Who else is laughing that Madcucks is literally procuck?

Who else is laughing that Madcucks is literally procuck?
He says he's literally planning on making a video to normalize cuckholdry in his latest episode. Is there anything we can do stop the Author of the Alphabet of Manliness from using his 12 year-old fanbase to destroy the very foundation of manhood within the next generation?

is this pasta or something what the fuck are you on about

>make a cuck related video knowing Sup Forums will eat it up

>they proceed to eat it up

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Wait I don't get it?

Did he make a video about how autistic retards on Sup Forums misuse the word cuck to bitch about how people aren't for their politics?

Or did he make a video defending REAL cuckholding

If it's the latter the I'm siding with Sup Forums

some people just can't handle banter well. smfh

literally who

>get called an asshole
>make a video explaining biology and how I'm not a literal rectal sphincter

Both

He was shitting on twitter trolls who kept calling him a cuck for some anti-Trump post he made

Then he made a fb post calling them uncreative with their insults, so they called him a cuck

Then he made a video about and in the video he defended cuckolding as a fetish and then people called him a literal cuck

>cuck

Stop saying this.

>Get called cuck
>Make video saying that there is nothing wrong with being a cuck
>But still totally not a cuck

>$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Not when people use adblock

He did both

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

What are views?

Sup Forums can include YouTube shit too nigga

He's not a YouTube partner

>Maddox

what year is it?

what's his problem? he doesn't like people using the word "cuck" incorrectly or for a negative connotation? now what, I'm just supposed to use reason and evidence to win my arguments? lol

Back to the cuckshed, Maddox

Is he the cuck that Breitbart wrote an article on? What a time to be alive.

>Breitbart wrote an article on?
What article are you talking about? I know TheAmazingBanana got in an argument with him on Twitter.

Andrew Breitbart's been dead for years, m8.

in case you guys didn't know this was the guy who got a skin in that old Interactive Buddy flash.

>Andrew Breitbart's been dead for years, m8.
Only a few years, m8.
Died March 1, 2012 (aged 43)
Los Angeles, California, U.S.

Is cucking worse than shitposting?

>Maddox

Is it 1999 again?

2012 was 50 years ago

who

what

4 years, m8.

His wife's kids and her good friend from work named Tyrone who she sometimes goes on business trips with say that it was a pretty good video desu

Is this guy even still a thing anymore?

Some guy that everyone thought was cool and edgy back in the early 2000's and now the losers that still thinks he's cool are up in arms because he defended cucks and his fans take the internet and life too seriously.

This is why Sup Forums is shit

Who is a bigger cuck: maddox, or Wil?

It started with your generation of kids born in the 90s.
I take some blame, I'm from 83, my generation Has done nothing worth of idolization with some morals attached to younger kids could look upon, we're individualists, all about the money race and no quality improvement of spirit and arts.
But you kids with the emo crap... You deserve this.
Pic related, the face of people born in the 90s.

>millennial talks down to other millenials for being millenials

ditto, also from the early 80s

wil by far

he's like 40
retard

His Podcast with Dick Masterson is pretty good even though Maddox annoys me with each passing week as his narcissism looks to be less comedic and more genuine.

Dick just laughed at him for defending cuckolding and literally had to explain to Maddox why being a cuck is a bad thing. Maddox is so fucking oblivious to this while pretending to be a genius that I'm convinced he has autism.

How does it compare to WTF or nerdist or Joe Rogan? Those are my favorites at the moment

You better be trolling

Okay, what are some autistic NEET approved podcasts?

Marc Maron's podcast is actually really good

>he unironically listens to Nerdist and Rogan
Oh wow
the redditcucks are real

helo is this spain?

He must really be butthurt to go all out like this. I'm afraid the cat is out the bag on this one and anyone reasonable person, even if they agree with him, wouldn't even bother.

It's like someone crying on his soapbox about how fag shouldn't be thrown out as an insult because people are ok with homosexuality now and it means a bundle of sticks/ciggarettes elsewhere.

What a cuck.

I tried getting into Hardcore History after reddit couldnt stop shutting the fuck up about it, but its really boring. couldn't get through 10 minutes of some baby boomer whispering into a shitty mic.

Dick is pretty based though 2bh

CGP Grey is really good

Weimerica weekly

>mfw when every time I read a Sup Forums thread