The Americans pregame & watch thread

The best show on television returns tonight, let the speculation begin.

Here's where we're at:

Philip and Elizabeth are home more often now that Gabriel got their roster lightened

Paige essentially works for her parents now, keeping a close eye on Pastor Tim and his wife every day

Agent Gaad is no longer in charge of Stan's office, we probably won't be seeing him for a while

Martha, we assume, is safe in Russia; Philip wants to get a message to her family

The Jennings are still holding on to that disease sample

First for best show

dubs confirm god tier

Just picked up my official Americans drinking kit. Getting comfy and buzzed.

Will we finally get Stan finding something out? I'm not saying I want the full revelation that his neighbors are Soviet agents but I want him to find something that makes him super suspicious. Last week someone mentioned that when Stan finally finds out about the Jennings it's gonna make Hank finding out about Walter into complete meme trash.

Also I really hope there is only one more season. A show like this will benefit from finishing the story soon. BB and MM all went on one season too long. Sopranos was fine though.

Well fuck you guys, I was wondering earlier if I should check this out
I guess I'll just watch it then

What's your favorite moment of the Americans?

Mine was when midway through the first season they had the lead actress fuck a black guy, literally a leader of a Black Panther faction in an interracial cuckold plotline

That was so cool.

Lol did that actually anger people?

Only on Sup Forums

I wanna fuck Keri Russell so bad, lads.

Check the ratings I suppose and see if there's a drop

Anyone else think it was weird how they brought that black lady back just to kill her off in a few minutes?

>tfw we'll never see Kimberly again

;_;

I'm sure at the end of the season he'll have suspicions, he will realize something is off, or he'll recognize either of the two.

Literally the GOAT tv show.

Enjoy the show, see you in the morning when this thread is hopefully still up.

t. European who has to wait till the morning.

Well it tied up that storyline and also compounded the exhaustion Philip and Elizabeth were going through.

We still have Koreanfu at least, she's great.

Soviet agents and communist groups have long striven to infiltrate the black radical groups in America. They spoke of equality among men under a communist system and that appealed to these groups. Elizabeth is clearly the totally brainwashed communist of the two of them. She totally would fall for the interracial love meme. Its ironic because in the actual Soviet Union non Slavs were treated poorly in comparison. That's just Slavic nature. The Soviet Union regularly deported minorities like Tatars and Central Asians to other areas in order to satisfy their ethnic delineation policies.

Stick with it, the show only gets better. S3 and S4 are some of the GOAT already in my opinion

>thanks for the beer

I stopped watching this show when did it get good?

It was boring as fuck the 1st season and I stopped DVRing it after they had the lead actress get BLACKED

>Philip wants to get a message to her family

So it's pretty much confirmed that Phillip dies this season right?

No?

DEEP(EST) LORE

He's a huge liability at this point and this is very much a Phillip season I can totally see it happening.

No but his emotions will get the better of him and he will fuck up and Stan will figure some shit out. They have fingerprints now. There's no way to change that short of wearing gloves constantly or burning his finger tips with a blowtorch and letting it scar over

>AMEYAICANS

>best show on television
I mean, it's not THAT good, and I want to name a show that's better, but I can't think of anything. We're in kind of a drought for good dramas currently airing.

Why did last week feel like a season finale? We're barely halfway through the season yet

TIME TRAVEL

I was thinking about last week's episode and I realized one of the major themes was having an outlet to talk to about spy stuff. Everyone involved in spy stuff has someone to talk to and lean on for support. Philip and Elizabeth have each other, Elizabeth has the asian woman, Stan has Philip, the old handler guy has the old handler woman. It appears Oleg has the russian bioweapons woman.

There's only one person involved in spy shit who has nobody to lean on when things get hard and that's Paige. I think the scene with her and Elizabeth in the kitchen was important cause it showed she can't lean on them anymore. I think Paige is gonna crack soon. I wouldn't be surprised if she brings about Philip and Elizabeth's downfall.

I hope Coldplay has a cameo.

I hope Huey Lewis has a cameo

I hope Death Grips has a cameo

I hope Radiohead has a cameo

Both the Knick and Rectify are much better. Masterpiece quality. The Americans is just very, very good entertainment but it lacks depth.

>I wouldn't be surprised if she brings about Philip and Elizabeth's downfall.
She'll be so sick on spying on Pastor Tim & Alice that she'll be the catalyst to them getting killed. She'll snap, do something wrong and that'll trigger Pastor Tim to want to go to the FBI.

If this show has taught me anything, it's that I should raise my kids not to be snitch ass niggas. I'll be sure to emphasize that snitches get stitches from the time they're young.

is this show too good for Sup Forums? why don't more people watch it? critics agree it's the best show on tv and I've only managed to get one of my friends to watch it

>is this show too good for Sup Forums? why don't more people watch it? critics agree it's the best show on tv and I've only managed to get one of my friends to watch it

My best buddy who is Russian is the only one who watches it with me, we both agree that this show is probably the best one being aired on tv at the moment.

Its really hard for some reason to get people to watch it. Hopefully this year it'll get noticed at the Emmys or Golden Globes. That'd be nice, finally.

>Its really hard for some reason to get people to watch it.

Fucking tell me about it. I've been leaning hard on people and nobody's biting. It's not like I haven't recommended them a shit-ton of stuff they've ended up loving, either. Where's the god damn trust.

can we paige post or does it trigger the foefree?

Dude just spank it to some pics of Seth Macfarland. Same thing with bigger tits.

stop making me sad user

faggot detected

>it's a pasta tim episode

most boring character tbqh

it would not be the first time the americans thread gets axed because of it.

But I'm not wrong.

Do it

Yes you are.
You're also blind it seems.

So, how long before pastor Tim tries to sleep with Paige and Elizabeth tells her to take one for the cause?

>It's not like I haven't recommended them a shit-ton of stuff they've ended up loving, either. Where's the god damn trust.

I know, right?
>Person of Interest, they loved it.
>Banshee, they loved it.
>The Leftovers, they loved it.
>The 100, they loved it.

But no, The Americans for some reason they wont watch. Fuck this gay earth.

But user, those shows are all crap

Dude, there's an obvious facial similarity. I'm just teasin'.

>banshee
>the leftovers
>crap

Get the fuck out and stop watching The Americans while you're at it.

Wasn't the sample on the plane with Martha? Pretty sure they're in the clear on that.

Yes, I think they said something along that later in the Residentura

>>The 100, they loved it.
but its cringy and shit
>The Leftovers, they loved it.
in the top 3 shows made in human history .

also is it just me or is this season kinda boring ?.they should have killed nina last season since they've been dragging her around for too long and the the whole paige\pastor storyline is retarded .

The 100 is the shittiest thing I ever saw on TV.

The first three episodes are awful young adult drama, and then it becomes an amazing, really dark too.. Its just one of those series people are really split about. Hate it or love it.

Yea. Martha and the rat were on the same plane, they made it to Cuba and were on the way to Prague, I think thats the last thing we heard. Will we ever hear from Martha again? And if Agent Gaad leaves for good too, I'll be really fucking sad.

Nah, Paige will be sick and tired of this shit and be like can I just kill Pastor Tim & his wife. And theyll be like
>We thought you'd never ask.

I want some paige sexual awakening drama

same here
at least she drinks beer

user, that's not The 100.

>stream still doesnt work
why live?

>Last week someone mentioned that when Stan finally finds out about the Jennings it's gonna make Hank finding out about Walter into complete meme trash.

Anything would make that look like meme trash. That reveal was retarded.

I bet it won't even be some BIG REVEAL where Stan finds some incriminating evidence but that he slowly begins to put the puzzle together like making a case.

The way the handled the reveal to Paige was excellent, she just realizes that something is wrong because she isn't a total moron and straight up confronts them and they decide to tell her.

It would actually be brilliant if they did their product placement by working a reference in there

i want to placement my product in paige

Seriously. I don't understand why there are not more threads about this show. Only when it airs do I see a thread.

jesus christ piss off you fucking loser

the fuck!?
Holly's 18+

>see americans thread
>perk up
>oh boy
>i wonder if there are any fat neckbearded autists who like jerking off to the kids in the show
>if that is the case, i sure hope they'll let me know
>i find that shit endlessly fascinating and always like to keep informed of what various basement-dwelling, cheeto-dust-encrusted permavirgins are spanking it to
>hope they all sing it loud and sing it proud in this thread, can't fucking wait for that shit

Oh well in that case I find it amazingly interesting and definitely worth you repeatedly saying how much you want to fuck her over and over and over as though literally anyone on earth will ever give a single fuck what you like beating off to.

I enjoy that there is little discussion about this show. The threads are comfier.

I'll do it too

you're sick m8

>a lively thread already

Feels good. Anyway, tonight's episode is titled "The Day After":

>Knowing what is at stake, Elizabeth must complete the painful "Patty" operation.

Fucking FiOS, I swear.

We missed you last week, when you had your golden shot to bring it up and have it be relevant to the episode!

I don't remember posting from work...

would you do Sandra too?

RETURN OF KIMMY WHEN?

>Kimmy will never sneak out just to see you
>you'll never go to the park where all the "cool kids" hangout together
>you'll never drink beer and listen to mainstream 80s music together
>you'll drunkenly cuddle together as you whisper in eachother's ear how much you love eachother

JDIMSA

At least this is a different Liam Neeson movie this time. I can't tell you how many times I've seen the last few minutes of Taken 2 while waiting for a FX show to start.

Up here in Canaduh they replay the ep from last week

It's usually some capeshit like the Avengers or Thor 2, thank fuck its not that this time.

who /comfy/ here?

aww yee had a rough day and get to chill

>ywn teach Paige how to work your stick

>nudity

So are we finally gonna see Pastor Tim's ass?

I think I see how this goes now:

>Paige is driving
>sees a cop car and freaks out
>goes to jail and spills

Maybe?

>Watching television

WE GTA NAO

we can only hope...
or maybe is koreanfu's husband

korean's husband
dies tonight
so sad

Yeah, she's really not very attractive. Actually, I'm surprised at how average the women are for a mainstream show.

will we finally learn what he does?

Stan and Phil broship back :3

I remember watching that movie

>it's a every character watches the movie on TV episode

Oleg didn't take too long to forget about Nina...

And it remembers you watching it...

I think the show has lacked the ability to truly put the feeling out there how people felt about nukes and real fear of it. Same with vietnam draft.