Have you ever thought up a plot twist for a movie, Sup Forums?

Have you ever thought up a plot twist for a movie, Sup Forums?

Let's hear it!

That a galaxy far far away was actually hell

>bad guys abduct a woman
>end up regretting it due to mass snatching of birthdays

>hurr durr pls spoonfeed me ideas so I can steal for my screenwriting class

Fuck off.

>guy farts
>turns out hours later he actually shit his pants a bit
>doesn't tell anyone
>comes back and acts like everything normal
>poop juice on couch....
>everyone knows

?

A man goes to bed, and tells everyone the next morning that he slept well.

But at the end of the film it's revealed he was kept awake all night by an itchy anus.

>man and woman fall in love and get married
>they have a son
>all is well until a random blood test reveals the father is not the biological father
>the mother was in a relationship with another man
>who is black
>but the kid is 100% white
>what a twist

It's all about a girl with a real big dick.
She fucks a guy like it's her first time.

There's this movie about a guy with hair, and then in the end it turns out it was actually Bruce Willis.

I have a better version of this. She wants to cuck him with Tyrone, but he preemptively cucks her cuckolding attempt, by secretly giving Tyrone a downstairs operation while he was sleeping in his house and the husband pretended to be on vacation. In the epilogue of the movie you see Tyrone going to a doctor because of a strange pain in his balls, and it's revealed that one has been replaced with a pickled cuckoo egg, and the other with a Kinder Surprise with a plastic cuckoo inside, and the instruction manual saying KEK'D.

wtf

Well I'm sorry to hear that

?

The guy is helping this kid, but in the kid is dead nad the guy see dead people

>character suffers from sleep paralysis
>soon begins to see his nightmare hallucinations even when he's not asleep
>they're real, they're horrifying shapeshifting monsters taking on the form of people
>every time our character experiences sleep paralysis, minor things change throughout the movie, to the point where it looks intentionally inconsistent. set pieces change, family hair colors differ, layout of streets, etc.
>every time our character has experienced sleep paralysis, he's been taken by the nightmare shadow people and transported to a nearly identical universe with minor differences and a shadow person has taken his place in the previous universe
>basically shadow people with Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
and that's my movie pitch, mr. shaymalay, what do you think?

>>every time our character has experienced sleep paralysis, he's been taken by the nightmare shadow people and transported to a nearly identical universe with minor differences and a shadow person has taken his place in the previous universe
So this is the twist? But why is this happening? What's the explanation?

And why does he see shadow people? Are they all people who have been replaced? How many worlds are there and do they just take people randomly from one to another? Why?

>And why does he see shadow people?
People who experience sleep paralysis see hallucinations of horrible shadow people so I just went with "hey what if they were real."
>Are they all people who have been replaced?
Yeah, basically.
How many worlds are there and do they just take people randomly from one to another?
Indefinite and yes.
Why?
To assimilate and ultimately replace all humans with shadow people. Basically think They Live.

This would be rather similar to Dark City, in which they just put people in different life circumstances in the simulation, wouldn't it?

I mean, if they have access to many different realities you'd assume they were in control of them or created them, so the invasion angle from They Live wouldn't quite work. In Dark City it was more of "we created this simulation to do experiments on you" IIRC.

He made like two or three movies with a twist...
Come on let it go he ain't twistman

Titanic arrives safely in NYC.

Brilliant

And gets nuked by a time traveling Jap submarine as revenge for Hiroshima!

Fire Lord Ozai was actually a young white male

Batman vs Superman vs Mega shark
>implying it wouldn't be better then doomsday and lex

He wakes up and it was all a dream

this is actually a fact. George told me once. He told me no ine would ever believe me.

A guy goes back in time to kill Hitler. Turns out he IS Hitler.

I remember this being a major plot point in something already, where the guy for some reason takes the place of the person he was supposed to kill, and everything goes as it went historically, I'm pretty sure it's a time travel trope that happened in quite a few sci-fi stories.

Mother nature turns heat up and after 10,000 years the few survivors crawl out from their underground cities when its cooled down to find mutants ir some shit

>be kid
>have dreams of being a marine
>dad warns kid that he will get killed
>after 14 years become a marine
>get disturbing reports from a base
>sent to investigate
>told over radio that all hostiles need to be exterminated
>grab rifle and blow a hole out of a wall to get inside the base
>the enemies are scared
>suddenly some big fucker shoots a rocket at the ceiling and everything collapses
>"No, I must kill them all, I must kill the..."
>then the radio turns on "No, John"
>"you are the demons"
>and then John was a zombie

Sounds like a movie about black men taking our white women

I'd watch it.

12 Monkeys film

Red dwarf had an episode which was kinda like this.

The Ouroboros box? That's the same thing that happens in Predestination, and a similar twist happens in the new Zoe Bell movie, which was too stupid to give full attention to the plot while watching, so I don't really remember the specifics, but the main character ended up being the main villain, gradually getting the scars and losing an eye and whatnot to replace himself from another timeline.

I don't remember the plot, but if it's similar then yeah, looks like a very common trope.

No the ep where they went to the replicas world and
rimmer gets them all killed by turning into a blood thursty dictator

The one with the celebrity robots? I only have a vague recollection of that.