m.youtube.com/watch?v=YYMThpIkp6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>it's a CIA changes accents episode

Bravo D&D

for benjen

First for Central Intelligence Agency

hodor

Preston

I hope the mods ban your fucking awful threads.

The funny things is that even though ADWD did come out nothing has changed and this pic is still valid.

nth for thorne did nothing wrong

i hope they ban YOU, faggot

And Harrenhal...I shuppose...that's off the table as well?!

build wall

George R. R. Martin, aka, GURM the WORM deserves to die and burn in hell.

>not rusing your enemies by putting on different accents

t. Reddit

AND HARRENHARRGHBLARGH?

OI SHUPPOZE DATS OFFSH DA TOIBLE AZ WULL?

nth for DAQUEENINDANORF

give me all your best jons

It's so fucking bad, I swear every season he has a new one

wow careful with dat edge sonny boy

conan is a giant

is that old edd?

Spoilers for the rest of the season.

Sansa and Jon start rallying houses to support them in removing the Bolton-rule. Brienne and Pod is sent to the Riverlands to try and get the help from the Tullys. Jon, Sansa and Davos travel to Northern houses. Sansa meets Littlefinger again, and he apologises for giving her to Ramsay, claiming he didn't know. Sansa wants nothing more to do with him. The Starks only get the support from the Hornwoods, another show-only house and they go to Bear Island and meet w. Lyanna Mormont. She support them, but have very few men to spare as well. During this journey, Davos comes across Stannis' old camp near Longlake, where Shireen was sacrificed. He finds the wooden stag-figure he made for her / remnants of it or something. He gets very pissed and confronts Melisandre about it. She admits doing it. Not sure what happens next. No mention of Stannis as far as I'm concerned.

Osha will be killed by Ramsay. Uncertain if she will be on the crosses, and no word on who it may actually be. Rickon will die during the battle. Yes...it was Shaggydog. Ramsay shoots Rickon w. an arrow, when letting him loose, to let him try and run to Jon and Sansa. Most wildlings die during the battle, after being surrounded by the Bolton shield-wall, slowly killing them off. A wall of dead bodies after cavalry and infantry has clashed, is building up. Those inside the shield-wall (Northern bannermen and wildlings), desperatly tries to climb out, and is cut down by Smalljon Umber and his men. Tormund and the others is able to resist the shield-wall in some way. I think Wun Wun manages to make an opening. Davos shouts for all the Northern bannermen etc. to follow Jon into battle. "Follow your commander!" Tormund is able to get out of the shield-wall, and him and Smalljon battles one on one. "Who own the North?????" Smalljon screams and they fight.

yep

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YYMThpIkp6g

From this to fart and no cock jokes lmao in 3 years. How can DandD be sucjlh hacks.

rekon edd is probably pretty sound in real life

Part 2

Tormund kills Smalljon Umber. Harald Karstark is killed by Jon. Harald charges against Jon, as he wants revenge/Stark-blood for what happened to his father (Lord Rickard). Harald is slain by Jon. Warhorns or something makes everyone stop, when thousands of Vale-knights charges and scatter the Bolton/Karstark/Umber-force. The weather is blizzard-like/snowy by this stage of the battle. Ramsay is forced to retreat inside Winterfell. The Umbers and Karstark-men are slain or desserts/flee the battlefield. Wun Wun crushes down the gate to Winterfell. The remaining men are trying to kill Wun Wun, but he doesn't die from what I understand. Ramsay and Jon battles one on one. Jon is pissed and after Ramsay is subdued, Jon beats the shit out of him. Almost beats him to death for killing Rickon. Littlefinger and Sansa appears in the courtyard as well. Ramsay is arrested or something. I think it's Sansa who doesn't want him killed, she wants him to stand trial for the treason against her family or something.

In the Riverlands, Brienne and Pod arrives in Jamie's camp. Bronn surprises Pod, with "strangling" him. His way of saying hello. Brienne and Jamie has a discussion in Jamie's tent. He doesn't like that she is siding w. the Tullys. She explains the stuff in the North, but we see more of asshole-Jamie from s.1-2 and he doesn't believe in the Others, and he is sent to deal w. the Tullys, not the Boltons. Not his problem etc. Brienne goes inside Riverrun to meet w. the Blackfish. Jamie forces Edmure Tully to surrender Riverrun, as he is the lord, not the Blackfish. Blackfish shoots arrows after the Lannisters. A battle ensues inside Riverrun, and Brienne is barely able to escape. The Blackfish is presumably killed off-screen / uncertain in the ensuing battle. Not sure what happens to Brienne.

Did noone ever told him to get his fucking act together? Its awful.

One day I want to love something the way that man loves skinny jeans

DAILY REMINDER:

we're all gonna make it, bros

Writing for the braindead audience that jumped on the show after Season 3 because of the Red Wedding.

So why did Arya removed him from her list and didn't hated him?

Thanks for copying from Reddit fag

Part 3

The Brotherhood Without Banners is no more apparently. The remnants, led by Thoros of Myr are basicly "theifs of the highway" in the Riverlands or something. Ian McShane's former knight-turned priest character (along w. several other people) is ambushed by the "Brotherhood"-remnants. One of the men accompanying Ian's character is The Hound. Not sure if Ian McShane's character is killed, but several others in their company are killed by the Brotherhood, and the Hound is forced to fight them. He battles Thoros of Myr 1 on 1, and apparently wins.

Arya is sent by the Faceless Men to kill an actress. She refuses to do this for some reason and Jaquen orders the Waif to go after her. Arya kills her and flees Braavos it seems.

Euron is declared king at the Kingsmoot. He wants Dany as queen. Theon and Asha meet up, and they form an alliance, and wants to go against Euron from what I understand. They steal a ship or more (uncertain), and heads for Volantis. They will side w. Daenerys. Euron does little this season. No plunder along the coasts and Oldtown (I think). At least not on-screen.

why do people feel the need to post spoilers?

is this what it takes for you to not only achieve but maintain an erection? what a bizarre, fascinating thing

Part 4

Bran has a vision about the Children of the Forest "doing something", whe he awakes, he confronts Leaf or some other Child of the Forest about it, and they explain that they basicly created the Others to "protect something", but the Others have turned against them or something. Bran also has a vision of the Night's King and his leutenants (from trailer), and Night's King senses this (grabbing Bran's arm) and finds out the location of the cave. The wights attack. Not sure what happens to the Children or the Three Eyed Raven, but a battle occurs, and Bran, Summer, and Meera is barely able to flee. Hodor sacrifices himself to hold the "door", so they can escape it seems. Wights are after them during their journey down to The Wall. When they are pursued, they are saved by Benjen Stark apparently and taken to The Wall, before he departs again. Bran has a vision when he gets to the Wall, where he sees the last of the Tower of Joy-scene. We see Ned and Lyanna and we see a baby crying. Lyanna whispers something to Ned, that we don't hear.

There will be no Clegane-bowl this season. Cersei is apparently refused trial by combat, but she sets The Mountain loose on some Sparrows, which he kills. He also smashes Septa Unella. Not sure what happens to Loras or Margery, but Tommen kills himself. He apparently jumps out of a window in the Red Keep. Quyburn kills Pycelle at least (sends his "Birds").

that's funny, i remember the normie response at the beginning of the show was "too much nudity/sex even for HBO"

WHERE ARE YOU BENJEN? BENJEN WHAT DID THAT FAT PIECE OF FRIED SHIT DO TO YOU? IT'S BEEN TOO
LONG AND I'VE WAITED FOR THIS MYSTERY TO BE SOLVED FOR TEN FUCKING YEARS.

HE ISN'T DEAD, THERE WAS NO BODY. FUCKING TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM REEEEEEEEEEE

>the only one taller than sophie is 6'4 conan

why is that gigantic fucking cunt wearing high heels

what a bitch

he is her tsundere husbando

hope i used that term right

Brienne looking sharp in that suit and tie

>Treason against her family
Honestly what the fuck? For burning Winterfell?

What's the stupidest theory you've ever heard?

For me it's gotta be HS=HR

>They had no trouble buying horses, though the cost was five times what it would have been last year. “They’re old, but sound,” claimed the hostler. “you’ll not find better this side of Storm’s End. The griffin’s men seize every horse and mule they come upon. Oxen too. Some will make a mark upon a paper if you ask for payment, but there’s others who would just as soon cut your belly open and pay you with a handful of your own guts. If you come on any such, mind your tongues and give the horses up.”

Daily reminder Griff and his band of sellswords are terrorising the stormlands and raping all their maidens

euron = daario

Well i thought she would say that he reminded her of her father, but maybe she does like older men sexually.

ITS NOT THE JEDI WAY HE MUST STAND TRIAL

so why exactly did Robert keep Varys as master of whispers on the small council again?

Pycelle proved himself as a Lannister lapdog and an ally to his wife's family by convincing Aerys to open the gates to Tywin, so it's understandable why Pycelle was kept.
Varys meanwhile, was trying his best to have Aerys keep the gates closed.

not only that, but Varys is a foreign Lyseni eunuch, a random exotic weirdo Aerys brought in, the same kind of thing he did by making an Alchemist Hand of the King. Why would Bobby B keep Varys on?

Yes, less /got/! More DC vs. Marvel shitposting!

Literally could have predicted most of it myself.

>Bran has a vision about the Children of the Forest "doing something"
wut

But Euron = Daario

Roose is a skinchanging vampire

Because he's the best there is at what he does BUB.

'or something' in every paragraph
What a load of shit

>CIA: "Ramsay has control of Winterfell and the North! He's too dangerous to be kept alive!"

Good read user, some of your predictions might not be true, but still believable.

wrong

Euron=Daario
But after watching some of Pressy's vids on the Ironborn I think it might be unto something.

But it's true.

Whoa Y2J detected

nope, euron has one pitch black eye, daario doesn't

What's the problem? it was bound to rise anyway because Dayne is the most based House. Just wait till they introduce Darkstar.

>I NEED HIM!

>Bran has a vision when he gets to the Wall, where he sees the last of the Tower of Joy-scene. We see Ned and Lyanna and we see a baby crying. Lyanna whispers something to Ned, that we don't hear.
Showrunners need to lose their cock and balls.

>He thinks he can't change eye-color with MAGIC

Daario looks like a clown. Probably just a shitty glamor.

i fucking hope this is bull shit. That jaime river lands stuff sounds like cancer

handsome rich son of literal royalty

Bobby B probably didn't give a fuck desu

The eunuch did his job and from most people perspective he wasn't suspicious

Reminder that Sophie wrote a long letter to Kit because she really thought Kit was leaving the show

Shes beyond retarded

>dany fell in love with this

Even though it's probably all bullshit it does sound disappointingly plausible.

Honestly most of this probably made up but Bran having a vision of the Nights King and Bran being grabbed within the vision is pretty dope.

Thats how you know its true. Cant have got without a fucked up Jamie subplot.

R+l=daenerys ,people who keep saying this is possible is retard and autistic for real martin himself said daenerys born 7/9 months after lyanna's death

Why do you have to post a pic of him smoking?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA

i don't get what is so hard? they redeem him then make him go full cunt again this season? makes no sense. Some user noted earlier that D&D haven't addressed the fact that cersei slept with lancel

Christ so nothing interesting is going to happen for another 5 episodes?

Also any news of Flayed Mormont? I just don't understand why a child would leave Bear Island

This show would be better if all the actors were Canadian

I mean british actors are ok, but Canadian ones would be better.

But thank fuck there were no American ones. The sex scenes would be gross with all that flab flying around all over the place.

God, America sucks. I just want Trudeau to annex the US already. Fuck USA.

>wrote a long letter
that means long facebook message? since they`re young and not in 19 century

Time traveling fetus

>he doesn't smoke

that speech he made to join before he died was pretty based

I have reason to suspect it is bullshit 2bh

A lot of the genuine leaks come from either:

a. The Dornishman, who knows of events because he has a friend who translates the show or something and gives him a summary

b. Extras. So we know what's going down in Bastardbowl, and have a rough idea of the lines, because extras playing soldiers are going to hear Kit, Iwan, etc read lines from the script. They're also gonna see stuff with Rickon, which death scenes get directed.

However, a lot of these spoilers are scenes where there would be no extras present. Which makes me think it's just an educated bullshitter using all the info we know about season 6 so far to make fake spoilers.

Lol she is ,ugly giant are normally a little retarded poor girl

Could be, all I know Kit called it a letter in an interview

you got from "I like Canadians" to "Fuck USA" pretty fast

Oh god I just saw it, avoided the threads on purpose

WHAT THE SHIT DABID
THAT WAS THE TOWER OF JOY. REALLY
SOMEONE FIREBOMB THEM

Watching S5, I forgot how fucking bad the COCK MERCHANT part was. And they got Adebisi for that too.

It's obviously fake. They're assuming the season just to get more people on Sup Forums to scream about how much they hate D&D.

Its seems they've decided to go full jamie and cersie vs the world. Seem that much like with Ramsey dnd are fascinated with the characters and twincest. They wont let the ride end.

It wasnt that bad you fucking queer

The Hornwoods are in the books.

he claims he didn't have much money growing up

lay off, peasant

how is his physical defence so high if he has no armour?

fuck you assman stop being a butthurt nigger or just keep posting only in this shit general