BOOSTER GOLD Movie could be in the works

seems they contacted the writer from Thor to do it.
What do you think? Do we actually have a chance to see a movie about this motherfucker before capeshit dies?

Always wanted Owen Wilson to play him.

yeah I would like to think that maybe we get to see him in the big screen but most probably some weird casting choice will fuck it.

If he plays Booster then Luke Wilson needs to play Blue Beetle. It rhymes.

>DCEU
>grimdark edgy booster gold

Kill yourself DC

>dc desperately searching for their deadpool
>they forget ambush bug exists

As long as he is completely unconnected to their other movies and Snyder is far far away from it I'm hype. Booster has always been my favorite.

We need a black man for this role. Any idea guys?

Get jake gyllenhaal

You're mom.

Stop doing what you're doing. There's a chance this will be good and Booster is my top guy, please don't give them ideas

Why? We already have black amazonians, why stopping?

>We already have black amazonians

The fuck does that have to do with anything, you fucking idiot? There's all kind of different amazons of various ethnicities in the comics, but of course you're just another in a long of faggots on Sup Forums who excel at "epic trolling".

Fucking kill yourself.

So wait, they're finally rebooting it?

A Booster Gold movie? well I guess that means yet another character is off limits for the Arrowverse....

Even though Arrow has gone down hill, im still pissed they took the suicide squad away from arrow because of the movie.

Yes. And apparently the idea being thrown around is a "space buddy cop" movie with both Hal Jordan and John Stewart

so it will probably suck too.

Don't worry about it. Booster Gold is a guy that portrays himself as an idiot/glory hound. They wouldn't cast a black guy as that kind of superhero. Because SJWs would complain (like how they are complaining about Leslie Jone's character in Ghostbusters not having a PHd like the other 3 characters, EVEN THOUGH THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT WENT ON IN THE ORIGINAL GHOSTBUSTERS)

You're an idiot, Batman has always been grimdark. Superman may not be grimdark but he is serious as fuck and really Man of Steel was not that dark, just not lighthearted.

Booster Gold is not a serious character and there's not a chance they would try and make him dark, especially considering everyone complains about DC movies not being fun and the box office has reflected that they can't keep making them that way.

why not lobo? he would fit into the snyders-verse.
and he was literally the proto-deadpool.

about time

Limitless guy would make a great Booster.

Lobo is already playing Aquaman.

>naives thinks atleast one of them wont be black

living in desperation i see

tfw it was Kreisberg (Arrow and Flash writer) who started that joke but Booster's embargoed from the shows

what do you think about booster gold in Legends of Tomorrow?

>Batman has always been grimdark
It's almost like you don't know what that word means.

Rory doesn't know the first thing about time travel. Everyone in that show has no clue what they're doing except Michael and Lincoln.

you mean thomas wayne

>There's all kind of different amazons of various ethnicities in the comics
So, what's wrong with black Booster, since you admit that DC comics always was for cucks?

I'd love it, but I don't wanna see Ted Kord die again.

>another DC live-action film

They dont learn, do they?

..... why

>There's all kind of wakandans of various ethnicities in the comics

Lobo was already played by bonesaw

Wakanda is african state.

Themyscira is a Greek state. What's your point?

Because time travel is fun and Boosters' growth from a selfish loser to a real hero is a great story

>Batman has always been grimdark

could see it

>tv shit made especially for the normie audience
Really faggot?

Idris Elbow

>What's your point?
Here:
>Greek state

Chris Rock