/got/ general

queen of farts and cocks -edition

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/gameofthrones/comments/4iwsej/everything_the_ultimate_umber_conspiracy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Stannis

Dany is born around 9 months after Jon.
If Jon is born at the Tower of Joy, then that means Aerys is already dead 9 months before Dany is born, meaning Aerys cannot be Dany's father. Aerys definitely did not conceive Dany during the sack of King's Landing because he had sent Rhaella away.

Then if Aerys is not Dany's father, who is? And considering we know Viserys is a liar, is Rhaella even her mother?

The timeline makes more sense for Dany to be the child of Rhaegar and Lyanna, and Jon to be the child of Brandon and Ashara conceived at the Tourney of Harrenhal.

I agree- the MOTIVATIONS for Ned to protect these two bastard children is...shaky. Yes, they're his brother and sister's children. But why send Daenerys to Dorne or Essos? Why raise Jon as his own? Of those questions, I'm not sure. But this theory fits the timeline the best.

Jon / Dany shippers absolutely BTFO

>"Young girls dreamed of dashing knights with wicked smiles, not solemn boys who always did their duty."

Left Jaime: Confident, handsome, dangerous.
Right Jaime: Remorseful, downtrodden, pathetic.

Anyone else feel like the Arianne chapter was a direct f-u to D&D? A reminder of le dornish master plan

Plus the bit about "Trystane is safe and sound back in Sunspear"

best /mm/ actors?

best young actors?

Danys more like to fall for victarion than jon.

Fucking swampshits

that armor downgrade

R+L=M

first for Theon gets a volcano cock episode late

>best young actors?
Maisie!

Even the armor looks sad

But he abandoned his post at the wall

grrm always does this.

a week or so after the Sansa rape scene he released the Alayne in the Vale chapter.

I thought the reason they scrapped the white armour was because it didn't look good on camera
looks fucking fine to me

Nth for reddit. We took over the board and your site and you can't do anything about it.

wew
the fuck's he playing at

My last haircut fucked me up aswell.

it's jon snow's new look in the show

you saw it here first

i prefer reddit immigrants over Sup Forums ones, their opinions may be pleb-tier and they may be annoying jontards but at least they stay on topic and don't force their conspiracy shit into everything

it would be hilarious desu

>first scene of ep4 starts with sansa opening the gate then a shot of jon like that

>the very average Ned Stark beat the White Bull in single combat

bravo D&D

How so? Lmao u said mad king cannot be danny's dad cuz he was dead but rhaegar can ,BUT HE DIES BEFORE MAD KING LMFAOO

Maybe he should finish the books instead of this passive aggressive fuckery

Best girl didn't deserve to die, fuck you D&D

all right Preston, we get it, just please stop shit posting here

>Dany is born around 9 months after Jon.
Eh? Wasn't she born on Dragonstone shortly before the ToJ? Or was Lyanna in there bleeding to death for 9 months?

ROFL!

That was Whent, not Hightower

But jews controling the midia isnt a conspiracy theory

Best /mm/? All of them
Young? Alfie and Iwan

>Reminder that Smalljon got along with his dad just fine.
>Reminder that the Umbers have always been Stark loyalists
>Reminder that everyone hates the Boltons
>reminder that Smalljon showing up right after Roose is dead and his dipshit bastard gains control is pretty coincidental
>Reminder that the North remembers

Looks like a gay pirate

Just ignore it? In 99% of cases It's not a big deal and just reddit immigrants getting buttflustered over mean bigots ;(((

finn jones is seriously underrated for the young male cast. It sucks that D&D ruined Loras as a gay stereotype, but finn is fucking based. He's a bookfag and has called out Dany for being a horrible tyrant. Also got a decent sense of humour iirc

Read Eddie Eyre's twitter.

REMINDER THAT CLEGANEBOWL IS NOT HAPPENING THIS SEASON

E+A=J

So what does Sandor end up doing?

H is both and in the show He is not better than Ned. show is the show stop whining

I like that the boltons have some loyal followers now. Always seemed recklessness that roose had no one who seemed particularly loyal to him.

>Iwan
Really?

Martin himself confirmed daenerys born 7/8 months after the end of the war

who is this blumpkin grumpkin?

Maybe thats why I dont really find him a good actor at least in the show, they really ruined his characters to be lusting for dick 24/7. But good for him on calling out Dany's shit, people are blind to see she is a shit ruler.

>Lord Commander of kingsguard isn't better than Ned

kill yourself showfag

Lads, Stannis won't die in the books right, I mean he'll win the battle of winterfell and die eventually, but not till the end right?

Daily reminder pic related

Yes really, I want to kill him and fuck him at the same time.

This makes just no fucking sense *facepalm*

I have about as much respect for Game of Thrones as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is SJW. It is Walter White. I am seething.

They had the backing of the crown, the Karstarks, and a Stark (Sansa). Now KL is far too busy to give a shit and can't even control the city, and Salsa is gone. Ramsay bout to get btfo.

You're not tricking anyone, friend

She's perfection!

Nell Tiger Free

Does it even say in the show that he is the LC? also kg having shit recruits is nothing new. makes more sense that mad king would suck at choosing good LC

Stannis is a just and rigid defender of the law, and understands the importance of facing the Others. His role will come to pass. He will be the 1000th Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, and defend the realms of men alongside the risen Jon Snow, the Stark of Winterfell and others.

personally, i'm a Sup Forums jontard

I think in time he realizes how much he fucked up, I like those little things in this show

>Books
7 Northern fucking shits versus 3 southern good men

>Show
6 of the cunts versus two good men

When will the northern fucking shits learn?

That Jon is prettier than reed's daughter

UR PRETTIER THAN ALF ME DAUGHTERS

Hey guys how come Dayne didn't fight with Dawn? In the books I'm sure he does

He will die in the snow trying to take winterfell because he was stupid enough to siege it during winter

Southron pillow-biter pls go

I didn't remember how cool the armor looked the first seasons

They talk about the Lord Commander Hightower later in the episode.

He's not named in his scene but the actor confirmed that's who he was playing.

They should have just made Dayne the Lord Commander. It wouldn't have changed things.

These two would make the sexiest babies ever. They should be thrown into a locked room together with a bed, a barrel of lube, and a water pipe, not allowed to leave until she's pregnant.

He wasn't high enough level yet.

So? She could have been conceived shortly before KL was sacked

Jon likes redheads also she's ugly

They spent half the budget on Emilia Clarke's catering bill.

Butthurt Northern pissant detected. You mad that Arthur Dayne alone would have BTFO your entire little fagsquad if it weren't for ooga booga swamp tactics?

>It is Walter White. I am seething.

errytime

He is fighting with Dawn. It's a longsword instead of a greatsword in the show.

Why? I don't know. Hope they explain it in some behind the scenes footage.

Cleganebowl happens in episode 9 or 10
As kings landing burns all around them, they fight through the red keep, along some battlements and through various rooms up some stairs etc
ends with them high up, the city can be seen burning all around them
after Sandor manages to force Gregor to stumble and fall into the flames below he looks down onto the sea of flame all around him, no longer fearful
he is finally at peace
someone post the picture

that was dawn you nitwit

there was even a star on the pommel

But Dawn is supposed to be made from meteorites and have a dull glow to it, but those swords looked awfully plain

The sword of the morning: rekt by a manlet frog hunter. Lmao.

reddit.com/r/gameofthrones/comments/4iwsej/everything_the_ultimate_umber_conspiracy/

>STILL in denial

>That shit CGI

Don't start with the sword autism again

>It's alright, Sansa, he says
>Do not tremble
>Technically we're not really siblings

>he thinks rickon isn't a glamour
AHAHAAHHAHAHAH!

nigga please

a shirtless ramsay and two good hounds could take your arthur dane and his fuckbudy any day

Yeah welcome to what we've been complaining about for 20 good threads.

It's over, just deal with it, it will never come up again. They probably thought that CGI glow on Dawn would look bad, and that making a prop that resembled book dawn would either be too difficult, too impractical, or would take normies out of the action because of realism or something.

That lyanna cannot be the mother cuz she was long dead ,toj event was 1/2 month after the end of the war daenerys born 6/7 months after that now u understand retard?

Thank you for continuing to confirm the idea that "Muh umber ruse"men are redditors.

Fuck, you linked /r/gameofthrones no less. At least /r/asoiaf is good offseason.

In the show Dawn looks like a valyrian blade

Dawn is damascus steel

t. reddit expert

She's a jew

Is it just me or are all the best fighters southron? Your psychotic manlet boy scout would be absolutely demolished by our golden boy here with both hands and any old hunk of metal. Robb even admits in S1 that he could never take Jaime in single combat no matter the circumstances. Where is your King in the North now?

>Greatest swordman who ever lived
>Cant protect his own back
If you don't want anybody to stab you in the back, Don't go into an all out fight, fight in tourneys instead

in the books he will actually believe he is azor ahai because of his victory in the north. he will stab his wife thru her heart then make a charge at the others and get BTFO, it's a pretty obvious ending for stannis