Now I understand the hate
I'm mad as fuck too
Fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0g42UxfB6MI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You certainly are eloquent, OP.

I'm talking about it being canceled, what else

Tbh I don't. It really wasn't that great. Cast was fairly mediocre and the plot teetered on what the focus actually was. It was some fun sure, but I don't get the love.

Assumed you were shitting on it in general, as it's the cool thing to do seeing as Whedon created/wrote/directed it. Did you watch the film yet? Pretty good conclusion of sorts.

>getting mad about a bad show with bad ratings getting cancelled

It was a quiptacular piece of shit

If you watch it, it's obvious why it got cancelled. Too many little quirks for wide acceptance.

And on the wrong network. I don't care about Fox jerking it around, Firefly came around the twilight of the 90s era of sci-fi/fantasy TV on major networks. If Firefly came out now on, say, ABC courtesy of Whedon's success with The Avengers flicks it would be a hit in this day and age of Game of Thrones, Battlestar Galactica, and Capeshit TV.

And I'd still dislike it and think it is overrated Whedon crap.

How is Firefly so good and Buffy so awful?

not op but
>Pretty good conclusion
Not really if you watched the series first, why kill off book and wash?

Its one of my all time favorites but the fan base is pretty annoying. We got a fucking movie to wrap up the story and still people ask for more

Favorite characters are Book and River

Angel is still whedons best work

There is literally nothing wrong with this series besides the whore that rides the ship, who demands respect and pretends to be classy.

Yeah that was weird
>prostitutes are classy and respected in this universe because... reasons
Still love Morena though

the black bounty hunter guy was one the best villains i have seen in a tv show

mfw "have you ever been raped?"

Whore's have a union in the future. prostitution became a legally defined profession that required credentialing. she literally went to whore college.

aka your moms alma mater

It's because of the Asian/Western thing. She's half whore and half geisha. Society just has a huge respect for her role as a sort of ambassador type thing.

He was so good as that character that he basically played the same one in multiple films that had nothing to do with firefly

>yfw

youtu.be/0g42UxfB6MI

oh man that was a good show