Tell that to the world's greatest detective

You didn't even post it, senpai.

hey op
nobody cares about nobody e-celebs opinions
thank you

Not enough snapped necks

Hi chris,
how did i know it was you?
you cant hide from the worlds greatest detective?
didnt you know that?

Tell that to Apocalipse's snapped neck!

I didnt want to give him more traffic but for a 7 minture review he spends 3 minutes complaining that critics didnt like it because they didnt pay attention.

Proof Stuckmann is a lil bitch.

Tell that to Zod's unzipped penis.

Well, if we've got a thread about it we might as well have the video here.

youtube.com/watch?v=Az4FhLchHsk

Will he get views from am embedded vid?

Probably, but I can spare him a few cents to make fun of him.

t. mad as fuck DCuck

Fuck is this review cringy, he is really trying to make out this is very deep and very meaningful and so moving and its you in the heart and blah blah blah its like all hes ever watched is saturday morning cartoons.

He said you have to watch the movie twice to understand how "rich and meaningful it is"

fuck if hes not on marvels payroll he really is a cuck.

>you have to watch the movie twice to understand
he's right though. i had to listen ITAOTS 15 times before I got it.

dafaq is ITAOTS spell it all nigga

Kek

did he review batman v superman? because i cant find it

I hate this guy way more than I should. Every review of his is basically whatever score Rotten Tomatoes would give, making his videos pointless...unless it's some kind of action cgi shit like this or Deadpool or that last Jurassic Park movie. Then he will always give it an even higher score than actual critics because he's the kind of moron who claps and giggles at shiny, flashy objects.

How does he have a following?

>being this new
>being this stupid
i'll give you a hint. use G

You dont have to be a complete cunt user, you could have just said what it was rather than typing that.

>I found this to be an ambitious movie, and in some ways, a very risky film.
It's a popcorn flick, you ninny.

He really does try and hype up this movie and tries to brush over the fact even he realises its got flaws.

and you could just not be fucking retarded. this isn't reddit. if you want my cock you have to come get it, i won't spoonfeed it to you. if you don't know what it was, you wouldn't get what i mean anyway. if you were that curios, you could google it and it throws like 5 images at you. stop being retarded.

Dude wtf is your problem? Like why are you just writing gibberish instead of spelling out wtf you were talking about. You need to work on your bait son. Nevermind forget it, if i knew you were gonna be this salty i would never had asked.

If you watch 'til the end, six videos pop up with him making the same stupid face in the thumbnails. Someone should make a collage of the Stuckman face to be posted whenever we have one of these threads.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

yes

>if you want my cock you have to come get it

C'on tyrone, you know trying to insert your cock into things which are not related is what got you locked up in the first place. kek.