELCIUS

THE SHADE OF THE EVENING HAS BEEN DRANK & IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR MOON TEA, LOG INTO WEIRWOOD.NET & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR

-JOJEN PASTE

-MOON TEA

-MILK OF THE POPPY

-BRAVOSI LEMONS

youtube.com/watch?v=AoHSLwOmNS8 YOUR GAME OF THRONES THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR BACKYARD TRAINING YARD, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES & A "FIGHTING PIT" STYLE DOTHRAKI ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER ELIO & LINDA USING GOOGLE HANGOUTS BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION/SOCIAL DEPRIVATION FORUM (/got/) & PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH LEMONCAKES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY IRON ISLAND SALTWATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE SOURLEAF KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO YOLKBOY & LADY GUINVERE HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE CHILDREN OF THE FOREST=ALIENS & THE SWORD OF THE MORNING IS HIDDEN IN MEEREEN

DUDE SWEETROBIN IS THE NEW BLOODRAVEN LMAO

DUDE ANCIENT CAVERNS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH NUCLEAR FALLOUT & COVERED IN WILDFIRE & TAKING PLACE IN GRRM'S SCI-FI UNIVERSE ASIMOV STYLE

>"ASHAYA FROM HISTORY WESTEROS PODCAST JUST END IT ALL! I THINK YOU'RE A WORTHLESS YOUTUBER & I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON /R/ASOIAF SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK WHEN YOU BITCH ABOUT ME USING FAN ART IN MY VIDS & REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"ASHAYA "SNITCHES GET STICHES" "JUST" TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT! YOUR YOUTUBE CAREER IS OVER. AZIZ & SEAN BARELY HAD YOU ON THE PODCAST THIS YEAR BECAUSE YOU'RE A TOXIC CUNT WHO STARTS SHIT WITH MORE POPULAR YOUTUBERS LIKE ME. IT'S TIME FOR THE VALYRIAN STEEL DAGGER RETIREMENT PLAN"

-Preston Jacobs, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING PRESTON JACOBS NAKED IN A WEIRWOOD TREE WITH A MOUTH FULL OF WEIRWOOD PASTE TRIPPING

- Brought to you by The Dornish Brotherhood Without Banners©

"GILBERT KING!"

* In the Riverlands, Brienne and Pod arrives in Jamie's camp. Bronn surprises Pod, with "strangling" him. His way of saying hello. Brienne and Jamie has a discussion in Jamie's tent. He doesn't like that she is siding w. the Tullys. She explains the stuff in the North, but we see more of asshole-Jamie from s.1-2 and he doesn't believe in the Others, and he is sent to deal w. the Tullys, not the Boltons. Not his problem etc. Brienne goes inside Riverrun to meet w. the Blackfish. Jamie forces Edmure Tully to surrender Riverrun, as he is the lord, not the Blackfish. Blackfish shoots arrows after the Lannisters. A battle ensues inside Riverrun, and Brienne is barely able to escape. The Blackfish is presumably killed off-screen / uncertain in the ensuing battle. Not sure what happens to Brienne.

>which means that the number remains level with last week’s episode and among the highest in the history of Game of Thrones.

Normally I'm not one to blame the viewers for Hollywood's fuck ups but with this season being the worst of them all, I can only conclude most people are retards...

right here, bb

georgerrmartin.com/excerpt-from-the-winds-of-winter/
>New TWOW sample chapter
>Its an Arianne chapter
FUCK SAKE I WANT TO SEE BASED AERON RAISE KRACKENS TO HELP HIM

11/10

D&D own a tannery

>shitskin-loving tradition-defiling slut.
Dany BTFO

Yeah that's fair. In the books it seems pork is more common to eat than beef, but who knows.

what the fuck am I reading

>The Starks only get the support from the Hornwoods, another show-only house

>They are actually making the Manderlys pull a late Lord Frey

newfag

ayy

You'd be surprised by how many people ship this, unironically, wanting to see them rule the Iron Throne together.

not that i believe you but you should spoiler that shit

>hornwoods
>show only

dude what

>The Starks only get the support from the Hornwoods

Bullshit

Look what happenes when the Targs dissapeared. Complete mayhem. Targs gave 300 years of prosperity and Aegon V would have gotten rid of serfdom if noble fucking shits didn't intervene.

Why so perfect?

>Children created the Others to protect themselves from humans

Preston, pls

Sauce? So far it's cool fanfic (and pretty predictable).

>Gendry arrives at King's Landing full Robert mode ripped as fuck with long hair and a beard
>smashes down the gates of the Red Keep with a warhammer and proceeds to rape Cersei before smashing her head IN LIKE THIS
At this point I wouldn't even care if D&D did this

They all died right at the start of Clash.

I thinks he meant the Hornwoods and another show only house. I heard it was called House Mazin

You conniving motherfucker, you cheeky little cunt.. I've been elbow deep in that fat bitch's gaping cunt for the last 12 hours, trying to figure out if she were really going into labor or she just enjoyed the company while taking a huge painful shit. THEN YOURE GONNA KILL HER? JUST LIKE THAT? fuck you m8, "HURR DURR LOOK AT ME IM A BIG BOY NOW WITH MY BIG BOY PANTS" whats babby's gonna say? "LOOK AT ME IM LORD BOLTON NOW"? What? you thought Karstark here will go "WOAH RAMSAY IS PRETTY BASED! I WOULDNT WANT TO PICK A FIGHT WITH THIS PERSON"? fucking leech, I was in there, A DOZEN HOURS! DOZEN, trying to get the stench off my nose coming from that fucking disgusting snatch, FUCK YOU RAMSAY, I'm gonna fucking cut you

descending from Targaryens and Starks will do that

i'm still hoping 5 was the low point

i've liked the last two episodes, come at me

>You want to know what the Sand Snakes, Prince Doran, Areo Hotah, Ellaria Sand, Darkstar, and the rest will be up to in WINDS OF WINTER? Quite a lot, actually. The sample will give you a taste. For the rest, you will need to wait.
This is from Georges blog on the new Arianne chapter, was this a shot at the show for effectively removing dorne?

Not necessarily. It might mean that Show Dany is now a composite character.

Just got a sample chapter today faggot, will be out by next year.

>stannis is definitely dead
sad_frog.tar.gz

oh i believe it

and it's disgusting

I think GRRM is starting to hate D&D raping his Magnum Opus

>the last targ king started burning lords for no reason
>his son disrespecting great noble houses
targs are fucking shits, they used to be good but they're to incest no and had to go.

Gendry based next king

>>They are actually making the Manderlys pull a late Lord Frey

Are you le kidding me??

No, it implies that the show and the books will have vastly different ending.

There's been some shitty moments in the last two episodes but overall I agree they've been enjoyable

goodnight, sweet prince