Top Gear coming 29th May

Excited guys?

twitter.com/BBC_TopGear/status/730387427446099969

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36267294
youtube.com/watch?v=5KiC03_wVjc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why is the woman the only one not smiling?

What's with the chinook?
Can't know for sure if Stig is smiling.

Did Joey blink during the photo?

Before it was staged dickhead antics for arseholes

Now it's staged dickhead antics for arseholes with ethnic minorities and women because BBC libruls and also an American so they can sell it in America

So, no.

>The only one on the picture who isn't smiling is Evans

HAHAHAHAHA FUCK NO!

Can't know for sure if Stig has a mouth.

>6 hosts
>Evans is apparently even harder to work with than Clarkson ever was
JUST

If it was the american Evans that was the face of the show, I might actually give it a try.

But instead it's that faggot.

Literally who are the woman, the paki, the nigger and the old fucker on the left?

Isn't the fact that they were hired because of quotas detracting from their self-worth at all? Aren't they the least bit ashamed/insulted?

WELCOME TO TOP GEAR

Renner looks like he's should be kicking street urchins in Victorian London.

RDJ must be wearing some big ol' lifts in that one, he wants us to believe he's almost as tall as evans kek

Nice to see the BBC taking the opportunity to shoehorn a woman and a nigger in to the new series.

Paki guy as well.

>jew
>woman
>JUST
>cuck
>the former shell of the stig
>poo in loo
>WE

>RDJ

When does the real top gear show start

I am excited for the new Amazon show not this trash. Does the BBC really think people care about Top Gear when you dump Clarkson, May and Hammond?

yep, he's got his anti manlet boots on

I am, but I don't know why you posted some diversity bullshit from BBC. Amazon is carrying the new Top Gear.

>decrepit old bigots & their banter which was old & tired the best part of a decade ago

>'''''''''''''''''''''''''top gear'''''''''''''''''''''''''
>no May, Clarkson, Hammond

WELCOME TO CAP GEAR

iirc the woman is Sabine Schmitz, an expert on the nurburgring who's been on the original show a few times. No idea about the other two.

Looks like the opposite of why I liked the old one, so on. Also 6 cunting hosts.

>Literally who are the woman, the paki, the nigger and the old fucker on the left?

Your point being that when they were initially hired Richard "hamster" Hammond & James May were household names?

Crawl the fuck out of Clarkson's arse you utter cuck

is Evans legitimately a cunt like he was in the episode where he lets May drive his California? Im not a bong so I have no idea who he is.

I only recognize Eddie Jordan, Chris Evans and the Stig, who the fuck are the others guys?

Yes he is a massive cunt

His point was that they were hired to fill BBCs diversity quotas you fucking invalid.

dude I hate the original topgear as well I'm not up clarkson's arse

>Original Top Gear
>Clarksons

lad

Go be a fucking casual somewhere else

Reports have already filtered out that Evans is a bigger faggot on set than Clarkson ever was.

Sabine Schmitz was a regular on the previous Top Gear and is by far most qualified of all the new presenters.
I guess just because she's a woman though is justification for people to throw a shit fit.

>getting your news from the daily mail & the sun

Yes I know it's not a haram source from Prince Sadiq's personal harem manager, sorry.

How did they get Cory from Cory in the House?

you know what I mean, sorry I'm not old enough to vividly remember something that was between 39 and 15 years ago, I'm only 22

>it's literally illegal for Bongs not today for the Big Black Cock propaganda machine

>>jew

Holy shit Eddie is not a jew, how can you care about Top Gear and not know one of England's top F1 commentators?

Is it true that LeBanc is the only presenter Clarkson Hammond and May support?

american top gear is pretty good now since they focus on 1 thing for an entire episode

probably will be better than the new britbong version

Exquisite sentence my friend

I highly doubt that they don't also support Sabine and Eddie, they actually know about fast cars

No

It's probably going to be 20 topics to cater to that ADHD demographic

>poo in loo

I can't wait for this show.

It'll be a fucking trainwreck, and I need a laugh

>tfw Matt LeBlanc is actually a cool guy who is genuinely interested in cars
>tfw he's gonna get shit reviews because he's surrounded by unlikeable twats on a show that was doomed from the get-go

she is boring and has no personality or range of skills

They're totally fucked.

When do the real guys launch their own show?

she's german, we never smile

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36267294

Autumn

so can we all agree Hammond is the weakest cast member

That would be James

That would be wrong

James > Clarkson > Stig >>>>>>>>> Hammond

>All those token cast members

I thought the cast was supposed to be Evans, Sabine, and Harris.

It seemed to double in size over the following months.

Literally couldn't say any one of them is weaker.

The only reason the show works is because of the chemistry the 3 of them have together. Otherwise, it would be pure tripe, which is why the re-launch is doomed.

They're throwing 6 presenters at it and hoping 3 of them stick.

They get given shekels so their dignity can be bought easily.

How many punching jokes do you think they'll annoy Clarkson with?

>tfw evans isn't one of them

WE WUZ DRIVERZ!

>smirk.webm

I expected Dormer

This show is looking like a weird version of Blue Peter more and more

Does anyone know any lefty sites that talk about TV? I want to see if they support diversity gear or they are shitting on it equally like with cuntbusters.

Is IMDB any good?

Clarkson = May = Hammond.

The only right answer

Try the Top Gear reddit

W-what's going on in this webm?

He used to be a TV host in the 90s, then he became a radio dj and then married the first woman from Doctor Who.

I love how Clarkson did that diversity board joke and they took it as instructions.

The girl on the left just told a funny joke to the other girl, who says "Ssssh" because she doesn't want anyone else to hear it; she wants to use that joke in her comedy set later that week in The Giggle Pit

You know this Ford GT is fast because, when you punch it you're gone faster than Clarkson

>meanwhile the new amazon show for Clarkson and co. will be named The Grand Tour

I don't know how I feel about it buds. but I really hope it's much better than this top gear revamp

Yes, yes it is justification.

Because people don't watch Top Gear for the cars or the driving and watch it for the hosts and the banter, something the BBC seems to have completely miscalculated.

It's pretty much impossible for TGT to not be much better than new new Top Gear.

I'm just sad that they didn't name it Gear Knobs

I hope there is a Sup Forums livestream so we can all mock it together, that's always fun.

No, people watch it for minorities & women you shitlord

I'm happy for Clarkson that he doesn't have to deal with their shit anymore

She'll do fine
youtube.com/watch?v=5KiC03_wVjc

Still cant believe Matt Leblanc is on this.

Is it still about cars and shit?

If so. No. Still cant believe how Top Gear got so big as it was.

Only gonna watch this for Joey.

>he doesn't like cars

homosexual

It won't be about cars anymore, it will be about how white males are oppressive

I don't even care about cars but I still watched top gear and will watch the lads new show on Amazon.

Top Gear hasn't been about cars in over a decade.

>muh banter xD xD xD

People watch it for cars you fucking imbecile shit for brains

The presenters are barely funny. Without supercars, without building and modifying cars, without races, the show would be nothing

I don't particularly enjoy watching shows about bicycles or microwaves either, and I don't see why cars are any more interesting.

To be honest that might be more enjoyable if just because of the trainwreck potential it has.

Guess I shouldn't question it. I mean, people also watch Pewdiepie and I would never get why that is enjoyable either. Guess it's just one of those things.

Damn you jf are mad. There's a reason people watch Top Gear and people don't watch Fifth gear and it certainly isn't cars, you gnat brained micro cock.

They won't swallow their pride for it realizing they traded down.... Way down...

>comparing this to shut playing video games
Kys

You're right, a show that was based at a car racing track, featured reviews of cars, had a segment called "Star in a reasonably priced car", featured car news, featured the latest supercars, raced cars for their lap times, raced cars in drag races, featured trips and challenges in cars, featured the presenters buying cars, featured the presenters customising cars, had NOTHING to do with cars!!! xD xD

Please fuck off back to Sup Forums thanks

Right after you champ.

>There's a reason people watch Top Gear and people don't watch Fifth gear

Bigger budget
Bigger stunts
Bigger channel
Better cars