Wow so deep the main character dies at the end 10/10 classic of all time

>Wow so deep the main character dies at the end 10/10 classic of all time

Is this what passes for good cinema? Really?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J7oy1pY8PlU
youtube.com/watch?v=hRDXeinEUJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=J7oy1pY8PlU

it subtly show how modern feminism and beta male father make a fucked up family and therefore a shitty society

How is that bad cinema?

you're a pleb.
/thread

LITTLE

youtube.com/watch?v=hRDXeinEUJQ

new meme?

BAZINGA

LIKE LITERALLY BAZINGA

BTW WHEN DID YOU START VISITING Sup Forums? I CAME HERE FROM /R/BIGBAGNTHEORY THREE DAYS AGO AND I LIKE IT SO FAR
IT REALLY SHOULD KEEP ME BUSY DURING THESE ONCOMING SUMMER VACATION MONTHS

he kinda had it coming being a jerk off and all...

FUCK IS MIKE GONNA BE OKAY?

Wes Bentley's only good scene was his "I'm the best piece of ass in three states" scene.

The beginning of the movie literally alludes that he died.

its like people have not seen sunset blvd or something..

no wonder he's divorced
literally insufferable

Is this a meme? American Beautys a great statement on the pursuit of happiness in the 21st century. Only problem I have is the cliche of homophobe being secretly gay.

"""'""alludes""""""""""

Its only a cliché because most homophobes are men who want penis in and around their mouths.

It was pretty good. Too sad you didn't realized.

> SPOILING THE FILM FOR PEOPLE

>he hasn't seen a 17 year old film yet

what are you doing in a film board if you haven't seen american beauty

This place has no standards anymore. I saw a thread earlier where OP just watched Die Hard for the first time.

its one of my favorite movies

Pretty much tells you he dies at the very beginning of the movie. Dont be such a dick turd.

I know it might sound a little edgy, but the movie could have been better if the girl Kevin Spacy was fantasizing about was younger.

It would have been more taboo, more impactful, and more memorable to the viewer because it would have been something nobody else was doing or would do in a mainstream film. Taking a chance like that could make the movie much better in terms of cultural relevance.

Everyone has already seen that american pie, blonde cheerleader shit, everyones seen that white middle class dad crushes for the buxom highschooler classmate of his daughter shit, its boring, and not memorable in the long term when it comes to cinema because there is no taboo, the makers of this film were playing it too safe.

american beauty is pretty memorable breh
and it is not about taboo is about nit bevoming a beta cuck for wife and the world

>American Beauty came out 17 years ago

And miss on Thora Birch amazing puppies? What are you a fagget?

this propaganda flick is shit

>smiliar to american pie
because mena suvari stars in both movies and both movies have 'american' in their name.

is this really how you watch movies?

>everyone has already seen
American Pie: Release date: July 9, 1999 (USA)
American Beauty: Release date: September 17, 1999 (USA)

>american beauty is pretty memorable breh
It was memorable, but it felt far too dated in terms of the themes the movie explored. A better example of a memorable film which didnt "play it safe" would be Happiness, still dealing with themes of social issues and the darkly comedic side of humanity but managing to make more of an impact due to the subject matter being more "real", which was a more memorable movie in my opinion.
>and it is not about taboo is about not becoming a beta cuck for wife and the world
That's a good point and its why I enjoyed American Beauty, im not saying its bad, just that it could have made more of an impact if it was more taboo.

We all die in the end. It's the American dream. Marry woman, buy house, die.

I am submissive in bed though, I love when my gf locks my penis in its chastity cage and pegs me. at my job im a leader, i have to control things, I love taking taken out of control in bed

nothing this unfunny cuck has made has come anywhere close to american beauty

he literally just went on for 2 minutes about how rose petals are gay and he's supposed to be a """""comedian"""""

>the american dream is dead

>le ebin character dies at the end movies

if your main character dies at the end and it's supposed to be "shocking" your movie a shit

It's not meant to be shocking. He says he dies within the first 5 minutes.