America is the greatest country in the world
Go ahead and try to prove me wrong

Protip : you can't, you uncivilized faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

nido.org/b/index.html
youtu.be/hBlbLgl5WDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, you are the best.

In all honesty, we are a pretty good country and by far the best relevant country, but I think we're only *the best* at free speech and guns, as opposed to being in the Top 20 of most things.

>mfw you post on an American imageboard
>mfw Chile is shit country with shit imageboards

>Plastic Surgery
I bet all of those are americans looking for a cheaper operation

>go to nido.org/b/index.html
>troll everyone

>nido.org/b/index.html
what the fuck

>dude kindly shows that the US is not the greatest country in the world
>b-but your c-country is shit man
>y-your imageboards are shit
Can you get any more cliché than this? I mean, even if Chile were hell on earth, that wouldn't make YOUR country any better.

But now do your thing and say how much my country sucks too :((((((((((((((

America wins again

ok. your country is like 85% nigger and an American swimmer cucked every other competitor even in that slime you shitskins call water

This.

Do you know why Americans are in general the worst users of Sup Forums? Oh I'll tell ya, it's because most of them don't come here to simply discuss with people of different nationalities. They don't come here to learn more about the world either, since Americans think they know everything about planet earth (it's the same reason why USA keeps pretending to be world's police.)

Truth is: they come here to relieve the frustration of their personal lives. Don't get it? Then try to picture a fat, ugly and depressed guy. He lives in the most successful country in the world, but he can't get a job because he's afraid of being held responsible. He can't get a girlfriend, because he's obese and stinks. He can't get friends either because he's annoying. No one respects him, not even his parents.

One day that guy is about to commit suicide, but while he's browsing Sup Forums (which he uses to discuss his favorite hobby: anime), he discovers what will eventually save his life: Sup Forums. He notices that people will take you seriously here because of that blue, red and white little flag on the top of your post. Here he will have the attention he thinks he deserve. Here he can humiliate people by using his luck of being born in the most powerful country in the world for his own particular interests. Here he can be like Elliot Rodger and get his retribution by being hostile with people. And when these people fight back and point out things that actually show why USA isn't a perfect country and why he's probably a frustrated guy, he will say that those people are just jealous. And everybody is going to agree with him, because on Sup Forums people only agree with """civilized""" folks. And then the fatty finds his new home. He will finally be respected, people will finally judge him by his opinion, not by the trash he is. And when these people don't: he will say they're irrelevant, their opinion doesn't count.

At the end of the day he will lie on his bed and smile, because he's finally someone.

At least I'm not Brazilian.

lol

he's got you there pal

bretty gud

The free speech thing is a MEME, Europe is by no means less free. And to be fair the guns thing isnt relevant in most peoples lives.

When seen from the outside, America is the land of opportunities. That one is actually true and not a cliche, there's just more opportunities and more chances of getting rich because you guys don't waste resources on people that doesn't deserve it.

>The free speech thing is a MEME, Europe is by no means less free.

> be yuro
> say nigger
> fined for hatespeech
> critizise mudslimes
> unemployed
> critizise a monarch
> penalized by law
> critisize the lolocaust
> go to jail

lol wtf

criticize a monarch? i can say right here that the king of spain is a FAGGOT, and nothing will happen

the other things are the same way in the US too. that's just how things are nowadays, freedom of speech means being free to say politically correct things and thats it, thank you jews

I can say the Holocaust never happened in public and not go to jail.

>Europe is a country

its not a country but every country works kind of the same, specially when it comes to law

same here. thats only in germany because its extra cu cked

No, it doesn't. What the fuck are you talking about?

+1

Reminder that ironic Reddit is still Reddit

>same here
Live stream it.

Do it like these guys:
youtu.be/hBlbLgl5WDs

Only in your wildest dreams are the USA a better country to live than Switzerland.

I thought SK was #1 for plastic surgery

well at the end of the day it depends on what "kind of the same" means to you, I guess. i didnt mean laws or politics are the same, just that they're pretty consistent if that makes sense

i have to hold a job, well and maybe i'd face consequences for hate speech or some bullshit, but i dont really know

i can say it too.
and.. im top 5 in what comes to the most secure countries in the world. Enjoy your murder rate.

France has no free speech compared to USA.

>criticize Muslims
>get prosecuted, fined, or even jailed

lol fuck this gay country

>im top 5 in what comes to the most secure countries in the world.
>im

really?

LOL please. Americans die because they do stupid shit and live near minorities. if you're smart you live, it's natural selection at it finest. We get the benefits of being American, deep dicking other countries as much as we want, having the best media, and doing what we want when we want to.

t. neet

You have countries where it's illegal to call someone a nigger on Twitter and countries where it's not, I wouldn't say that's the same at all when it comes to free speech.

>inb4 why would you do that unless you're an edgy teen
I agrew, but It still shows a huge difference in attitudes towards free speech between European countries.

yes. check it up on google

>USA, Mexico, Brazil, and Japan above South Korea for plastic surgery
Putting an obvious lie in there discredits the rest of the information. Where is this info even coming from, anyway?

>inb4 why would you do that unless you're an edgy teen
i wasnt going to say that actually, im not a c uck

Depends on what you want.

You won't have much fun in Switzerland. You don't have America's diversity for landscapes, activities, and people. You can't do many exciting or relevant things with your money (say, produce a movie starring Vin Diesel).

It's just a comfy-boring rich country.

I'm not so sure. Switzerland is culturally backwards compared to the US and has less opportunities as well.

this

>civilization
Hope you enjoy your American """civilization""", Philistine

'Murica

France gets it

Great country for sure but i kinda like my country better tbqh famalam

>Enjoy your murder rate.
>tfw forefathers just had to import them from Africa
Sins of our fathers indeed.

I might kill myself soon.

I'm chilean but fuck it.

In a lot of aspects it probably is, but I'd still rather live here
though I'd be a richer if I lived there

Fix'd

didn't read a word but I assume it was humourous, have a (you)

this 2bh

wow... this is deep

It doesn't matter that you have free speech, because the constitution says that CONGRESS can't put any limits to free speech.

As if congress is the only possible tyrant in your life. The company you work for can fire you if enough SJW dykes send angry letters to your boss because you called them beached ham planets. I don't call that free speech.

I think this is actually a fatal flaw in the 1st amendment. What's the point of having free speech if you can have your livelihood taken away by it?

We don't have a California. That's the worst part about Norway. Whole country is a rainy shithole.

To have a California you need at least 15 million spics

Fuck the spics, I just want the climate.