ITT: Actors you unconditionally hate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z3eN9u5N2Q4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He does sort of suck.

Well I'm sorry to hear that

I like him because he gives the impression that he isnt even trying, like hes sleepwalking through his job to get a paycheck. I hate the hollywood system so i admire disinterest in pretending to be genuine.

Cuz now

UMAD FAGGOT?

I am not even kidding.

I like him as a person but the movies hes in are just terrible.

Adam Sandler.

There is nothing wrong with Paul Rudd. Fuck off

I will snatch

I hate Jesse Eisenberg and Miles Teller so much I can't even bear watching movies featuring them

His movies are fucking awful and he plays the same boring generic man in his 30s all the time.

Pic related, his ugly punchable mug is reason enough to hate him, you don't even have to watch his abominable acting.

Hate is like pineapple on a pizza, Ray. My father used to force me to go to this dirty Italian joint and ask for a Hawaiian pizza every tuesday. Well, I'm not the fucking pizza boy, I fuck the pizza.

Caspere knew this.

Fuck you, you dumb cunt. Paul Rudd is one of the only fuckable men on this shit planet.

Now THIS fuckface...

All modern English actors minus Tom Hardy.

Hes still riding on my good will from swingers. Fuck that movie is maximum comfy, baby.

Aww shit, I knew I recognized this guy. Why'd he drop out of the race?

It's not really hate, it's just unconditional passing of his movies.

Only reason I watched step brothers was for reily.

Le scream really loud manchild guy.

I fucking hated Elf and don't understand why anyone likes that film.

hate
dislike
hate
okay in whiplash
like this one alot
hate hate hate

>born into scientology

maximum cucktitude

I hate this fucker

i bet shes good at sucking executive cock tho

>Actually explaining nofap to Conan on national television
Fucking millennials. Kill them all.

hes a gen x not a millenial you moron

heh heh okay gramps. btw we ned to go golfing sometiem

Golf is garbage.

To me, religion is like Paul Rudd. I see the appeal, and I would never take it away from anyone. But I would also never stand in line for it.

>he probably got laid at one point

lmfao imagine being a slut and having to pretend enjoying sex with this dweeb because he's rich & famous

He's great man, they just try to cast him in everything but that's not his fault.

>I fucking hated Elf and don't understand why anyone likes that film.
Because it's a cozy Christmas film about a guy finding his missing family, connecting with other people and discovering the true meaning of Christmas.
Also, who doesn't like James caan?

Jonah hill.

I can't stand that dumb faggot.
The main reason why I've skipped watching the jump street series and the wolf of wall street

nah he's comfy

Vince Vaughn is a pussy magnet that is why you hate him
>look at me le contrarian cuz everyone likes paul rudd! :P
He looks fucked up but he can actually act.
Anchorman and Step-Brothers were gud, you must have a shit sense of humor.
Has been irrelevant for 10 years or so.
See this is a literal manchild who is seriously unfunny. Tenacious D is the only decent thing he has ever done.

Why are brits so fugly.

Matthew McConaughey, for some reason i hate his stupid fucking expressions, moves, accent and that stupid fucking voice tone.

I forget his name(probably willfully) but he played the hothead in batman and he did some commerical for a cell phone where he hummed and I really have never wanted to hurt someone who had never done me wrong ever before in my life until this moment.

I cannot explain my ire, but it's there.

Julia Roberts
George Clooney
Any old actress, spececially Susan Sarandon

Will ferell didn't make step brothers or anchorman good. It was everyone the fuck else. He was the most forced in all those fucking movies.

jgl

pic related really pisses me off

He's fantastic in wolf though. Its the only movie I've seen where he doesn't actually play the same fat awkward character.

this so much

Jim Carrey does a pretty good impression

youtube.com/watch?v=z3eN9u5N2Q4

Don Cheadle will never be not out of place in he MCU, idk what it is

He's not a terrible actor.
He's been in some good movies.
He seems like he would be chill to hang with.

But I hate this stupid fucked so much for reasons I don't even understand. I liked some of the shit he was in, but now if I know he's going to be in a movie I try to avoid it all together

>brit

>le unoticable nig
I really wonder how he got famous, he seems like a ghost on every movie

I don't care for anything he's done outside of the oceans movies and maybe hotel Rwanda.

she's married to ryan reynolds, she doesn't need to suck any other cocks than his.

>50+ posts
>No DUDE WEED

>DUDE MY ENTIRE ACTING CAREER IS LITERALLY ME PLAYING MYSELF IN EVERY MOVIE HU HU HU HU HUH

why? dude has a lot of charisma

He's only been good the past 2 ish years.

delete this... she is perfect and age of adline was precious

Those horrible black demon eyes

Wife and religion
In this oder...

DELETE THIS

This fucking shitskin has the most punchable face

Used to think he was really cool until he whinned at the oscars for not giving him a freebie for being a negro

dude hollywood nepotism lmao

>mfw losers and basement dwellers hate me

>him "you mad?" -ing a canucks player

suddenly vince doesnt seem all that bad

He looks like he hates himself too though.

Miles is the man!!

>7uongo
>Vaughncouver

literally one of the most based human beings alive

How?

You're right about coloony but the rest fuck off, bitch.

Nice bait.

Lol. Julia Roberts is the most overrated actress from the 90s.
She perpetually has a bitch face, her nose is always red and it seems like she's going to cry at any moment.
When she speaks, she opens her mouth too wide and her nostrils are too big as well.

Damn you're faggot she's an okay actress with plenty of good roles.

hate so much hate hate hate fucking normie movies
hate but might just be because his roles are punk ass bitches
he used to be pretty cool (gilbert grape etc.) but his hair and facial hair are really fucking stupid ever since he became jack sparrow
normie movie fag
i like him because i identify with other scrawny ugly guys (i'm tall tho)
CAN'T KILL THE METAL XDDDD fuck this guy
i love this guy, yall should watch killer joe
black panther terrorist, i hope he dies, liked him in pulp fiction tho
i hate him

fuck pic related his face and hairline and jewfro is all so punchable and he's always in dumb normie comedies with vince and adam and will ferrell he might have a good role in something but i havcn't seen it

utterly forgettable performances and dumb face

But she still comes across as annoying as hell in each role she plays. Anytime I watch any of her movies I get the urge to punch her face in.

>I hate comedies

Idris Elba is a very good actor

He was amazing in The Wire and I saw Prometheus recently, he was really good in that. Few Brits are that good at American accents

I don't think he should be the next Bond though because the character of Bond is a stuff old Scottish naval officer. To make him black would fundamentally change the fucking character

Jon Favreau, I hate him so much

But she was great in Jurassic World

I liked him when he played himself in the sopranos it was pretty self depreciating and funny

this bitch is tied with amy schumer

he's such a fucking fag

He should fucking shave, he's not in Pirates anymore

But he looks fucking great for his age

I can't stand this guy in anything. He is just so unlikable. Vince Vaughn is at least entertaining sometimes. Giamatti just males me cringe.

these out of all I really hate

This guy is actually great and he can PLAY the annoying brat characters really fucking well.

Ben Stiller.

Fuck Zoolander and all the overrated dudebro comedies he's in

That Snowden Movie looks like a total joke with him in it.

She has no talent and is absolutely Olivia Munn tier in the fact that she tries hard to appeal to MUH NERDS but is really just a whore that is a poor mans Kate Beckinsale

Everytime I see her stupid one dimensional cg expression I want to write a script for a shitty Kevin Smith film where travelers go back in time and prevent her from destroying Transformers

I'd seriously push this guy off a cliff and never give it a second thought.

Edward Norton

What about when his fatass doesn't move?

Does Aziz have personal security or body guards or something?

How does a tiny manlet who never shuts up not get his ass kicked on a daily basis?