Where do you stand on Wild Wild West? I like it

Where do you stand on Wild Wild West? I like it

Will Smith turned down The Matrix for this.

An enjoyable weekend afternoon movie when hungover or tired or whatever.

What Salma 'Titty Fuck' Hayek has been doing?

Kino
Great theme song

spiders are the fiercest creatures in the insect kingdom

one of the few happy memories I have left is going to the great escape as a kid and going to burger king and getting the toy of whatever bike thing the movie had and it'd make sparks when u rolled it against a surface and it was cool as shit

Matrix is not a good fit for Will.

I liked it as a kid. Re watched as an adult and I think it still stands.

Glad he turned down matrix for this because he would've been terrible in that.

It's fun, which is all that mattered for movies in the 90s.

>i will never see shanghai noon & wild wild west in theatres ever again

I was a lucky kid

Why are normies such plebs?

Underrated. Kevin Smith likes to rag on it because of the giant spider but most of Kevin's movies would be improved if it had a giant mechanical spider in it.

Kids only bought tickets to it so they could sneak into South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut

Liked it as a kid.
Haven't watched it since.
The only thing I do remember about this movie is there was either a boob or butt shot of salma hayek.

Butt

>chica-chica-WILD WILD WEST

i remember i owned the OST

it's wicky-wicky WILD wickey WILD wicky-wicky WILD WILD WEST JIM WEST DESPERADO NO YOU DON'T WANT NADA

gold

He's still more famous than Keanu, so...

the only redeemable part of the movie is when salma had her butt hang out

yeah that was hot

Show > Movie

When I thought back to the movie, I remembered really good chemistry between the leads, top tier bantz, and shlocky and fun setpieces.

But then I rewatched parts of it and a lot of the humor is really flat or incredibly childish that boils down to stuff like LOL BOOBS and LOL THOSE MEN ARE ACTING GAY.

Still have a soft spot for it.

>forgetting the ROUGH RIDAH

M8

HOL UP

is that a dick and balls

>I LIKE TO BEAT MAH FEET IN THE MISSISSIPI MUD

> (OP)
>Underrated. Kevin Smith likes to rag on it because of the giant spider but most of Kevin's movies would be improved if it had a giant mechanical spider in it.

QFT

best part is when Will Smith is making fun of Kenneth Branagh for being crippled and Branagh is making fun of Smith for being a nigger

the director enjoyed these on-set shenanigans so much he made it into a scene in the movie

>Smith
>Refuses to be Neo