ASSASSIN'S CREED 1080P TRAILER

Stop using that shitty Jimmy Kimmel link that looks like it was encoded 10 years ago, here's the HQ trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=789BYHyMTT4

Other urls found in this thread:

impawards.com/2016/assassins_creed.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not a jaded bitter asshole, I swear, but holy shit that looks awful

This will be the final nail in the coffin for the dying franchise

went into this trailer with an open mind but this does not look good at all

hey disney

I've never played any of those games, do they all look this awful?

Lyman is a decent director, idk why he'd be involved in this

It looks decent. Kanye feels out of place.
It's probably going to be comfy.

>uses a shot twice and nigger music

Great trailer Ubisoft.

The present day shit is easily the worst part of the games. Should have removed it entirely.
also
>Rhyming god with god 5 times

Illuminati antichrist the movie

No thank you Satan, I like my soul.

the trailer itself doesn't reuse shots, but studios are now putting 15 second highlight reels of their trailers in front to entice facebook\twitter people into watching the actual trailer

They're making a Sands of Time sequel? Huh.

>still has that shitty kanye song like in the kimmel trailer
Of all his albums why yeezus

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

that is... a really good poster.

>This is the attention defiecient world we live in now

0:06 and 1:05

>The present day shit is easily the worst part of the games.
Shawn made them worth it.

Yeah, they should've had Gold Digger playing instead

can you even read? the first like ten seconds of the video are a "highlight reel" intended to get facebook\twitter people to watch the actual trailer (which starts at the ten second mark)

it's stupid, but

The first Ass Creed game supposed to be a Prince of Persia game

Wtf nigger music really they should've just followed the first game cause it looks terrible

That makes absolutely no sense.`

So who are the bad guys? The Inquisition or the sand noggs? It would be cool if the assassins were the inquisition.

based Kanye making this movie GOAT

Both this and Warcraft movies are like 5-6 years late. Make a movie about something relevant. Give me my fucking Dark Souls movie

Holy shit that looks as bad as the shitty kanye song they used

looks shite

It is, anyone got a higher quality version?

Something about this post makes me think it's the truth, probably those repeating digits. Should I boycott this satanic Illuminati global-Zionist Jewish death cult chaos reptilian communist gangster Orwellian computer god Frankenstein witchcraft devil work?

>Dark souls movie
>story about how a guy rolls his way through every encounter

What the fuck is that giant robot arm holding on to Fassbender's waist?

>secret illuminati assassin society
>has women in it

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>WAHH NIGGER RAP IS LE BAD MOOSIC

Wew. It looks meh? I still hope its a moderate success so we can get a Farcry movie

The animus

you know how videos autoplay with the sound off when you scroll past them on social media sites?

well this way, when you're scrolling down, you're immediately hit with
>MOVIE TITLE
>FASSBENDER
>OLD TIMEY SHIT
>BIG FUKKEN BATTLES
>NINJA HIJINKS

so the main thrust of the marketing is done, and then you can unmute it and watch the actual trailer if you're interested

the bad guys are actually the knights templar (but also the exploitation of the working class)

>le epick le hiphop soundtrack

It's Glados, this movie is part of the Vidya Cinematic Universe.

Don't remember that in any of the games

>DaS movie

It would suck shit, the games are already intentionally vague and obtuse with the lore and there is almost no plot and the screenplay would be impossible to have that many areas and bosses in a 2 hour movie.

Can wait for the pay off film of The Game Universeā„¢

>being elitist about quality
>linking to youtube "HQ"

You can make a movie with simplistic plot and very vague lore, it can be done, Fury Road for example

>what song should we use for the trailer?
>who gives a fuck, how about the most unfitting one you can find

>Give me my fucking Dark Souls movie

The whole movie is a series of items and their item descriptions / fictional quotes.

By the time they make it dark souls will be irrelevant as well. You don't just make a movie instantaneously

Looks like a typical video game movie. Why are good actors playing in these shitty flicks?

>Super mary sue female assassin who is going to save the protagonist at every turn

LITERALLY WHY.

This.
Music doesn't fit the trailer.

>calls the movie satanic
>has 9999 numbers in post
There's just no way...

But it shouldn't take 5-6 years to make aswell. I remember talks about Warcraft movie in like 2009-2010

the animus is the fucking Machine they use to access the memories of the users ancestors.

I seriously thought I was the only one, holy shit. The autists on Sup Forums spout all this shit about the lore and characters, yet I'm 4 games in and I only know Anor Londo because it was in the other game.

Thank you for not making me feel like a spastic.

>not wanting to be saved by a qt assassin waifu

>we will never get a republic commando movie

>Needing to be helped by a woman

See it and you will be rewarded with God status of art.

I remember the fucking animus, I don't remember the fucking robot arm part of it. God, you're retarded.

>video game movie
When will they ever learn? Video games are an interactive medium. Films are not. Not to mention almost all video games have a very mediocre story.

You get Star Wars movie every year for the end of time, in 5 years you gonna be sick of them

No there's a difference between vague lore and subtle lore. Fury Road has a lore which can be inferred from its background but no actual way to confirm anything. Dark Souls has a lore put forth through facts from item descriptions and people talking.

You can actually build a timeline using all the games that shows the rise of different Lords and what they did. Fury Road gives a general idea, not a specific set of events. Both work well though.

>Kanye

Embarrassing 2bh.

>qt waifu
Its gonna be some
>Wymyn R strong 2 wow look I even saved yu, the Myn

Because they changed it for the movie.

Because it was never in the games. It was always a bed thing. They tried to make it look """"""cool"""""" by adding the fucking retarded arm thing.

The movie looks awful. AC is supposed to be a stealth series, and most of the trailer is them beating the shit out of random guards. We hardly see any parkour, too.

>Doom
>Far Cry
>Warcraft
>Resident Evil
>Elder Scrolls
All these have 10/10 solid story if done right

impawards.com/2016/assassins_creed.html

impawards is a giant archive of posters stretching way back to ancient times

There was never an arm. People responding to you are complete morons and can't understand how language works.

But meh source material

We need a League of Legends movie.

This .. nigger music and assassin stronk women completely ruin this movie

This. He is one of the worst artists.

>Not using metal music in a trailer and instead shitty rap
Whats wrong with them?

Lordes' Everybody wants to rule the world is one of the best trailer music Ive ever heard btw

>tfw we are now entering the new age of vidyakino.

I hope there is a scene of him jumping off a tall building into a pile of hay. Or a chase scene in which he sits down on a bench in between 2 people and the guards can't find him.

Whew, thanks user :'-)

>if done right

No shit. Even BvS would have a good story if done right. The problem with videogame movies is that they never get the funding or thought needed to correctly create them.

>this is what manchildren consider vidyaKINO

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

MANCHILDREN ON FUCKING SUICIDE WATCH

fassbender produced this movie, he's an alpha who fucks everyone he can on set

guarantee it won't be le stronk wymyn character

I guess they didn't want half the movie being Fassbender just laying down on a machine.

Wow and league are the same thing be grateful nerd

i still solemnly believe in my heart that if done right that the halo movie could've been this generation's star wars

but nonetheless the glorious age of Vidyakino is upon us! rejoice my brethren!

The movie looks like it could be watchable I guess we will have to see.

Name one good video game movie

besides Mortal Kombat.

Because they're all equally shit after College Dropout so it really doesn't matter

>m-muh video games have so much potential because they are interactive!
This is exactly the reason why video games are so limited as a medium. Video games need to be fun to play, films with a traditional narrative need good characters, good dialogues and a good story.

That's why video game films fail. They always try to be like the games.

>No shit. Even Civil War would have a good story if done right.

FTFY

It's sad that someone thought the music suited the trailer, what's even sadder is another person approved it. Other than that the movie might not be complete garbage.

this is a great point. also has me thinking how amazing a George Miller directed Dark Souls movie would be!

The only vidyaKINO is Mortal Kombat.

>"Gameshit will replace capeshit" they said
>"Having Fassbender and Cotillard means they are really trying" they said

Poor Micheal ;_;

>watching first part of the trailer
>hyped
>baboon music starts playing
Dropped

success does not come without failure.

>those rumors of Spielberg and del Toro collaborating on Halo
Could've been GOAT. Then Bungie went full retard.

>UBISOFT
>Black man singing about slavery with the visuals being a back flipping womyn who takes down groups of men on her own while the white male looks on in hope

Sounds about right. Can't wait for the whole "Christians are evil templars, Muslims are noble assassins! World Trade Center was full of templars!"

There is literally no charm in halo how could you even make that comparison

Doom. One of my fav movies

>

>still no sean connery bioshock movie with him as ryan

I don't know if seeing his unconscious body being flung around by a robot arm will be much better.