/got/ eternal general

old literal bastard edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KMCI8OETFCQ?t=19
strawpoll.me/10188742
youtube.com/watch?v=X_By1sN4IeI#t=50
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Preston

Skinwalker, I think this theory's been around for a while.

Also, *fart*

bastid

(farts)

Is it too much to ask for D&D to do based Manderly right?

>yfw they will have CIA call him a big guy

Is Ramsey the shittiest character in the show right now?

Bolt-On is one of those retarded meme theories that idiots came up with

preston's ayy lmaos have more grounding in the actual books than that one does

Reminder that this is a scream of a dragon and an other combined

youtu.be/KMCI8OETFCQ?t=19

that onion bro armor

Can someone post the shop of the hanging scene?

Why would it ever stop being Sanser?

Could it be possible that Varys is part of the faceless men just like Jaqen H'ghar or Syrio Forel?

What the fuck is up with show Davos?

Which one?

No, that's stupid.

Good post.

Where is Radmure

I don't get the excitement for Arya's plot. It can go either of 2 ways.

She can either get the Theon treatment and forever reject her lordship to be a minion to Jaqen's cult, which pretty much means doesn't have significance to the plot now.

Or Jaqen's lets go back to her path of vengeance and eventually becomes the shonen assassin everyone wanted her to be and help whoever in the end are the "good guys" like the fandom expects.

Either way, both plotlines are shit.

First Men + Children of the Forest = Reeds
First Men + Others = Boltons
First Men + Giants = Umbers

I wonder what the half-breeds Beyond the Wall look like. An Other-Giant breed, or a Children-Other breed, or a Giant-Children breed.

Considering first men can breed with all of them, they're all humans. I'm just wondering how mutated some of them are, and how fertile or sterile they are.

Nth for CIA

1st for CIA

I might decide to watch the rest of D&D's trainwreck after re-reading all the books but does Davos even have his little island adventure like he does at the start of ASOS struggling to survive after Blackwater?

CHOOSE

strawpoll.me/10188742

Reminder that CIA is the only character left worth rooting for.

He is the final Human Boss of ASOIAF

He's at Balls Deep

chaosh is a ladda

No not really, just wakes up on the island covered in pidgeon shit.

thats it thanks senpai

Who are the others? do you mean the white walkers

So, like, can Jon just leave the Watch? I mean, is it even allowed by the rules? Yeah, he died, so technically his service ended, but I don't think it follows the spirit of his oath because resurrection doesn't seemed to be considered by his oath. Why did no one stop him?

Reminder that CIA hasn't been in this season so far and that sometimes means that DnD forgot about them

Boltons are probably distantly related to the Barrow Kings and Roose is the result of the "undead curse".

Preston thinks Jon might not really be Jon in there.

Do you think he could be correct?

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

>Yeah, he died, so technically his service ended

Because most of them think he's a god now. Non-wight resurrection is something none of them have EVER seen before.

Besides you swear to serve the Watch until death. Jon died. Simple as that.

If you truly gave a fuck, you would find the reason for the hype elsewhere instead of shitposting here.

I forgot

>Episode 10
>In Dorne, Ellaria is planing her attack on KL with the sneks
>They hear the sound of fighting outside
>A mysterious man enters the room. Long silver hair, clean shaven, black eyes.
>Sneks take their weapons and prepare to fight.
>The man, wielding two swords, kills all three sneks.
>He then spins behind Ellaria and stabs her with a dagger.
>"Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night."
>And who, are you...

Better question is why did he hang those faggots for doing the right thing by the watch, when he planned to leave it immediately after.

Confirmed for next week

Friendly reminder to go listen to the Dragon screeching in Season 1 Finale and then go listen to the screeching coming from the Tower in the last episode.

Get ready.
Get hype.
Rhaegar was reborn as a dragon in a blood magic ritual.
The man who died at the Trident was glamored.

No

D&D didn't even think about that possibility

Clearly Roose considering the symbolism of the leeches and Roose was killed shortly before or after Jon was brought back. Or Jon could just become another Leech Lord like Roose, who knows but it's definitely not the Jon we knew previously in there anymore. I think Ghost will see through this since his being able to see through Mel's glamou will probably mean he can also see who's inhabiting who's body.

Because he's evil now, or at least more morally 'black'.

>Is it too much to ask for D&D to do based Manderly right?

According to leaks/rumors, Manderly only bends the knee after Jon and Sansa use a Vale army to exterminate the Boltons, Karstarks, and Umbers, and retake Winterfell. So that automatically makes him look like a weak fat asshole afraid of the 40K Vale army, and not a true loyal bannermen of the Starks

>why did he hang those faggots for doing the right thing by the watch
Because they murdered the lord commander.

>autism

If Rickon isn't glamoured then Rhaegar will be.

Or maybe Stannis by Beric Dondarrion?

Salsa is CIA's big threat and he doesnt even know it

Preston is right when he says Ghost was nowhere near him, but this could just be from special effects.

>the North remembers

She's a big gal

Because they murdered their lord commander, also without them the watch is less likely to cause shit for the wildlings manning the rest of the wall.

So wouldn't killing Olly, Allister, and the other two be considered assaulting the Night's Watch? Since he's no longer a member the very moment he died.

>Because most of them think he's a god now.
Only the Wildlings see him as a God, since they are idiotic barbarians.

>what's in the tower?

Is it a snark?? It's a snark, isn't it?

lel is this shooped?

Because the is now "evil"

But in principal they murdered him for betraying the watch. Given Alliser's last words he died legit justified.

>Since he's no longer a member the very moment he died.
Probably, but nobody did anything to stop him. Also, I doubt Jon noosed them by himself.

Yes, you can easily tell by the size of the head.

Im too lazy to do this, just gib links pls..

>in principal
Who cares? The rules were broken, whether they can justify it or not.

Ramure is starring as the main villain in Outlander now and not giving two shits about his minor GoT role

The Night's Watch member consists of bums looking for a home and former thieves. You're act like they're anymore intelligent.

Besides, anyone would see his revival as godly, even in our modern world.

>In principle
In principle the watch isn't for defending against wildlings, its for watching for the White Walkers. You like alliser are being obstinate with a flawed premise while there is a fucking army of dead and ice demons walking north of the wall.

He's been cast for this season.

Agree. But why did Jon stay so hard line to these rules when he was leaving the watch anyway.

>tfw Edd can't follow Jon

RIP ;_;7

Because they killed him, did you miss that part?

This is still better than sneks

What if the Boltons used to flay Starks because they believed it could give them special properties but they forgot why they did it and Roose is wearing the skin of a long dead Stark?

>Tfw the wall will fall on Edd's command

And the Night's Watch are a bunch of idiotic thieves and rapists. So what?

"Anal sex was all the rage back then. But the moment he put it in my butt hole, I knew it wouldn't do. So the very next night, I snuck out of my chamber and went straight to Jamal's bedroom. And he was good. He was really, really good. And Tyrone is going to be even better."

Edd would make a GOAT LC in the show desu

Again, I thought the Night's Watch Oath was more in line as a perpetuity service, because the people who initially proposed the Oath presumed that once a member of the Night Watch dies, he stays that way. Also, if Jon stops being a member the moment he dies, why is he the one still giving orders and who personally executes the traitors who betrayed him? Yeah, those four would have been still killed for murdering their commander, but Jon shouldn't be the one personally cutting the robe or asking them their last words.

Its for the best that Allisters gone, given how he acted during the battle of castle black and the wall he was wasted space. almost as useless as Janos slynt.

>Edds fw

lel its not

>tfw no slag gigantess to kill you with snusnu

Is that Radmure?

>I thought the Night's Watch Oath was more in line as a perpetuity service
If you have to read implications because the words as written don't support your argument, then you're wrong.

>Ramsay declares war on the watch
>Jon organises Wildlings to march south with him
>For the watch

NW has to elect a new LC right?

Castle Black wasn't ever the same without them
after Jon leaves the wall, will Edd be the only named character left there?

i know this is a fantasy show but are manlets real

Best episode of the whole season.

cia will kill kevan

Man. I wish Viper was still alive.

Now that Jon Snuh is free of his Night's Watch Vows, where does he go next?

youtube.com/watch?v=X_By1sN4IeI#t=50

"Cocaine was all the rage back then. But the moment I saw a bunch of my handmaidens snorting it in their noses with their ludicrous lust for it, it knew it wouldn't do. So the very next day, I snuck out of my chambers and went to my dealer, he gave me something they called acid. And it was good. It was very, very good. And MDMA is going to be even better."

Sure, but it's not like he'd have any competition. I don't even think the show will bother showing a election, maybe they will have a line of dialog about it, but it's pretty much confirmed Edd is the 999th Lord Commander.
It's also FUCKING confirmed that the 1000th Lord Commander is Stannis

Yeah, he plays a gay sadist in Outlander.

I'm ok with this

It's gonna be Ramsay, after Winterfell is taken they lock him up
he escapes to the wall and takes the black, meaning his crimes have to be forgiven

He'll bang Melisande, for one.