What went wrong?

What went wrong?

What went right?

Thoughts?

A lot of bad will from Voyager carried over

Took two seasons to get good like TNG but it was a different era with way more stuff on TV so it wasn't allowed the same luxury

Franchise fatigue

Season 3 and 4 are great. Season 3 in particular feels like Voyager done right

no chakotay

Yeah, I agree.

I don't know if I would call the last two seasons "great," but they are pretty good. Certainly far better than anything Voyager did

I'm in the middle of S3 and the whole "temporal cold war" plot is just getting to be ridiculous. Its entertaining but it drags on, I don't know how to explain it.

Agreeded

>What went right
good cast, good premise, good art direction

>What went wrong
squandered the premise on stupid plots like "sexual tension abroad the enterprise, how will the crew of the enterprise deal with their mounting sexual tension?" and 9/11 allegories instead of giving us good origin stories to later series staples and building the federation.

Ok but without that "sexual tension"+space 9/11 subplot, we never would have seen T'Pol's soles and feet

>T.Pol's feet
bleh, they look like facehuggers with those long knuckley toes.

>Vulcan goddess sleeping with a hick

dropped

The soles are all that matter for me

City cucks getting BTFO

A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE

>explore universe
>fight every alien race they come across

>What went wrong?
Underuse of characters, some bizarre time travel plot arcs, theme song
>What went right?
Everything else, despite what certain other cites will try to claim. ENT is a great pleb test

>theme song
I actually liked the first version, it gives off some nice atmosphere of departure

the dad rock?
>dad detected

>Its a "T'Pol gets jealous and engages in softcore lesbian heavy petting to remedy it" episode

the fanservice really was too much, you won't attract anyone isn't already interested, but scare away all the real ST fans when the whole plot starts suffering from it

I feel it

yfw they kill off this guy and make sure the series won't ever be continued

Is there any possibility of an ENT reboot? The actress who played T'Pol went full JUST

she did? ohh.. I'm afraid to ask but post proof?

I hated Enterprise. It tried to be different to begin with (bad technology that didn't always work etc) but fell into the same generic garbage as DS9 did with race wars.

>implying DS9 isn't the best st series

Maybe makeup could fix this, but I doubt it

you couldn't put her in another series but I'd still hit it hard

ahhhh! what happened? her face looks like that mask the joker's girlfriend wore in 1989 batman

I shouldn't have to sit through 2 seasons of shit to get to the good stuff.

IT'S BEEN A LONG ROAD

I think we can all agree that S2 was mostly terrible, but even S3 and 4 had some really shitty episodes

some parts of S1 were good though

Cogenitor made me feel