Are you going to watch 24:Legacy?

Are you going to watch 24:Legacy?

Why'd they cast a black guy?
Why'd they cast a black guy with Down Syndrome?
Why are they blackwashing?

>they actually gave him a bag like Jack

Fuck this, it's blasphemy. And the dude doesn't look right at all, not even because he's black. He looks like a college student.

No. Homeland surpassed 24 a long time ago.

I'll watch. Miserable Jack was only part of the fun of 24. I want to see what crazy shit they can come up with now that they're not limited by the original characters.

>not wanting to see Dr Dre prevent nuclear war

Nigger please

Two completely different shows m8. Also, even the shittiest season of 24 is way more enjoyable than Brody's family and ugly cryface: the show.

>still watching shitland

Can't wait for the hot interracial scenes.

His wife is black and this show won't last long enough to give him another love interest.

honeypot white woman agent sent to lure that blackbull

Won't he keep getting pulled over while trying to stop the terrorists.

Dumb move by anti terrorism hiring a black guy.

No Jack No Watch

I havent seen a trailer. But something tells me he is "quintessentially" british, amirite?

He looks very generic. I think Sutherland's Bauer became an icon because of how weird Kiefer is. I mean, before that he was mostly being cast as a villain. His odd face, his tiny frame, the way his voice is a shout and a whisper at the same time...

this guy, not to be racist, seems like generic_black_man#343534. if they try to transplant Bauer badassery to him simply by making him good at everything, it's not gonna work. Jack Bauer was great because Kiefer could sell the shit that the cocaine-addled writers gave him no matter how ridiculous. You believed in the insane plot-twist of the episode because Kiefer was so goddam intense all the time that you would buy whatever development was happening. To me they are trying to recreate something without its main ingredient.

Long story short.
No

Suspension of disbelief. It's the same reason that Jack never got stuck in traffic in LA.

Couldn't they at least cast an attractive black guy

This guy looks so fake.

Going to watch the first episode for the keks.

>an attractive black guy
haha

>honkey ass cracka white devils try and hide their racism by pretending to be faggots.

>24 without Kief
This is the dumbest idea ever