Thousands of years from now, when humans are long gone...

Thousands of years from now, when humans are long gone, far away alien civilizations may one day listen to something from my culture. Did something from your culture make it onto the Voyager Golden Record? If so, what was it?

youtube.com/watch?v=3LM_TZ1adl4

WE WUZ INTERSTELLAR CHICANOS N SHIEET

aliens have no ear

I can't believe this shrieking joke was send for the Ayylmaos to find and reproduce.

Did the NASA fuckwits want an interstellar war?

I wasn't born in the US

fuck

You sound upset, whats wrong?

my culture sent Voyager itself

Nobody will ever listen to this.
We are alone and mean nothing.

This, fucking yanks.

Before it reached aliens, it is destroyed by the heavy gravity of alien planet

We are alone.

That song is the equivalent in the spanish language of a sub 70 IQ ape "singing" trap in ebonics after mixing crack with heroine.

The whole song screams "subhumanity".

Ayylmaos will probably stumble upon themselves with this song and say: "why?".

"How could such a race that reached the stars and send us this probe ever created such a dissonant catastrophe, is it a joke?".

Humans are truly capable of the best and the worst.

We truly are a bridge between the skies and the apes in the trees.

It's okay we can go and retrieve it and bring it back and listen to it

It's not lost

>platicando

Paquito is mad their shit-tier music wasn't chosen to be sent to eternity lol

Butthurt shrieking subhuman spotted.

Every time I hear a "Hispanic" American "speak" in "spanish" I want to grab a gun and shot them right in the mouth.

Of course, I would never do such a thing because I'm not a fucking ape, unlike the Dominicans or Colombians who shot and killed among themselves yesterday in the middle of the streets of Barcelona, who else if not a monkey from the most violent continent in the world, but you get my drift.

Canada
Yes

no one do these things
wanting to makes you an ape

CHI

Why are the Spanish so cringy?

CA

Keep trying to fit in, I think its starting to work.

NO

too much ardor de culo from you asspain

80% of the people that worked on it probably weren't even yanks, let's be honest

>Did something from your culture make it onto the Voyager Golden Record? If so, what was it?

No, however, in the sense that the germanic culture such as the classical music of the germanic nations in europe is shared by also Norway then in a way y-yes.

Oh wait, the language English is scandinavian, so yes definitely. Feels good.

Were you rooting to put them to sleep with a zarzuela or is this about your gipsy music?

Didn't that shit have greetings from like 100+ countries?