DC CAN'T WIN

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

;_;

Wait, there are doing screenings right now?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Apparently they're doing the first pre-screenings.

What a surprise...

Since BvS, whenever people use "mess" to describe a movie they actually mean, not meant for people with ADHD/low IQ.

IT'S A FUCKING LIE

SOME MARVEL DRONE TWEETED THAT

DELETE THIS!!!

IT'S NOT FAIR

That sucks. I'm not particularly surprised, but that still sucks.

Move along folks...just salty marvelfags trying to sabotage another good movie.

Who

is this on Sup Forums?

Good. There is nothing more satisfying than seeing a capeshit movie get a rotten score on RT

This literally is NOT true.

DC's dark writers were made for this movie.,

>a literal who makes some prediction
if he's right:
>goes on social media, links his prediction, gets to pretend he has more clout than he actually does
if he's wrong:
>no one says anything because no one knows who he is nor do they remember his prediction

IT'S A FUCKING LIE

SOME MARVEL DRONE TWEETED THAT

DELETE THIS!!!

BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

>"HERE IS ANOTHER LOG OF POOPY." -DC

>literally who?
>twitter screengrab

remember when shills were good at their jobs?

Doesn't need any sabotage when it comes to the Snyderverse.

>twitter screengrab
DC did it first.

>m-my DC movies cant possibly be bad
>f-fuck you Marvel you did this

will DCucks ever recover? will they continue to stoop lower?

Snyder is the one who sabotaged it.

Guy from Schmoes Knows, had some reliable info in the past.

jesus christ why are DCucks so easy to BTFO?

The replies to that tweet. Jesus fucking Christ what a bunch of pathetic people. They're acting like he personally insulted their families.

DCfags are on literal suicide watch

Did anyone actually have any faith left in suicide squad?

Why is WB so terrible at making movies that don't involve Nolan/Donner/Burton?

>One (1) final shot to kill off Evans this year
>Blow it

This man is immortal now

DCucks BTFO

I can't wait to see the look on marvelcucks faces when this gets a 90%+ on rotten tomatoes

He's a handsome, charismatic, pure Aryan American actor who happens to be a really good one. He's already invincible.

is this the best evans?

Jared Leto's mother, bless her.

Where the fuck is this from?

It's actually code word for "your aspie son may enjoy it"

I've heard that tune before...

Holy fuck kek that is impressive

I wanted it to be good, but I'm not surprised to hear it's a mess.

yep, shill

Is there a single reason to hate this meme man? He's handsome, charming and funny.

Look Son, cancer

CALLING IT NOW

Movie will be generally well-received, a solid 7/10, but Leto's Joker will be borderline unanimously agreed to be the worst part of it, a complete misfire.

>son
>implying you'll ever have the sex necessary to procreate

Will DCucks ever learn?

Let's get a Rotten Tomatoes prediction going on.

I'm thinking critics are going to feel bad after the BvS debacle and Civil War's success, so they'll feel a bit more generous.

40%

he's talking about his wife's son user

It's not even the same crew. David Ayer isn't dark so much as he is an edgier muscle head version of Michael Bay.

Reminder that in one of his movies he skateboarded so fast he exploded

Epic prediction for the win, welcome to 2 years ago.

THAT BOI IS GONE

58%
"has the fun that DC films have been lacking but the editing and Leto's performance keep the film from elevating above mediocre"

And Jai Courtney will steal the show

68%

80%

>Mature, intelligent, funny and boasting a cast of compelling characters, Suicide Squad manages to re-invigorate the DCEU and give Marvel a run for their money

Dubs confirms John Titor posts among us

I think it'll be about 55%. General consensus will be "interesting idea, flawed execution", and two of either Robbie, Leto or Courtney will be praised for quirky standout performances.

This sounds about right. What about the box office? Not sure how much it'll make, but I think it will do well.

Just like BvS. Why do you think Marvel fans would hate a good DC film? Most people like BB and TDK just fine. A great suicide squad movie could spark new energy for cape films. Suicide Squad soley exists because of Marvel and the success of Guardians. Now imagine how Marvel could change if DC were successfully creating movies. Marvel already announced Ant-Man 2 to ne NC-17 due to FOXs Deadpool.

Who is that cuck and why should I care what his wife's son tells about a movie?

560 M$

DC is a mess. DC is a disgrace! DC is a big, fat mess!

78%
"From the slow, and muddled pacing and questionable casting, this high octane energy, mix of fun, and serious tone, DC has finally found a perfect balance with great performances, and action"

600-700
it'll underperform overseas, do pretty well in the US.

why is Sup Forums so happy for a movie to be bad?

>>Mature, intelligent

We're trying to guess realistic scenarios here, senpai.

>look my wife's son, cancer

>Why do you think Marvel fans would hate a good DC film?

Because they are getting challenged that their mediocre meme movies are no longer considered the best ones out there, hence why whenever there's any rumors or news they explode in an autistic fit of rage and claim how they all should quite and how Marvel rules?

>Marvel already announced Ant-Man 2 to ne NC-17 due to FOXs Deadpool

You do know that was a joke by the autistic director of the first one, right?

>BvS a failure
>X-Men Apocalypse a failure
>Suicide Squad a failure
Now all we need is a Marvel movie to shit the bed completely with critics and capeshit will finally die. I hope Infinity War is a blunder

While Suicide Squad is a joke, not very bright and totally overrated, some losers and haters will miss it & the dumb clown humor. Too bad!

60%

It will have the exact same issues BvS did, but accounting for the fact marvel drones want to be more low-key with their shilling now that they're being found out, coupled with the "fun" factor that's being presented with this movie and just people generally wanting to go easier on it this time.

We're not, but Snyder has been so condescending in regards to DC's superiority above other comic book movies it becomes hilarious when the movies he sponsors fall short of the greatness he touts.

A tale of hubris.

the same reason Sup Forums celebrates market crashes

Reminder:

"Got word" means "Disney paid me to say this".

>just disney paid me to say this

Friendly reminder that dumbed down masses historically represent the majority of the world population.

But by all means, continue with your Marvel circlejerk to make you feel better about yourselves, if only for a little while. You can't hide from the fact that your mediocre and conformist lifestyles are drenched in banality and lack of ambition, and that you're celebrating the success of a faceless corporation as your own.
Why do Marveldrones fear what they don't understand?

Encountering the unknown reminds them of the ultimate unknown: death.

If a person is unsatisfied with their lives and feels inadequate they reject it out of fear of having to face their own mortality one day and realizing that they wasted their lives.

So instead of facing their inner demons they choose to cower in the warm and soothing but provisional embrace of escapism and ignorance, which is what Marvel flicks represents to them.

Have fun in your thread though.

Because autism and they hate the movie since the first teaser because it was popular.

This is one of my favorite gifs ever. And I have a Trump /wsg/ thread open in another tab.

Because we hope that it signals the end of capeshit.

Wrong, what you are going to get is Marvel having a monopoly over the business, have fun complaining about the same shitty marvel movies until 2020.

It keeps happening.

no he hasnt?

yes he has?

Called Ant-Man "flavor of the month"

no, he hasnt.
Saying he was surprised about films being made of thor and antman is by no means condescending.

>"Some Marvel drone has told you that! Some Marvel drone has told you that," cried the little man, and in his anger he plunged his right foot so deep into the earth that his whole leg went in, and then in rage he pulled at his left leg so hard with both hands that he tore himself in two.

>The Marvel universe has gone nuts; we’re going to have a fricking Captain America movie if we’re not careful.

BUT I DON'T GET IT

THEY RESHOT THE MOVIE TO ADD MORE QUIPS

I THOUGHT THE CRITICS LOVED QUIPS??

I MEAN OBVIOUSLY IT CAN'T BE THAT BVS WAS A SHIT FILM... r-right?

Mess = shit sandwich.

meme

>online iq tests

This is pathetic.