Foreign koreaboo friend said that he will come to korea in february

>Foreign koreaboo friend said that he will come to korea in february

>I want him to experience the best trip in my country, but I'm just a fucking NEET hikikomori in my room. dunno any fucking special place to introduce him and hang around

>mfw my country is great, but just me is shitty so I can't introduce best things of my country

make him eat a live squid

My career
>been to theater less 10 times in my life.
>have gone to amusement park less 10 times in life.
>have traveled to some place by my own less 1 times.
>have done dining out for less 10 times in my life
>raly go outside

only thing I remember how I played is just being stuck in PC room with my friend when my school years

that's actually a good idea. anyelse recommandation which foreign people likely to experience in korea? except girl

go outside and get drunk like very ohter country jesus christ

Do you live in Seoul?
Go to the Han river, Seoul tower, Myeongdong
...You could go to Everland, that'd be cute

Take him to one of your weird arcades idk

what the fuck

>Everland
>just only two of us.

This is so much gay

Take him to fish market
Korean BBQ
if you're a NEET I'm not gonna suggest hiking but I really enjoyed Seoul Tower even though it's very touristy

yeah, kinda seems awkward for guys to do.

anyways, there are tons of stuff/places to visit in Seoul, you shouldn't have a hard time. Just get over your NEET attitude.

FUCK i eat out 4x/5x per week. (also this amount of sex)
amusement park every single fucking year like a fagot (sr. de matosinhos)-
Have traveled alone only one time desu but i have traveled with friends and gf all central Europe .
But i work as a fishermen /meat cutter (the last one 4 months per year in Belgium ).

im almost 25 life is pain. woman do not make it worth , money much less, friendship is overrated and only wine shines in this darkness.
THERE IS NOTHING WORST FOR A MALE THEN TO BE BORN AT A DEAD TIME!

Prepare a squid in front of him. The details of doing this and actually seeing it in person will gross any westener out

on the day he comes, tell him you will pick him up at the airport, never show up and remove all contact ;^)

Send him to a Kpop training bootcamp

Don't sweat it. If he's a real foreigner, a lot of trivial shit will appear interesting and exotic.

Dont do this. this is really a fucked up thing to do.

But my advice is clear, tell him the truth BEFORE he gets on the plane. Men should not do this kind of fagotry

Introduce him to your female friends/family

try reading the bible

I'm the black sheep of the family . I cant into believing in Christ . i watched this movie on youtube named Zeitgeist that ruined the good catholic boy in me.

Now that i am a Men i can no longer lie to myself , im not saying that there is no God or something. Bu it i do know it is useful for the general mass

Or maybe the country is shit too

is he a history buff? Theres shit ton of historical sites to go to in Korea