youtube.com/watch?v=AXM9Ys1XNs0
youtube.com/watch?v=3KIHhwM1j9w
youtube.com/watch?v=1o34mnI2Az4
youtube.com/watch?v=1ifuoJzct0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=B1OtWdYXTAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GS0DQKHMpM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>its a vito's son shits on the floor in the school shower episode

>Meanwhile there are like 7 GoT threads up even though they have a fucking general that they cried to get back
Can't wait for it to get banned again Tbh.

UNCLE JUN GOT LASER BEAMS SHOOTING OUT OF HIS EYES

Ade should have told chrissy immediately
i wanted to see atleast them end well

She should have taken the original Cocaine charge Tbh, Tony/Chris would have given her good lawyers and she woulda gotten a few months in jail.

OP here what did you all take from the scene with Paulie and the psychic? Is it inarguably supernatural or do you think it's feasable Paulie's goomah just tipped the psychic off about that shit?

I've never heard of this show. What is it?

"Oh, so I can go out, fuck your sister, come back Saturday, and I go to the front of the line?"

I think this is one of my favourite scenes in the show 2bh

>Its a Ralphie beats a whore to death episode

she would have gotten raped in prison for sure though

Do you think Paulie really was visited by the virgin Mary?

>mfw dad went ballistic after ''made in america'' and thought the tv broke
>he kicked trough the screen when the credits came up

>she was a whoa
>it was just a fucking horse
>whoa
>whorse

POETRY
O
E
T
R
Y

Can't blame him, ending was shit

She got fucked when she tried to cover up a murder, forgetting she was under surveillance.

>word to the wise, remember Pearl Harbor.

>female prison
big whoop
Phil took it in the ass every night for 20 years

And he liked it.

what are you gonna do huh

>Implying Phil wasn't the one doing the raping.

Its why he was so insecure about Vito being a faggot.

I'VE SAID MY PIECE CHRISSY

Bitch wasn't loyle.

he got gangbanged by niggers everynight
of course he wanted Vito dead. he got tsundere because he had a top tier husbando

I am saying she shoulda taken the charge prior to working with the FBI when she got busted by Danielle the first time.

chrissy get off Sup Forums

I MUST BE LOYLE TO MY CAPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh, yeah.

Easy six month charge with a good lawyer. But Adriana was never really all that smaht.

Sil did gods work. All snitches must die screaming.

Who is the best character Sup Forums and why is it Chrissy?

Her final car ride was absolutely brutal.

>Liking a degenerate drug addict

>Tfw you were genuinely fucking ashamed of him whenever he relapsed

Fucking Chrissy man WHY YOU BREAKIN' MY HEART?

>drug addict
>wife beater
>gangster
>hack writer

That scene after Tony and Tony B. are up in Vermont and Chrissy shows up and they just start going back and forth breaking Chrissy's balls about rehab.

Powerful shit when he leaves. He felt like Tony finally betrayed him; didn't consider him family anymore.

WE'RE NOT LOST. STOP GETTING CUNTY.

your dad is a faggot

>Its a Georgie says something stupid to piss off Tony and gets the shit beat out of him.

Chrissy is definitely the best character because he's the most tragic. I guess for a young guy like me (and most of you) he's the easiest to relate to because he's a young man, trying to prove his worth in the world, always feeling undermined, trying to just get some basic respect, trying to establish a career and a name for himself.

He's not a bad kid. He works hard, he does the right thing, he's loyle (lel). Well sometimes he oversteps the mark but only because he wants to prove his worth. It always comes from the right place. His demons were just too much in the end I guess. Should've respected himself a bit more I guess, but as we all know that can be hard sometimes.

definitely super natural. i watched that episode multiple times there is nothing to suggest that the psychic knew anything about him prior

You would think after the third time he would start to watch what he said around Tony, but no. He deserved to lose hearing in that one ear senpai.

............ disgusting

>the who-ah had big ugly teeth and took braces
>horses have big ugly teeth

There's like some kind of metaphor going on there.

....how do you feel Sup Forums

I have jerked off to her rape scene no less than 5 times

I feel like I want some mommy milk

Should I watch the Wire or the Sopranos first?

WHAAA I GOTTA STAND HERE BEING THREATENED NOW?

youtube.com/watch?v=BhjzTpkbR0o

>muh depression
>muh ducks
>muh dr. milf
>muh bada bing

IT WAS A FUCKING HORSE YOU EAT BEEF AND SAUSAGE BY THE TRUCKLOAD

Is this a nursing home or a retirement community?

Chrissy should have just ran away with her, instead he was loyal to Tony and the mob which ruined his life

Yeah I think Chase purposely dropped some clever hints at making Phil be a closet homo (besides the obvious coming out of closet scene). But hey its prison, they get a pass dont they?

The Wire, since The Sopranos is the better show.

youtube.com/watch?v=AXM9Ys1XNs0

>Give it time, see if i can't make that happen for you

ITS A RETIYAMENT COMMUNITY

I WASH MY BALLS WITH ICE WATER!

I didn't ask for these feels

i laughed out loud when tony finally called it a nursing home.

ITS

Best characters are unarguably Silvio Dante and Bobby Baccalieri

>I mean don't you love me?

youtube.com/watch?v=3KIHhwM1j9w

>I was involved with that? Oh, well that's nice

youtube.com/watch?v=1o34mnI2Az4

GABAGOOL

Judas priest. Are we merging with Geyer?

Brehs... Why was season 1 so much darker and comfier then the others? It was just GOAT

I can't decide between him and Paulie. Paulie who will always talk about the good old days, about when he was strong and handsome, who only has his mother, no gf no wife. Eventually he will be the only one left and will slowly wither away by old age while everyone around him disappears from the game. It made me sad that Paulie basically has nothing left in the end.

that fucking last scene with Junior in the psych ward is fucking brutal. Honestly the most disturbing part of that show. He was a soldier, a fucking king and that's how he ends, scared, lonely and confused in a fucking public psych ward, staring out the goddamned window like a fucking invalid.

Season 1 was light and pulpy

the show because dark from season 4, with season 6 being extremely depressing

Season 6 was the darkest season by far. What the fuck did you watch? Season 1 felt like it was trying to be a TV version of Goodfellas in comparison to the later seasons.

>that tear in his eye

No i meant literally dark.

Of course the last few seasons were much more depressing

Forreal this. Season 6A starts off fucking brutal. Tony getting shot and stuck in a coma, Eugene hanging himself, Paulie gets cancer, Johnny Sack in prison for life. It feels like the whole fucking mob is decaying in season 6 as compared to the rest.

I meant dim in shade faggots. Rewatch the pilot, you'll see what i mean

really? I found the shading to get darker from season 3 onwards

5 > 6B > 2 > 6A > 4 > 1 > 3

Whats your ranking?

I love the start to 6B with Moonlight Mile playing while NJ is striking back. Carlo stomping Fat Dom's head down the drain, Bennie blowing up The Shah of Iran's club.

ITS A RETIREMENT COMMUNITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

5>6B>4>3>1>2>6A

2>5>4>1>6B>3>1>6A

Paulie is one of the saddest characters on the show for all the reasons you stated.

The first time Frank Vincent said "Shah of Iran" I spit water all over myself it made me laugh so suddenly

>Putting season 3 last

4>3>2>5>6A>6B>1

I was pretty surprised that he never did end up boning Melfi.

I just wanted a happy ending for Bobby

You know that FAT FUCK calls me THE SHAH OF IRAN !

youtube.com/watch?v=1ifuoJzct0Q

one of the best tony vs NY scenes IMO

someone explain the inn at the oaks scene for me thanks

That episode following Junior in the mental hospital is also pretty exhausting. How he is in complete denial of his situation and tries to cling to his lost life. He is definitely the most tragic character from all of them.

btw Do you guys think the show would have been better or worse if Tony's mom wouldn't have died?

What the fuck was that wipe transition when Carmela visited AJ's school and had a short conversation with the principal she had stopped fucking? I think it was season 5

obviously tony was close to death and meadows voice subconsciously reminded him that hes not "done yet" but I think you're trolling me

depends what they would've done with her

If she cling on through the whole show, definitely worse. Jesus that cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=B1OtWdYXTAQ

easily one of the best "behind the scenes" stories

>btw Do you guys think the show would have been better or worse if Tony's mom wouldn't have died?
probably better, the show dealt with her death by giving Tony a bunch of goomahs who had traits of his mother that he was attracted like Valentina and Gloria.

They weren't very interesting characters or plot lines, I think his mother would have kept more tension in the show.

>those kids ending up with stepmother janice

brutal

Is "Free Fallin" the best usage of music in Sopranos history? Those moments were out-of-body experience to me.

>people who name meme characters like Paulie

This show has objectively 2 best characters: Christopher and Tony.

youtube.com/watch?v=GS0DQKHMpM8

>THAT FUCKING CGI OF HER HEAD AFTER SHE DIED

i didnt understand wtf was going on with her head as a kid & it creeped me out legit didnt know she died irl at the time

Of course no one wants all out conflict

But historically, historical changes have come out of war

They had some crazy shit set up for her. They basically had to rewrite the third season because she died. It would have been a completely different show that's for sure