Best part of the movie

best part of the movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=11_xf7K0C1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>IMPRESSIVE

Kek

Russo's confirmed for capekinoisseurs.

>that thing does not obey the laws of physics at all!

literally never been hyped for a marvel movie but i want the next spiderman movie to come out

>all that pottery

Lucas would be proud

HEY EVERYONE LOL

Can someone explain what they liked about this movie? It's easily one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

Literal poetry

I dont think you watch enough movies

It was fun

mostly just spiderman and ant man

all of the rest was pretty standard capeshit, although I will admit the Russo bros did a much better job than a lot of the other shit marvel has pushed out

Doesn't change what I said

There were moments where I thought I was going to get good but then they start talking. The action sequences were incredibly boring since its hero vs hero and obviously no one will die or get injured. Even warmachines legs were fixed 5 minutes later with no harm done. And that's not even getting into the abysmal story.

What's not to like? There might be something wrong with you.

Spiderman and Ant-Man were the highlights of the film, feels refreshing to watch them after so much Cap/Iron Man

Save for the one airport fight, I honestly thought the talking was the most interesting part. Everyone's motivation made sense and it was cool to see the conflicts rising out of difference in ideology. It never felt like a cheap way to make them team up. I could see how someone would be bored by it or just not into superhero stuff, but it wasn't offensively bad.

Congrats on the autism

definitely wasn't

>Doesn't change what I said

It totally does. If it's the only movie you've ever seen, and thus the worst movie you've ever seen, the meaning of your sentence changes to: ""

definitely was;^)

the advertising, the celebritism
weak story, weak action, weak comedy, high budget.

The beginning has crossbones blowing up a bomb that is blamed entirely on the avenger and not the criminal with the bomb. The black lady talked with tony even though he had absolutely nothing to do with it. Too much emotional bs with black widow that they've gone over and over in every single marvel movie. Black panther gets bitched slapped by every character and does literally nothing but acts as a third wheel and his only purpose was to deliver the "revenge is bad" line. He would also be violating the agreement and should be in jail. Tony, the only believer in the agreement, breaks the agreement twice and is punished in no way. Tony, fueled by the grief of a dead kid, recruits a teenager to fight in a battle with super soldiers and probably breaks more rules by not running it by the UN first. Not to mention if Spiderman did sign the agreement he would not be able to protect his city which is his motivation. Even though its a "civil war" no one hates eachother and both sides disregard the agreement completely making it pointless. At the end, everyone is still friends. The only "civil war" conflict is tony hates Bucky and cap likes Bucky. And I haven't even gotten into the worst part of the movie, zemo's revenge, which was the main story in a movie called civil war.

Odd things to like about a movie...

If I've seen 1 movie or a million, it is still the worst movie I've ever seen

it's not the product itself, it's the "community"

What i liked:
>The first 20 minutes
>The third act
>Black Panther
>Zemo
>Spidey and ANTS
The rest was meh and the cgi was HORRID. What i found annoying is that the Bucky's plot didn't belong here, it didn't connect with the registration thing. It's sad that they had to change a perfectly good sequel just to compete with a movie that has a rotten score now.

Why the fuck have you all been posting this image non-stop since this clip cane online ? I literally dont see what you're trying to point out about it, its spiderman grabbing faggot arms fist, what gives ?

I'm impressed that you hate it that much. I have yet to meet someone in person who actively hates it. The worst I've heard is that it was boring, but not much worse. I guess we can't all make winners, Zack.

Maybe Bucky's plot was there because, I dunno, the damn movie is a CAPTAIN AMERICA sequel? It was literally answering the questions people had at the end of TWS.

it wasn't, though. It was another Avengers, a very weak one
they fucked up bad

>Markus clarifies that while this version was the one they were originally mapping out when they were first hired, they never actually got around to writing it. “It never got to draft. We started out working on a Captain America 3 and what would that be, picking up the thread that had been left behind by Winter Soldier. So it was Bucky, it was Steve and the ramifications of digging deeper into that relationship.”

>It seems very much like more of a direct sequel to The Winter Soldier that would’ve served as a standalone tale focusing on Cap and Falcon and their search for Bucky. But, Markus says that as they working on their movie, Feige came into their office and just said two words: “Civil War”.
Fuck you Feige.

It was a better Avengers movie than the previous Avengers movie

Fuck, imagine if they went with the original plan for Cap 3, and then Avengers 3 was Civil War with all the other characters worked in. Then they save Infinity Wars for Avengers 4 + 5,

Ironically Feige wanted Avengers 3 to be about Civil War but IW took it first.

Bucky's plot was really well done. I was afraid that the heroes were gonna fight in a super cliche way, but it came together organically. If not for Bucky, a lot of the things in the movie wouldn't have happened

LMAO, yeah! "dude, you have a metal arm" xD

spiderman was really funny in this movie. I hope in his next movie they keep this up, the last ones were too sad all the time, spiderman should be a lighthearted character mainly about his quips and visual gags

Kek

Granted that it wasn't the original plan, I think they did quiet a good job of making it all work together

didn't read lol.
Get some taste and stop being a bitter hateful faggot

This

You can CLEARLY tell that it was two movies morphed into one, and that right there is the movie's biggest problem. However, they made it work pretty damn well giving the circumstances, and I can't say I'm disappointed.

What a faggot you are

youtube.com/watch?v=11_xf7K0C1k

>bomb
Unfair blame is the point. Have you ever noticed people react to disasters by finding someone to blame?
>black lady talked to Tony
Because he was doing a public presentation somewhere. He was probably the only one she could have talked to.
>black widow
She was initially able to take Tony's side but stopped after he started taking it too far. Helps measure how bad things are getting. The other emotional stuff she's been through was barely involved.
>black panther
He fights Cap and Bucky to a standstill, how is that "bitch slapped?" He is there to contrast with Tony in that he spends most of the movie wanting revenge but at the crucial moment refuses to give in to hate while Tony lets it take over. His fight scenes are cool. He doesn't go to jail because he's the king of a sovereign nation that is allies with the US.
>tony breaks agreement
They show how he keeps that secret. When he can't, he gets permission from the general after he starts to realize he made a mistake regarding Bucky (and sees the prison his old friends are being kept in).
>spider-man
Yeah, you're right, his inclusion made no sense. That's what happens when you shoehorn something in at the last minute. He also wasn't funny, and I'm convinced everyone here praising him is from reddit.
>no one hates each other
Did you miss the whole finale of the movie where Tony explodes in hate? But most of the characters don't fight each other because they are friends with an ideological divide that only becomes an emotional one after the fighting.
>zemo's revenge
Illustrates how pointless the fighting ultimately is. That civil wars are caused when you let hatred consume you instead of resisting it. Since hatred is essentially the "villain" of the film they externalized it in Zemo. It could have done without, but many audiences are too stupid to get it otherwise, and the way it was executed was fine.

IT'S ALMOST LIKE IT RHYMES

I realize they made those stupid choices to hamfist the story down our throat but it would be much better if they could be more specific about the collateral damage caused because its not clear if any civilian ever died in any marvel movie. If they instead said something like, a rocket tony deflected land on her son then its clearly his fault and would haunt him. Instead we get the you weren't responsible but I want to blame you anyway.

After the airport fight, Simons helps tony even though he in jail because of tony. Tony admits he made a mistake and wants to help cap, going against the agreement he thought was the best idea and even calls a truce. At this point, I consider the "civil war" over since both sides agree the agreement is bullshit and their entire reason for hating eachother is gone.

Zemo has one of the most convoluted plans ever. If we ignore that, his goal was to show a video to tony which causes the actual conflict that separates the team for good. Before this, every character was cool with each other even if they had disagreements. Tony and cap were working together, tony already hates the agreement, etc. Everyone is a good guy and no one died. There was never a conflict that wasn't solved in the next scene.

>After the airport fight, Simons helps tony even though he in jail because of tony. Tony admits he made a mistake and wants to help cap, going against the agreement he thought was the best idea and even calls a truce. At this point, I consider the "civil war" over since both sides agree the agreement is bullshit and their entire reason for hating eachother is gone.

Yeah, and the movie is almost over at that point. They're doing the same thing they did earlier here, when Cap almost came around to signing but then he got mad at Tony for keeping Wanda locked up. The conflict is almost over because Tony has realized what's going on, but then hate comes back into the mix again and it gets worse than before. (Both sides were still at fault here too because Cap avoided telling Tony the truth, he admits at the end he was protecting himself, not Tony.)

In other words, the point is that everyone has faults and no one's view is entirely correct, and how easy it is to resort to conflict when you let your emotions fixate on the other person instead of your own problems. It's extremely topical to the political climate in the US today where the debate between freedom and security is as intense as it was when the Civil War comic was written, and the political climate has gotten even more antagonistic practically splitting the country in two. But in the end the message is supposed to be that we really aren't each other's enemies. The enemy is giving in to hate, which is externalized as Zemo, the true villain.

Agreed. Tom Holland is a 10/10 twink

That's not this tho

Except T'Chakka straight up days the deaths were caused by criminals AND the apparent indifference of the Avengers. How about you pay attention to the movie huh?