Pls notice me john

It's just sad at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UQRmA2v2D9s
youtube.com/watch?v=tVdhHktuAmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How does her husband feel about this?

Sad that you care

Wow, when the first article about her talking about how Pam and Jim loved each other, I felt bad for people taking her out of context. But this.....yeesh

>watching American version of The Office
kek

that was a great moment in television tbph

What does that say about the state of American television?

hi jenna!

I'm assuming he's a cuck so he's probably ok with it

>Not watching the Chinese version

talk about desperation

FUCKING HELL JENNA LEAVE IT ALONE

American television is by far the most prominent and most watched television in the world so you can save time and not be as verbose if you just say "What does that say about the state of television?" instead.

Do they alternate killing dogs and unwanted daughters in a warehouse?

it's actually real. she is obviously in on the joke, nobody can be that desperate.

Makes me feel good about myself. Thanks Jenna, you autist

>my tea's gone cold and i'm wonderin why...

>not watching the Israeli version

youtube.com/watch?v=UQRmA2v2D9s

>haha that's great, Jenna! See ya around!

all husbands are cuck, at least in their heart. Him being a second husband shows how much of a worm he is

youtube.com/watch?v=tVdhHktuAmo

married guy spotted

For Jenna, it must have felt like he jizzed all over her face. What a Very good time for her.

I watched the pie episode yesterday. It was directed by cranston [anagram of scranton]

Fucking christ

>mfw I checked and this is real

Why would such a great man associate himself with such garbage?

literally kino

why did no one take her to the prom?

why is she doing this much more often? she used to drop little things every few months. now she isn't even being subtle about it, she's going all out

both britcuck and amerishit version were trash
kek

i like how she got 10x more desperate after he bulked up for some role last year

>tfw I'm going to prom with a framed picture of myself because the girl I've been working on the past 2 years is "busy" that night
Just wanted to share my story

>mfw she knows about these threads

Being fat is the most popular body type in America. Does that mean it's the best?

>Tfw Jenna leaves another message on your answering machine

>implying she didn't start this thread
jenna is probably a shitposter at heart

>"great man" meme

he's a talented actor but even actors with talent within them usually flail around in garbage and don't have the actual patrician sensibilities to lead a really DDL-esque career. even DDL was in that boring ass musical in 2009

underrated kek

Why do brits get so defensive about comedy?

I would eat Jenna Fischer's pussy and swallow her vaginal discharges after I make her cum in my mouth.
What do you think?

needs to be more chubby to give me a chubby desu m8

>you will never be John Krasinski and fuck your wife Emily Blunt in front of a distressed Jenna Fischer

> tfw no girl will ever go JAM crazy for you

Does anyone have the True Lies greentext with John and Jenna substituted?

Jenna please stop

I'm starting to think this as well. Good for her if this is true.

sweatyman.jpg

this is the face of a man who had no idea she was going to show up.

Britbong here. US Office is comfy but original Office is raw. Currently on season 3 of the American version and I like it, but it's a generic sitcom which has nowhere near the vision of the original.

Outlandish characters aside, I also hate how the observer switches in and out of the story. The camera is present in places and situations it realistically wouldn't be, and the cameraman fails to react to things he realistically would. Yet back in the office, they react to it like normal.

kek

>"please god don't let emily see this"

Michael was mostly terrible. He was basically the embodiment if "XD diamond dozen!" humor. Dwight and Jim were actually decent US sitcom humor though, like wrapping his desk in paper and trucking him into destroying his phone.

ur a faget

>Even producer Greg Daniels wasn't safe from Jenna's twisted vision.

>"One time I yelled 'cut' and Jenna turned to me and said 'what if someone just stood in an office and yelled cut? Maybe the staff in suits would forget their trained routine of going to work' My jaw hit the floor and it never really came back up. That's when I thought, is she getting in character to play a cuck, or is a cuck something that's been in her all along?"

>"Sometimes i would go to look into the cameras, and I noticed Jenna had put something in the lens. It was stuff like 'What if jim actually loved me? Would i finally be happy?' and 'Lights. Camera. BLUNT.' I had to ask her to stop because I was getting too scared to direct."

>makes the Jim face

fucking lol

>not watching the chilean version

Oh Jenna...

what are some shows similar to the office to watch since I'm nearly finished?

How do we make this meme public?

spreadit2reddit

>Jim carrying her by her ass, in that prime fucking position

o-oh fuck now I am diamonds

I have an idea

I legit feel bad for her

It probably will spread to leddit just like Dan's meme.

>Parks and Rec (the first season is rough, but it takes off in season two)
>My Name is Earl
>Community (pull the ejection handle after season two, severe quality issues after that)

SHE'S DOING FINE YOU GUYS

it actually exists holy shit

> mfw you know her pussy spread right open from that

jenna pls

Shalom, I would like to apply for a loan

To be fair, it has to be hard on her mentally to have spent so much time with him, have a fake wedding with him, and to literally have her pussy spread by him, and in the end it was all fake. That has to take a toll on a woman.

Jesus. Is she not aware she looks like a weirdo when she stalks him like this? You would think someone would have told her by now.

Yep, plus everyone saying they were the perfect couple and such. Her whole career and identity is based off of her 'relationship' with him.

Bad comparison

So who owns the rights to The Office and is greenlighting all of these adaptions? Is Ricky getting money for each one?

lmfao

But who's gonna man up and do it?

It's hilarious how digitally retouched this photoshoot is.

Someone will post an image collage to r/Sup Forums and it'll get 4000+ upvotes, then all the bottom feeder viral meme journalists will come up with some clickbait headline, before long it'll be trending on facebook, she'll deny it and then Emily Blunt will be found murdered a week later.

It's gonna be pure meme kino, boys

JUST

>Nobody cared who I was when the office ended

I'm dying

>cuckqueaned by a ratty jewess

wew laddy