Movie night snacks

Doing a movie night with some friends. Recommend some snacks please. How make good nachos?

me? I'd serve crab legs

Sodium citrate

>How make good nachos?

Just drink each others semen bro

Ice cream is pretty good

buy a bag of shredded cheese and any flavor of chips you want. cool ranch, regular potato chips, bbq, cheddar, any fucking flavor potato or corn chip. Put some chips on a plate, put some shredded cheese then stick in the microwave for 20-40 seconds.

best snack

Beer is all you need.

>best snack
If you're twelve and mommy doesn't let you use a knife.

>How make good nachos?
Tortilla chips.
Cheese.
Oven.
Take out when cheese is gooey.
Serve with bean dip and sour cream.

Experiment with different cheeses and add toping like jalapenos, sliced olives, ground beef.

Ingredients are dirt cheap so experiment in small batches.

Personally i like mixed nuts and a cheese plate with fruit and preserved meat. Or if i really want to guild the lilly, make popcorn and mix in malted whoppers and rasinettes while its still steaming hot. Apex cinema snack.

Unirionically, tearing up crab or lobster meat and some shredded cheese on nachos and popping them in the oven is great.

crab legs

Oh, and make homemade guacamole. Buffalo chicken dip is also good.

name one thing better faggot

Can't go wrong with fritz pie

>that one guy who uses canned jalapenos vs fresh

Canned hot peppers not only taste like ass, they're more expensive than the fresh kind

Nachos. You know, with toppings like onions, hot peppers, maybe some meat, not just fucking cheese.

>nachos sans toppings

I hope to god you two are shitposting. That's like eating cheese pizza, it's children tier, put some fucking toppings on there for some flavour and contrast.

>buy shredded cheese
holy shit a cheese grater cost like 3 bucks, stop being a lazy fuck and get cheese that tastes 100 times better and is cheaper

that's about as low class as it gets

price depends on the kind and where you are, but yeah fresh are infinitely better

Not my cooking per say, but a friend of mine made a sort of beef casserole with sweet potatoes a few months back watching a LOST marathon.
Pic related, don't have a recipe though.

>shredded cheese
Just about the biggest food markup there is. You're paying 2, 3, sometimes 4 times the amount because you're too lazy to shred it yourself.

I live in Northern Alberta and fresh is cheaper per weight - remember to use undrained weight. Northern Alberta, that's about as far away from pepper growing weather as you can get.

If one of my friends ever tried to serve what's being posted in this thread, I'd definitely stop being their friend. I'd bet dollars to shitty nachos that you people live in flyover states.

Nachos are shit food to serve in a group setting. Chips would get stuck together forcing people to manhandle food with their hands in order to separate. Judging from the type of food you're suggesting to serve, I'd wager you're the type of people who do t wash their hands after the use the bathroom.

Did you scrape that from someone's lung? It looks like a tumor.

Goddamn you op you made me hungry
and i just remembered i haven't had nachos in a long time

does anyone how to make them?

Sprinkle cubed cheese on plate.
Melt.
Crumble crunched chips on top.
Let cool and solidify.

Nachos.

i'm paying 25 cents extra for the convenience at my local grocery store. If i shop at the small store closest to my house it's a 10% increase. If anywhere is charging you double, you need to shop somewhere else. I'm actually somewhat floored you went on to suggest places triple or quadruple the price. Where the fuck do you even live

Yeah, no, you're lying. Nowhere is there only a 10% increase per unit weight shredded vs nonshreeded.

>does anyone how to make them?
Literally just put toppings over tortilla chips and cheese over that. Then melt it all.

Canned peas.

But if I drink too much and don't eat anything then my blood sugar gets low and I get sad

Agreed. Additional labor and packaging alone definitely constitutes a markup of more than 10%. But mostly it's just to take advantage of the fact that lazy people are shit with money.

>additional labor

you actually think people are shredding them by hand
that is absolutely adorable

what happened to good old fashion popcorn?

this

Just about to post this, mix salt with sweet (freshly popped, no bagged trash) for maximum comfort