Guy saves her life

>guy saves her life
>takes her in after the apocalypse
>provides free food, water, shelter and safety which will last years
>is kind to her even after she cracks him the head with a bottle
>starts suspecting him over circumstantial evidence
>begins plotting shit behind is his back
>burns him alive and blows up his up his entire bunker so she can go hang out with aliens

Women don't know how to appreciate shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YlMT5Js8Fa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you will never have an abductee-fu who you rape on the regular, but then it becomes not rape when she realizes that the ayyylmaos are real and she loves you for saving her but does harbor a grudge because of all the rape so it's really a complicated relationship

Just end me, senpai.

she wasn't alone in her suspicions m8

>implying she wouldn't kill you in your sleep and go find a better husbando

Which is really what they should have done in this movie. A gun won't do him shit after he's been stabbed in the carotid

>tfw no forced sex scene where she goes along with it only to stab him to death while he orgasms

he never actually raped her...

he never did anything to harm her. and they were down there for a good while. If he was going to rape her you think he would have done it rather quickly since... ya know... aliens were outside and could possibly break in and kill them all any moment.

Why he didn't just tell her what was happening outside?

he was a creepy guy. and yeah... he may have done some bad things in the past. But in this case he was innocent and didn't deserve to burn alive by someone he rescued.

he did, she didn't believe him, then she believed him, but didn't want to live with him anymore, so she straight up murdered his ass, which makes her just as bad as him when you think about it.

He did? Like 5 seconds after they met?

man she was still in coma. He set her free because of the other dude coming (real question is why he didn't shoot the other dude).

He's fat, he deserved it.

no he didn't he invented bullshit with the russians attacking the US while in the end he perfectly knew that there were aliens.

you can rape someone in a coma...

he didn't shoot the other guy cause he didn't want to rape/murder any of them. he was more concerned about the extinction of the human race by the aliens outside.

the girl was a selfish cunt
I hope she dies with the aliens
Goodman didn't deserve to die
Sure he was creepy but it still didn't warrant death

he did, but his autismo conspiratard mind doesnt allow him to comfort people very well, and his guilt for running her of the road in the first place made her distrust him empirically
it's a very well written interesting character

he wasn't sure it was aliens, or Russian. theres no evidence he knew for sure it was aliens. He just knew the world as we know it had ended.

The Divide did it better

youtu.be/YlMT5Js8Fa0

He looked really concerned when he shot and acid bathed that guy

No, he told her there was some kind of attack that contaminated the air, and he didn't know who did it. Because he didn't know who did it. He never saw more than she did.

watch it again retard, he said it was an attack "probably" russian maybe alien

"you cannot escape from them".
Sounds like hes pretty aware of whats going on.
I think the guy is a military who knew what was coming and decided instead to hide like a coward in his special rape bunker.

OH COME ON

This movie gets really freaky, but you're right

that guy made him do it.

The guy basically said "we were planning to jump you when you weren't looking and take your gun"

I would have busted a cap in his ass too. dissolving him in acid is the only way to get rid of the body down there.

bitch should of been tied down and raped repeatedly and only given a bucket to shit/piss and a plate of food daily

then goodman's death would of been deserved
this cunt didnt even appreciate the fact that she was alive

>hide like a coward
wtf? would you want to battle an alien race that is capable of traveling across galaxies cause I guarantee you, the human race would lose would get absolutely fucked by a force like that.

so I take it J schtick is to tell the story of normal people who have made life changing decisions in their life just before the invasion. Where will he go next?

idc about "realism" the message of the movie is pretty simple :
Strong americans patriots need to stand up and fight against aliens. The end of the movie is litteraly independence day. When you see that a random girl can destroy an entire alien ship thanks to a bottle of wine...

He should have just let her leave, but Goodman thought the air was toxic so he couldn't open the door.

that part of the movie didn't happen in my mind. It ends when she gets up to the surface and the sound of a giant roar is heard then it fades to black.

go to be hank or whatever the fuck his name was

or, they could have just told Goodman about what they were planning to do "make a suit to venture outside" and see how he responds. if he says no, then you have a justifiable reason to attack him, knock him out, tie him up... whatever.

Ur ending is gay af

your mind a shit

>tell him about suit
>get shot
Great plan!

the ayy lmaos don't have eyes and what she thought was simply a dusting ship that used gas to take out country side

we probably outnumber them 50,000 to 1 but they took us by surprise

He should have just hog tied and raped her repeatedly

>she wasn't alone
she doesn't get to bring friends...

>trailer starts with girl looking straight into a mushroom cone half a mile away

they get paid for this shit

One would wonder if you have a handsfree kit why you would continue to stare at your phone and not the road

Goodman was unstable as fuck. Imagine being trapped with a neckbeard conspiracy theorist who has high levels of autism and zero social skills. A year with this guy and he'd probably rape her or kill her from his paranoia.

Hello lost girl

why was goodman such a fat, raging and angry neckbeard fuck?

if he played his cards right, and was a suave cool guy like me, she'd have be grinding her leaking vagina all over him

Sounds like Sup Forums

Sounds like tumblr. You would be begging for the bullet so you don't have to hear about the patriarchy keeping you down from the shadows.

>Gone Girl

Sounds like both?

Not really, one is the action and the other the reaction.

Pretty sure he purposely ran her off the road so he could have an end of the world fuck slave

>why was goodman such a fat, raging and angry neckbeard fuck?

Why are you?

MEW has quite nice looking bum

You guys really don't understand women, do you? They would honestly rather tale their chances with an alien apocalypse than spend time with an ugly guy.

But to be fair, you'd probably risk you life to escape some horrible fat whale who wanted to have sex with you.

Fascinating

MEW breaks out only to immediately be gunned down by the invading Russians/Koreans scouting rural areas. Final shot is Goodman running to her aid before being gunned down himself. MEW realises he was genuinely protective autismo before having a bullet implanted in her head.

OR

After escape MEW hikes the road for ages, sees vehicle in distance and tries to wave it down. As vehicle gets closer it's clearly made out to be of a foreign military. MEW gets captured and the film ends with her trapped in yet another bunker of sorts, this time at the hands of an even more violent host(s)

post yfw

>Apology accepted

2nd one would work well, but too grim for sheckelwood production

ITT: movies whose last 5 minutes completely ruin everything that came before

he didnt know exactly, he just knew there had been some sort of attack

>obviously kept the girl he calls his daughter captive in there and hurt her previously
>fucking judgmental bitch if you dont have enough evidence to convict in court you cant think you're in danger

male logic

Took me a couple hours after the movie to realize the truck that pulls up next to her at the gas station was his. He was stalking her for a while, and pushed her off the road, and while abducting her to his rape dungeon the lmaos attacked.

Why are they so mean to the poor robot :_:

he works for the ayy lmaos

I don't get why some people hate the ending. I thought it was nice, and pretty well executed.

I saw Fargo season two as redpilled - for lack of a batter term..

>Women destroy a patriarchal empire built by men over decades all by sleeping with a black man
>A feminist influences a wife - peggy - to betray her hard working family orientated husband and end s up getting him killed
>Floyd is so incompetent that she gets killed by the man she trusts, an Indian whom she provided for.

Women fuck our shit up, men.

>women would rather be raped to death by aliens than live with a non-Chad

aliens don't rape people, they probe them.

If you don't show it who's boss it will never respect you

post her feet

Firstly, she had just left her bf and was only passing through. I doubt he was stalking her for "a while". Second, we don't know if his abduction took place before or after the attack. Third, he let the other guy in and only killed him when he had a good reason. And he continued being nice even after he died.

He killed a teen aged girl ffs

Blowing up an entire spaceship with a bottle of wine doesn't really bode well for a race that traveled light years to make it to earth

but she threw it into its rectum

My rectum has survived worse

Robot uprising when?

y'see, when robots gain sentience they're gonna look back on shit like this and we will be absolutely fucked

>ran her off the road
>it appears she was kidnapped and brought into his rarepepe dungeon

It's the apocalypse you stupid bitch, you owe me. Now eat all of the eggs.

>highly unstable, paranoid conspiracy theorist, jealous, and prone to sudden outbursts
>trapped a girl in his bunker and killed her
>shoots her friend in the head

You know what, she should have trusted him. He seemed nice enough, right? Why is there even war? I'm sure if we talked it out everything would be fine.

Come on Sup Forums what the fuck is wrong some of with you? She had no reason to trust him and she was right not to.

>little princess

He did.

>p-please let me go, I won't tell anyone
>no, the world is ending.
>Oh okay, thanks for saving me!
>shoots her friend in the head
>good reason
>It's okay, I'm nice now. After all the shit that's happened I definitely won't try to rape or murder you like I just shot your friend.

I agree with this, seriously I never understand some of the things people say on here

THIS MOVIE PISSED ME OFF SO FUCKING MUCH
>FUCKING SPEND YOUR WHEOLE LIFE BUILDING A BUNKER FOR THE APOCALYPSE AND YOUR CUNT STACY WIFE AND DAUGHTER LEAVE YOU BUT YOUR FUCKING RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
>YOUR FUCKING RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>THE FUCKING WORLD ENDS ALIENS LITERALLY FUCKING INVADE YOU WERE RIGHT THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME
>so now that i was right, i get to take stacy to my bunker right? she'll be grateful right? i'll get stacy to myself right? WRONG!!!!!!!!!
>FUCKING CHAD GETS INTO THE FUCKING BUNKER AND LITERALLY FIVE MINUTES AFTER THAT WHORE WAS TRYING TO STAB YOU AND GET YOU TO LET HER GO SHE'S TOUCHING CHAD'S FUCKING HAND AND FLIRTING WITH HIM AT THE DINNER TABLE
>FUCKING ROASTIE WHORES!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING STACY!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU FUCKING ROASTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU CHAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>YOU LITERALLY DON'T EVEN HURT CHAD UNTIL YOU CATCH HIM TRYING TO RUN OFF WITH HIS ROASTIE WHORE AND BETRAY YOU
>MOMENTS LATER THAT FUCKING CUNT IS SO UPSET YOU KILLED CHAD THAT SHE FUCKING POURS ACID ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>FUCKING STACY WOULD LITERALLY, RATHER GET RAPED AND KILLED BY ALIENS THAN SPEND EVEN ONE FUCKING DAY ALONE WITH YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He still saved her life. She would have been dead and raped by aliens if he hadn't saved her. If she had just played nice from the beginning, Emmit wouldn't have died and no one would have gotten raped.

Who cares. Just want to suck on her feet and fuck her butthole dry.

Goodman would have raped her eventually. Emmet was going to be killed one way or another

>YOUR CUNT STACY WIFE AND DAUGHTER LEAVE YOU BUT YOUR FUCKING RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

Did he even have a daughter?

He didn't even have a wife

He let Emmit in even though he couldn't have just left him to die. And they were clearly in there for a while. At least a few weeks, maybe even months. He was nothing but kind to them aside from his occasional autism fits

Can we agree this movie was pretty damn good? Although the ending felt rushed and I would have preffered the original underwater Cloverfield monster showing up in the background far away over some weird space alien shit.

What? Emmet knew them ans said they lived few years ago.

Some blatant feminism propaganda. Apart from that it was good.

Emmett was the cloverfield monster

He also abducted a girl and killed her

3DPD friend, it's self explanatory.

A 2D waifu and fleshlight will NEVER betray you.

If I had the chance to take a comafu back to a bunker with me, her butthole would be the first thing on my list to dine on.

Are there any pictures of the aliums???