Did they have autism?

Did they have autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GWEs-rHd2Fk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the tall one did for sure

What are some other shows with lad humor? I loved The Inbetweeners but since I'm not a brit I'm not familiar with their television.

Am I the only one who lost respect for Simon around season 2?

Like I generally thought Simon was the most relatable out of the four until that episode where he finally gets a qt gf who seems to actually like him only for him to shrug her off so he can worship the stuck up Stacy cunt who only fucks Chads.

I never liked Simon, always thought he was a cuck for chasing his whore of a childhood friend.

How 'bout when he lets his friends scare his penis away during sex, and he loses the best chance he had to get laid.

>that episode where Jay lads it up with The Bombadier

Fucking scares me how familiar some of these situations are. I'm a pretty big autist but I think British culture deliberately finds a way to facilitate that, so I can get along with people.

youtube.com/watch?v=GWEs-rHd2Fk

this scene always obliterates my sides

Oneitis is a hell of a disease user. I couldn't hate him because I know that feels.

Friday Night Dinner has one of the actors and is similar humour.

I don't think Inbetweeners guys are supposed to be autistic, if they truly were they probably wouldn't be friends outside of school or try to ask girls out.

They're the British equivalent of the Superbad kids.

One of them was definitely meant to be retarded.

They were just inept. Inept doesn't automatically mean autism. I'd fuck Will's mum though.

>I'd fuck Will's mum though.

Brilliant.

>he finally gets a qt gf who seems to actually like him only for him to shrug her off so he can worship the stuck up Stacy cunt who only fucks Chads

This is one of the most realistic scenes in teenage television history. Everyone had that one friend that did that.

They're British, which is even worse.

>wanting Carli instead of this qt
Never understood Simon tbqh.

Agreed. At least my oneitis was leagues beyond my highschool gf.

The bantz are right epic on this show.

A girl I banged off tinder showed me this show, the sex was bad but it was worth it to see this show. Why was it so short? Only 18 episodes, I would have loved to have seen it keep going and from what I can tell it was pretty popular in England

No point running it into the ground. Keeping it short keeps it great, which is why shows like Fawlty Towers and the Young Ones are classics despite being only 12 episodes each.

We know when a horse is dead in the UK

Way too much "LOL SEX" in this show. Tough to laugh after a few episodes.

No you don't.

What the heck do you think being a teenager is about?

>heck

>LOL I ALWAYS SAY HELL BECAUSE SWEARING IS SO COOL XD

Not everyone curses all the time. Its better to save the cursing for special occasion. More impact that way.

same

Fresh Meat is definitely the closest. I've always seen it as a quasi-sequel to Inbetweeners with Simon going to Uni and ending up in a sharehouse.

best girl tbqh with you lads

This guy was the legit named spesh. The literal tards were at Thorpe Park.

Neil's sister = Will's mom > Tara > Will's babysitter > Carly > "underage" girl who wanks Simon off >>>>>>>>> Charlotte Hinchcliffe

>qt loli so low

Fuck you i liked it

same

Too lazy to list the girls from the films and I forgot about the Irish bird and Jay's girlfriend at the end. They'd both go below underage.

Eh, it was alright.
The writers didn't really want to do it but people were demanding a sequel and no doubt the studios wanted some more money.
There were still a few good moments.

>dat bitch's sister Kara in the show Teachers, tho...

Good genes.

I love you.

episodes like this really make me cringe because of how badly he fucks up every single opportunity he had

>HELL IS SWEARING BECAUSE I'M AN AMERITARD

Ignore this poster, fresh meat is cringe as shit -students literally act like that here and it makes my fucking skin crawl. Also Jack Whitehall is an unfunny cunt.

Neil punching a fish to death

thats exactly whats its meant to be, cringy

That never escaped me, but it goes too far. It goes beyond the comfortable, "Get a load of those fucking idiots," And sets up house in, "Jesus christ this is more uncomfortable to watch than Baywatch in new Levi's."

Might be easier for yanks to watch, because they can enjoy the blissful comfort of not having to deal with being in the same proximity as the pretentious wankers the show portrays on an almost daily basis.

Will has assburgers right?

No, he's just a fucking idiot

i mean i never leave the house so i suppose I have the lucky situation of never encountering uni students, but I enjoyed fresh meat, cept season 3 that was shite

i mean season 4

Lucky bastard.

I made it until around when that annoying bitch Oregan got found out that she wasn't actually called Oregan. No idea which season it was, I had no idea it even made it to four.

Although I do want to fuck Oregan, at full force in the vagina, mouth, and asshole.

they were pretty much forced to do a fourth so it showed them all finishing uni.

even though Oregon is a cutie she gets far more annoying in the last season so feel glad you didnt see it