How was Mr Marbles really alive? Was this ever explained?

How was Mr Marbles really alive? Was this ever explained?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GWKscZhkkx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jerry was just hearing noises at night and getting scared. There's nothing to it. You hear noises all the time at night if you listen. Stuff that normally gets blocked out by daily activity.

How was Kramer able to afford living in a New York apartment without ever having a steady income?

The answer is that he DOES we just don't know what.

He sells drugs. He has a rich family. He has a sugger mommy. Could be anything.

How was George able to date so many qt's even though he's a short, stalky bald man?

George mentions how Kramer literally falls ass backwards into money so it's most likely all of Kramer's little projects and schemes he has going on.

>he watches Seinfeld

Holy shit this is like the equivalent to listening to dad rock or hair metal.

So fucking sad.

He's a social media marketer

all ventriloquist dummies are secretly alive and evil

Stick with HIMYM paisano.

HEY, WHO YA CALLIN DUMMY, DUMMY!

but all the hipster girls i jerk off to on social media watch seinfeld, its cool and hip man!

that's what's so great about his character. he awkwardly stumbles into saying the right thing to get a date with the girl only for him to fuck it up later in the episode

He's clearly a gambler

I already knew this deep in my bones.

For a while he worked at a bagel shop. After he went on strike he started selling drugs (how he met Newman). Eventually he sold his coffee table book and made a fortune.

He has an uncanny ability to give so little of a shit about anything that women mistake it for confidence.
>tfw do the same
>tfw friends call you George
>tfw not even mad

Who else saw that episode of Honey I Shrunk the Kids the tv series where the fake Rick Moranis unknowingly steals gold from a leprechaun and then it threatens his family for the gold back by calling the phone and menacingly asking "Did you check the winkie?".

The women he dates aren't concerned with his looks or they actually find them appealing. Keep in mind that these are single women in their 30s and 40s. They are past such superficialities and really just want to find any sort of man they can tolerate to settle down and marry.

Anyone ever notice how well-dressed George always is? Dude's got style, slays it with the ladies, gets a sick job in the front office of the NY YANKEES, and to top it all off, has perfect hands. George is my role model

Paul Reiser sublet the apartment to Kramer

He's everything I aspire to be one day.

That's what's so crazy about this

He's only like that for a few seasons and only because he does the opposite shit

In an early episode he "takes back the pot" from Jerry's apartment during an argument. When they make up, he "brings back the pot".

>it's a pro-circumcision episode

That was one episode that he did the opposite shit. Dude has fucking swagger, period.

I just fucking love how cheap George is. In the episode where Jerry's dating the painter there's all kinds of ups and downs in their relationship and fighting and breakups and she writes him this emotional letter which Jerry later finds out she plagiarized from a movie and the whole time George is just using each new development to figure out a way to get out of paying 500 bucks for one her paintings, completely oblivious to Jerry's angst.

spotted the Friends fag.

What's the best season?

Friends is absolute garbage too

Who else here remove their shirt to take a dump?

I'm hc breh, I dont even take off my gigantic down jacket when I dump.

beeyoch

Why would I even be wearing a shirt in the first place?

>Holy shit this is like the equivalent to listening to dad rock
So it means you have good taste?

Favorite episode?
Mines The Contest, personally I can't hold out and would have to poop at least once a day.

the Bizarro episode maybe

there's so many to choose

Serenity Now

the everyone thinks george and jerry are gey episode

They aren't?

>You see the way he talks to me?

which one is that? i wanna rewatch

They mentioned in one episode that he came into a lot of money before the show started.

He is, as pointed out, a gambler.

He is also a self described serial litigant.

Also he wrote a best selling coffee table book that GOT OPTIONED TO BE A MOVIE.

The guy really does fall ass backwards into money.

Which episode was the one where George took the sexy photos to impress the girl in the photo shop

>Using the term dadrock
talk about showing you shitty fucking colours how fucking old are you ?
I don't go around spouting the word teentechno when referring to electro or any other music that could be made in five minutes using a computer and a program like protools.

>thinks I listen to techno

lmao

Fuck off boomer

I'm glad somebody said it.

The Outing - 1993

There really isn't a best. Seasons 3-8 are on another level from pretty much other sitcoms.

the vcr mail fraud episode

The gum

>trying to make me look like a samefag

Please kill yourself seincuck kike

My absolute favorite joke about George's family's cheapness was that his father would spend weeks at a time driving through upstate New York just to find the best possible deal on a new car.

completely agree, this show isn't funny at all, just a bunch of fucking losers with stupid hair flailing about. the "stand up" parts??? fuck ME what a load of unfunny shite. if I was in that audience, I'd have to start jerking off I would be so BORED

Stop replying to yourself.

Wrong. You see his shadow as Mr Marbles is walking in the room.

>one episode which shows a more darker paranormal side of the show Seinfeld

not that there's anything wrong with that

Thanks

Dude it was 90s

The Marine Biologist. Not the strongest episode all the way through, but the ending scene is one of the greatest moments in television history.

Lloyd Braun episodes

I swear I read this exact comment months ago... weird DeJa Vu moment I just had...

>before Sup Forums
>after Sup Forums

I once tried to do "the contestant" with my friends, but this one asshole cheated and used a diaper

>thinks boomers visit Sup Forums
I'm saying stop relying of fucking buzzwords to try and reduce someone or their opinion into a fucking stereotype label just like you did just then.

He doesn't understand because he hasn't graduated junior high. Sorry about that.

The Andrea Doria

Am I being memed? They're doing nofap

I havent seen that ep. I'm intrigued now

the joke is that for censorship reasons they never explicitly state that it's nofap, which ends up making the whole thing a lot funnier and also open to possible misinterpretation

The Yada Yada

He inherited money, it was clearly stated in one episode.

hello

Sup Forums

go to bed grandpa, it's late

Hello red...dit

I often take off my pants too... it feels so good.

Holy shit how much more obvious do you have to make it out that you are 53 years old?

>you are right about electronic music tho. Rock n roll will always rule

he was a welfare queen (army vet) his erratic behaviour was the result of PTSD

youtube.com/watch?v=GWKscZhkkx0

The official fan theory is that he's a drug dealer. My theory is that he's a boy-toy a very wealthy older woman.

how come they stopped doing Jerry's opening and ending bits in the last few seasons?

He still dresses quite well. I'm fairly sure he never wears a t-shirt or a hoodie when excercising

wasn't there an episode where he said he was on strike for over 10 years from some place but they still were paying him?

Are you fucking retarded? He's equating the term "dad rock" to "teentechno." He's not saying he thinks it's called that you absolute shithat high schooler.I'd say to fucking kill yourself, but you should at least wait until your parents die.

>Old people suck!!! XD

Its quite obvious though
>a woman in the next building can be seen undressing from Jerry's window
>Kramer watches for a while and leaves
>He comes back a little while later saying he lost

I WAS IN A POOL

I think it's pretty clear that's what's going on, but if you were unfamiliar with the concept of masturbation it would go over your head (like say, if you were me when you first saw the episode in question)

Probably because they didn't really need the "it's a comedy about the life of a comedian" selling point anymore once the show became super popular.

yeah, what am I supposed to hold my shirt up the entire time to keep it from touching the toilet seat? Hell no, I pop that badboy off.

KENNY NEVER HURT NOBODY!!!

Puerto rican day is so underrated it hurts. Shame it was banned for so long and people never saw it

The only part of Puerto Rican Day that I really like is the sequence with George, Kramer, and Jerry posing as millionaires to check out the condo for sale. Everything else in the episode is just sort of bland, especially the Poseidon Adventure parody.

post your favorite Seinfeld girlfriend

user it takes real talent to make loud unlistenable crap on a computer

Except in the Summer of George where he goes full sweatpants

I get completely naked. Naked dumps feel fucking incredible, just as nature intended.

He drapes himself in velvet that one time

Do you have one of them squat enabled toilets too?

>implying i go to the toilet

Just like nature intended, bro.

>shitting in a toilet
>not shitting in the shower and stomping it down the drain