If you think this show was any good...

If you think this show was any good, you're a garbage consumer with horrific taste in entertainment and you should go slit your own throat and bleed to death, and your body should be thrown to dogs and cats.

Are you trying to say that

House is not funny?

House is good.

Just like The Office.

As long as you ignore the last 3-4 seasons of each.

Shows what you know, even though House may seem a little formulaic after years of what's been called a golden age of tv it really pushed the envelope, for the first couple of seasons, back in its day.

Because "a galaxy far, far away" is actually Hell.

>medical dramas

Why do these exist

if you think this show isn't good, you are a pleb with a social life and friends
lel, what a loser

I just like sherlock holmes. Is this so wrong?

"Oh look at us, we're saving lives, it's chaos on the halls, we bang each other's brains out".

why would anyone have such animosity for House of all shows

Well, I'm sorry you feel that way

Americans think doctors are genius heroes with sexy lives. Same as lawyers.

Well... I mean...

The final episode was GOAT.

how else can they drag it out to make more money? for me it was worth for what I could pick out of it... and there's such an extravagant flavour to sexual tension between a kiwi and a liberal korean with a bowl cut.

THIS SHOUD BE A MEEMEEright? he's trying hard to spam the board.

See?
Not: I'm gonna ask for 20k dollars in bullshit studies so I can try to rip off the insurance company, also I'm fat.

i haven't noticed it as I don't browse this board very often but from what I've noticed memes are created like this every time anyways. Why does it matter if some fag is spamming a board with his flung monkey shit or if something reported in the news becomes bantz? we'll circle jerk this shit just like reddit.

It was great show .. i really liked the redeamed house story line after he is done with rehab there is this one line i remember in the end of that season that really stuck with me

>I have done all you asked me to do, then why the fuck everyone else happy and not me

despite the popluer opinon i think house was really great show in its finale seasons

>It was great show
Pathetic and pretentious musical montages. Mopey looks. Daytime soap opera plots.

Yes, great show. Sons of Anarchy was also great then.

Only fault of the whole show was hiring this

qt af.

cute

what do you consider a great show then?

Seinfeld.