a.pomf.cat/iconqq.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8
youtube.com/watch?v=7uJ8LvchnYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for being in love with Maisie

First for
OP a shit

what the fuck is Dankstar?
some spaceship thingy from the new star wars?

Best OP

Best Character

Best storyline

Third for meteoric iron isn't white, GRRM a Shit.

“Whoever’s son he is, if Connington challenges Mace Tyrell in open battle he may soon be a captive, or a corpse.”

“Tyrell is not a man to fear. My uncle Oberyn– “

” –is dead, princess. And ten thousand men is equal to the whole strength of the Golden Company.”

what did he mean by this?

>what the fuck is Dankstar?
Proof that GRRM has lost it

>Harington’s costars endured fan pressure too. Owen Teale, whose Ser Alliser Thorne plunged the first blade into Snow, was startled one night when a drunken man wielding a knife rushed at him. “Then he offered me the handle and said, ‘Oh, no-no-no! I just want a photo — you hold the knife to me,’ ” Teale says. “I got used to that. Fans want me to look very mean for a second and say, ‘For the watch…’ “

Why are Game of Thrones fans so autistic?

First for /freefolk/

Anyone have wojack with the greyjoy flag?

It's these things

GET YOUR TICKETS HERE!

RUSE CRUISE, ONLY ONE SILVER!

FOR THE WATCH

a.pomf.cat/iconqq.webm

That GC is 10 000 men strong, but for the Tyrells it's only one army of many.

nth for the Dragon Reborn

>real life meteoric iron isn't white
>Therefore Ice and Fire world meteoric iron isn't

I guess GRRM is also a shit because valyrians have purple eyes

because they gather to retarded people
take a look at the guys defending the show here

Cool cameo of Woody Harrelson as Howland Reed.

Fuck off with these threads.

Why don't we ever have a general with a Canadian tv show?

Those shows are not only superior, but they also show how diverse and much better Canada is to the totalitarian warmongering ruinous state of America (TWRSA) in almost every way.

Also, the women here are much much cuter and less fat.

Fuck America, and fuck Trump. All Americans deserve to burn.

[/spoiler]* Sansa and Jon start rallying houses to support them in removing the Bolton-rule. Brienne and Pod is sent to the Riverlands to try and get the help from the Tullys. Jon, Sansa and Davos travel to Northern houses. Sansa meets Littlefinger again, and he apologises for giving her to Ramsay, claiming he didn't know. Sansa wants nothing more to do with him. The Starks only get the support from the Hornwoods, another show-only house and they go to Bear Island and meet w. Lyanna Mormont. She support them, but have very few men to spare as well.
During this journey, Davos comes across Stannis' old camp near Longlake, where Shireen was sacrificed. He finds the wooden stag-figure he made for her / remnants of it or something. He gets very pissed and confronts Melisandre about it. She admits doing it. Not sure what happens next. No mention of Stannis as far as I'm concerned.

* Bran has a vision about the Children of the Forest "doing something", whe he awakes, he confronts Leaf or some other Child of the Forest about it, and they explain that they basicly created the Others to "protect something", but the Others have turned against them or something. Bran also has a vision of the Night's King and his leutenants (from trailer), and Night's King senses this (grabbing Bran's arm) and finds out the location of the cave. The wights attack. Not sure what happens to the Children or the Three Eyed Raven, but a battle occurs, and Bran, Summer, and Meera is barely able to flee. Hodor sacrifices himself to hold the "door", so they can escape it seems. Wights are after them during their journey down to The Wall. When they are pursued, they are saved by Benjen Stark apparently and taken to The Wall, before he departs again. Bran has a vision when he gets to the Wall, where he sees the last of the Tower of Joy-scene. We see Ned and Lyanna and we see a baby crying. Lyanna whispers something to Ned, that we don't hear.

* There will be no Clegane-bowl this season.[/spoiler]

>it's another ariennes chapter

If it's a ruse, why risk Rickon's life in front of Ramsay the Psychopath? He could have flayed Rickon right there!

yeah wotever m8 my watch has ended i'm off, lmao

I don't know who's more delusional

Stannisfags or shaggydogfags

oops mods pls

New leaks when?

ÑAMMAS

You forgot to say sorry

no one cares about your irrelevant little burning country

Aegon took Storm's End, though.

>OFF SCREEN

A
FUCKING
LEAF

>Rickonfags in eternal denial

As pathetic as Stannisfags

Dankstar is within the shadows

why is he so perfect, /got/?

Tommen is such a teary eyed pouty faced faggot.

its because game of thrones is huge now man.

Anything with a fandom this large is sure to have some fucking idiots show up sooner or later.

He is of the night

Le edge

tfw no kitlet bf to carry around in your purse :'(

I want to be true user
But there is no ruse cruise

you don't belong here

I'm going to laugh so fucking hard when Rickon is iced. You fools doubt Ramsay's power, you'll learn, you'll all fucking learn.

>showfags will defend this

lmao DABID doesn't realize that abs like that would have mostly stopped the daggers
There's a reason they stabbed him in the back in the book

(farts)

Why would anyone doubt the power of Ramsey at this point?

t>hat one sperglord will keep posting his shitty OC that nobody cares about

What the fuck was the point of this character?

try again, reddit

husbando posting is a /got/ tradition

get fukt

To unchain danys dragons

Viserys, Darkstar, Quentyn, Joffrey, the list goes on

No, fuck you. And fuck your country

>le memes

Oh, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
SO FUCKING ORIGINAL

Fuck you, cuck

Except clearly you, fat ass

You people think about how "irrelevant" we are, all day everyday

It's kind of sad.

>dornishman, pls

GRRM likes to shit on the trope of the shy boy getting the girl, saving the day, becoming a hero etc

Instead he gets ignored, cucked and burned to death.

go to bed trudeau before i put you out of your two official language misery

>john snow is actually the son of eddard stark and some big titted whore named bessie

post yfw.

Mature men is a /got/ tradition as is Jonautist shaming.

dunno, world building?

>GRRM likes to shit on the trope of the shy boy getting the girl, saving the day, becoming a hero etc
That's an age old trope and almost no one uses it so GURM is a hack

Why do people shit on Jaime for being Cersei's fuckboi? At least he didn't go out and fuck anyone else like the oh so honorable Eddard.

Looks more like Huge Jackedman

Don't forget his death will turn dorne, the only place she might have found friends, against dany. Tragic for the butcher queen honestly.

>almost no one uses it

nearly everyone uses it really, it's just that we've become so accustomed to it we never even notice it.

>implying Trudeau is a bad leader

Strong talk for a country that's going to elect a fucking failed business man and a Tv show host

Trudea would kick trumps fat ass anyway of the week faggot

I bet you can't even tell me why Trudeau is "bad" beyond using your memes

I know it was coming
I still laughed

who would be the best aged up lyanna?
Anzu or Kstew?

>he's a bookfag who imagined the name Robert Strong being mentioned on the show

RIGHT TO LEFT
TOP TO BOTTOM

>no hand
>dead
>dead
>cucked
>DEADER THAN DISCO
>literally who
>dead
>dead
>TOPPEST OF KEKS
>no penis
>ok, i guess

how do i become jon snow mode?

if cat (or anyone else) told ned to throw a kid of a roof, he'd tell them to fuck off

jaime on the other hand...

The only thing Ned fucked was Dayne's eye socket

>defending lazy D&D writing

But he did it for love, user. Jaime and CIA are the most romantic people in the show.

this
youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8
best leader

Yes most good characters and actors have been killed off. No wonder the shows turning to shit.

All the battles happen "off screen" in the books idiot

you have a fucked up definition of love.

didn't they call him ser robert strong after the slutwalk?

rate Kit Harington beard

cause mine is kind of similar and I'm self conscous, no bully

>cucked

when did this happen?

purple irises occur naturally user.

>Hornwoods, another show-only house
Stopped reading right there
Hornwoods are top stark Bros, showfag

Not a bookfag, and I don't think it really matters one way or the other... but pretty sure Qybern introduces him as Ser Robert Strong at first in the show

I've managed to actually find an answer to a big theory by just looking at the asoiaf community rather than finding an answer in the books themselves.

There is no Azor Ahai.

Let's look at the prophecy:
>When the red star bleeds and the darkness gathers, Azor Ahai shall be born again amidst smoke and salt to wake dragons out of stone.

On the forging of Lightbringer, the Red Sword of Heroes:
>And so for thirty days and thirty nights Azor Ahai labored sleepless in the temple, forging a blade in the sacred fires. Heat and hammer and fold, heat and hammer and fold, oh, yes, until the sword was done. Yet when he plunged it into water to temper the steel it burst asunder.
>The second time it took him fifty days and fifty nights, and this sword seemed even finer than the first. Azor Ahai captured a lion, to temper the blade by plunging it through the beast's red heart, but once more the steel shattered and split. Great was his woe and great was his sorrow then, for he knew what he must do.
>"A hundred days and a hundred nights he labored on the third blade, and as it glowed white-hot in the sacred fires, he summoned his wife. 'Nissa Nissa,' he said to her, for that was her name, 'bare your breast, and know that I love you best of all that is in this world.' She did this thing, why I cannot say, and Azor Ahai thrust the smoking sword through her living heart. It is said that her cry of anguish and ecstasy left a crack across the face of the moon, but her blood and her soul and her strength and her courage all went into the steel. Such is the tale of the forging of Lightbringer, the Red Sword of Heroes.

These stories have some imagery of rebirth, darkness, dragons, stone, salt and smoke. The tale of Lightbringer gives us a rule of three- water, lions/beasts, and finally a sacrifice of a loved one. The imagery of Azor Ahai revolves around fire and light, and chasing back the shadows, as it's a myth from Asshai, and he's a central mythic figure to the R'hlloric religion.

>economy went straight into the shitter as soon as he was elected
>reacts by importing thousands of syrians
>refuses international help trying to stop a major disaster
>defends cabinet choices with fucking memes
>stairs trick
>probably converted to islam

wew lad

stay cucked leaf

Trudeau's just a blind libtard muslim lover. He literally talks about them every other speech.
He'd happily turn Canada into Germany#2.

Fuck off.
youtube.com/watch?v=7uJ8LvchnYA

it's allright m8. nothing spectacular, but allright.

Its been stated the taking of storms end will be a pov chapter. Probably jon con.

it's shit
I also have that kind of beard

Why is the part about the sea route there? Why would they NOT sail from the capital to Dorne? Going south through the stormlands to the sea of Dorne before taking a ship would be completely retarded.

yes

which is why i think its 100% robb's head.

>defending lazy George writing

Hey everyone, this 8 foot tall new dude is most definitely not the 8 foot tall dude that you knew as Gregor Clegane, that's one's dead. You didn't see his body, but I assure you he's dead. We just so happened to find this guy conveniently after you stopped seeing Gregor.

No, Qyburn just called him the newest member of the kingsguard

this isnt you're fucking facebook

fuck off

Now, as it happens, the imagery mentioned can be found everywhere in ASOIAF. There's smoke and salt and stone in nearly every character's story at one point, and the ideas of fire and light are always present in that we assume they're the weapons to fighting the dreaded cold and dark Others.

We have seen characters assume Azor Ahai might be Stannis Baratheon or Daenerys Targaryen...after all, the prophecy of being reborn amidst salt and smoke under a bleeding star to wake stone dragons fits in their stories. They're both associated with fire and talked about by characters obsessed with Asshai/Valyrian myth and prophecy.

There's a popular theory to see Jon Snow as being Azor Ahai. After all, he might have been reborn when the red star bled and was near salt and smoke. It does fit.

But then even more obscure theories can be found.
I've seen theories for Davos, Jaime, Bran, Theon, Jorah, Victarion, Brienne, Beric and even Ramsay being Azor Ahai. They all fit since the people who make these theories often find imagery of rebirth, salt, smoke, stone, and sometimes sacrifice.

The point is, the prophecy itself is just too vague. Vague enough that you can make several characters fit the prophecy that a savior will be reborn. It doesn't really point to any one character in particular, so was a saviour really prophecised to reborn? Or are figures just happening to meet the criteria of the prophecy and ending up looking like Azor Ahai when it really was tinfoily grasping for straws? I'm pretty certain it's the latter.

And of all the characters that talk about prophecy, Mel is dead wrong more than any of them. Even her worldview is the opposite of GRRM's. She sees the world as wholly black and white, George has gone on record to say he sees things in shades of greys. This is why I don't even trust the "R'hllor shows me only Snow" because even if she's seeing Jon Snow, Mel is probably wrong about this too.

I really don't think there is any destiny here.

>when did this happen?

the word "cuck" became another buzzword like "fedora" or "autist" about two years ago

>economy went straight into the shitter as soon as he was elected
not his fault, moron
the rest is even more retarded

If you're too fat, that could easily become a neckbeard. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, though, user, because I like you.

Who else thinks Preston Jacbos is full of shit since he read all of grrm back catalogue.

He literally doesn't know when the 1000 world universe ends and ASOIAF begins, actually believe GRRM is retarded enough to simply rewrite all his previous shit and take 6 years doing it.