Do you even remember them?

Do you even remember them?

Other urls found in this thread:

sendvid.com/kdcmhsju
youtube.com/watch?v=E486XjhYHh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

REEEEE VICTIM BLAMING REEEEE

I know this is probably a meme thread, but I thought this was a really great line.

Bucky's reply was good too.

I couldn't hear it in my theater, what was it?

He said I remember all of them.

Asks the guy who forgot that one guy one the roof that one time and caused the Mandarin.

The line reading was different in the movie. It showed more anger than sadness.

*Shivers*

Every time a director directs an actor to say a line, they usually go for multiple takes, first either getting actor to sound very sad or very angry or a bit of both.

And when they edit the trailer they never use the exact scene that is in the movie hence the line reading sounds different.

>you would be amazed how different you can make a scene by simply getting the actor to deliver the same lines but in a more serious, threatening or comical way.

They do that shit all the time and it irritates me.

I remember a trailer for Bourne Ultimatum having him say "I remember, I remember everything" and nothing of the sort was in the film.

Now for this new movie the trailers have him saying the exact same shit.

>UNDEROOS

what did he mean by this?

It's what Spider-Boy used to wear.

>did you know?

that really got me bros

We know that shit already. Actors do it as a matter of course.
The problem is that final cut has not been decided on, but they're passing scenes to the marketing department nonetheless who use these rejected takes.
So when you actually see this scene that you've watched several times in the trailer and it's a completely different take, it takes you out of the movie and hurts your experience. This is not a good thing.

but they weren't even friends, they never showed a scene with them broing it up
they mostly argued

Funny thing, he blames Steve for not telling him

But Natasha was also aware about Bucky being behind Howard and Maria death

>watched the trailer several times
>watched a trailer at all
you deserve it

>My hands are a little dirty

>So was I

Really? Jesus Christ.

There were a lot of things from the trailer that weren't in the movie or said differently.

-YOU JUST STARTED A WAR!
Nowhere to be found.
-We need to be put in check.
Noticeably different.

Is the slut going to get the iron backhand as well then?

Steve nor Natasha knew it was Bucky, they only knew Hydra was behind it.
They FEARED it actually was Bucky, but didn't know for certain.

Here's the movie version of the line if you want to compare it to the trailer version.

sendvid.com/kdcmhsju

Also Martha and Thomas Wayne?

>The Winter Soldier is also Joe Chill
Aww shit.

but Widow had no connection whatsoever with his father, Steve on the other hand had a connection, so who cares about Widow knowing?

They manipulate trailers on purpose guys.
Watch the one for Predators, there's a scene where Adrian Brody's character gets lit up by about a dozen triangle targeters. In the movie it's one. The just CG'd a whole heap of them in there to build hype

..... did Winter Soldier do Aurora?

>PART TIME

Bucky is cute. CUTE

For Tony, Natasha is always a double-agent. He never really trust her.

All of them

None of them

how did they find out about that?

faggot

When did cap find out it was bucky? That didn't happen in any of the movies, did it?

he didnt know it was bucky but arnim zola told him hydra killed the starks in Winter Soldier

>This doesn't have to end in a fight Tony
>mfw waiting for Iron Man to show up in that scene
>he never does
>This doesn't have to end in a fight Bucky

fucking trailers man

youtube.com/watch?v=E486XjhYHh8

Zola pretty much implies it in TWS. Also Widow gives Cap the Winter Soldier file at the end and tells him something like "you might not like what you read in there".

And it worked better.

Was "I was wrong about you. The whole world was wrong about you." in the movie at all? I don't remember it.

Nope. Neither was "You just started a war!".

For the better I think, that line was pretty cringey.

>You just started a Marvel's Captain America: Civil War.

No, but you definitely felt that Tony thought that during (or even after) the fight.

ISN'T THAT THE QUESTION OF THE DAY?

This:
>While a great many people see you as a hero, there are some who prefer the word "vigilante".
Was also changed to this:
>While a great many people see you as heroes, there are some who prefer the word "vigilantes".

So many deleted scenes

I loved the part where Spider-man screams "NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME HERE" before attacking falcon

she released the files, doesn't mean she read them. Zemo talked about having to decipher them anyways. She probably didn't know and steve only knew because bucky told him.

>you might not like what you read in there
How does that imply anything about Bucky killing the Starks?

>you're a big guy
>so was i
bravo russos

>steve only knew because bucky told him.
No, he didn't.

uh, yeah, he did. Not on screen tho.

>tfw "I was wrong about you. The world was wrong about you," wasn't even in the movie

Part of me really doesn't like that. It removes the ability for the actor to make a choice. And yes, directors work with actors if they don't like that choice, but it's a process you use to develop how the character thinks and feels throughout.

It must be so confusing trying to act consistently as a character when your performance is one long choose-your-own-adventure for the editors.

>If Tony responds ANGRILY, go to page 130!
>If Tony responds with SADNESS, go to page 56

He said Tony's a big guy for him

>He's my friend.
>So was I.

>Never got along.
>Barely tolerated each other.
>When not outright arguing, Tony made jokes at Cap's expense.
>A split over ideology is treated like an inevitability since Avengers 1.
>So was I.

>[citation needed]

yeah, but they were still homies. And to be fair, tony made jokes at everyone's expense. He's probably besties with bruce and he got the worst of it. Long post short, tony is a dick.

>steve only knew because bucky told him.

He knew because Zola hinted at it while explaining how Hydra was still around in Winter Soldier.

only saw it once, but it was pretty clear that bucky told him when they asked him what zemo wanted him for. You know, the whole "tell me what happened on dec 1991" or whatever.

Cap is not an autist, he can connect the dots.

But he and Bruce actually bonded. If your bro jokes at you, it's one thing. If some guy you barely know who's already established a resentment toward you does it, it's kinda fucking annoying.

Tony's reaction in that part was like having the nerve to look surprised when a coworker you don't like does a favor for an actual friend instead of you.

Cap probably gained a lot of respect for Tony once he proved he was willing to give his life to stop the nuke in New York (even if Tony wouldn't let anyone forget), and Tony seems to like people who actually don't take his shit and fire back at him. (Rhodes is better at it, but Cap's okay). They weren't besties, but they had a lot of mutual respect developed and had fought together. A very strange friendship, but one that existed nevertheless.

If anything, what makes Tony so angry and sad is that Cap has done everything in his power to trash his friendship with him - all in the name of helping Bucky. Keeping the truth from him, refusing to compromise, refusing to trust him - all of these betray Tony's friendship, but that Cap's reason for doing so is his friendship with Bucky means he never really was friends with Tony in the first place.

And then Cap has the gall to write him saying "I win :') but if you need us, call xD)"

I like Steve as a character, but goddamn am I mad at him after this movie.

>I like Steve as a character, but goddamn am I mad at him after this movie.
same

I guess this movie does a good job of not picking sides and letting the audience decide who was right. Your entire post sounds off and sounds like someone butthurt after getting dumped. You could argue the same that tony did everything in his power to force captain out, all in the name of easing his guilt. Cap was gloating, he was essentially saying, "no hard feelings, I'm still here for you, I'm still your friend."

>Cap wasn't* gloating

Part of me wonders if it's the Super Soldier serum. It exaggerates personality traits - that's why Steve was the best candidate and Skull went uber-evil.

Some of Steve's traits were determination and loyalty. In this movie, both those traits actually proved detrimental to him. His absolute refusal to compromise destroyed the Avengers, and his loyalty to Bucky at the expense of all else destroyed the friendships that may have kept them united even if they were forced to go into hiding.

Arnim Zola in the Winter Soldier
He clearly implies that the Winter Soldier is used by Hydra to get rid off some people.
They were behind Howard and Maria "car accident" in 1991 and more recently Nick Fury "death"

So I still don't understand why there is SO much people calling it a twist that the car at the beginning was Howard's (we allready knew that Tony parents were death in a supposed car accident + the super soldier serum in the trunk)
and asking how Steve knew, even asking how Zola knew all this when he says himself in the movie ...

That was not the twist.

The real twist was that Zemo found the footage.

a. because not everyone suffers from autism and remembers something that was flashes for a fraction of a second in a movie a few years back, and b. zola only implies that it was hydra, not that it was bucky.

It was very clear IN THIS MOVIE, CIVIL WAR, that bucky explains to cap what happened on dec 1991

>Your entire post sounds off and sounds like someone getting butthurt after getting dumped.

I suppose it does, but it's mostly written from Tony's point of view. I'm mad at Steve but not for the same reasons Tony is.

And Cap wasn't gloating on purpose, but Steve has surprisingly little regard for the feelings of others. Cap deeply hurt Tony on a very personal level. It's not really his place to just say "no hard feelings." Steve's a good soldier but he's a terrible diplomat.

>It's not really his place to just say "no hard feelings."
sure it is, because their fight was more than just "steve knew and said nothing." Neither is "right" and both have "wronged" the other. Cap said "hey look, I still call you my friend" and stuck his hand out, Tony just has to do the same.

>And Cap wasn't gloating on purpose, but Steve has surprisingly little regard for the feelings of others.
funny thing, but Chris Evans said something similar in the promotion interviews, that he feels that Cap isn't capable of empathy and that he is not a brooding kind of guy when it comes to other feelings

A good soldier doesn't have empathy, they make calculated choices based on orders and what they think is right. And Cap is an excellent soldier.

What was so hard to get and remember from a scene that was made to clearly make you understand that Hydra was still around inside the Shield and when they needed to get rid of someone effectively they get the Winter Soldier out from his cryo-sleep to do the job.
He shows that's what happened for Nick Fury earlier in the movies and shows some footages of Howard and Maria death to "subtly" make you understand that he was also behind this one.

Problem is, that it was for the people with whom I saw the movie and for too many people around the web, on boards, chat and so called "critics" on youtube even calling it a plot hole...

Wait, he said Cap isn't capable of empathy? That's weird. He might be right, actually, but I'm surprised Evans said it.

It's a good contrast. Tony is very emotional and prone to wild swings in policy and opinion based on his feelings. That's why he swung so heavily to the Accords after the woman confronted him about her son's death.

His strength is compassion for human life, but his flaw is his inability to accept the human cost of war. Note how upset he became at Coulson's death in Avengers; while Steve was able to respect Coulson's sacrifice and move forward, Steve was nearly crying.

People die in war, even if you do your hardest to minimize it. More would have died in New York, Sokovia, and Lagos if the Avengers had not intervened. Cap knows that.

But Cap's problem is that he's forgotten that the lives lost still matter. Even if you minimize them, each death is still a tragedy and a horror. He'd move heaven and earth to protect Bucky, but callously forgets those who die in his wake.

>What was so hard to get and remember from a scene that was made to clearly make you understand that Hydra was still around inside the Shield and when they needed to get rid of someone effectively they get the Winter Soldier out from his cryo-sleep to do the job.
>He shows that's what happened for Nick Fury earlier in the movies and shows some footages of Howard and Maria death to "subtly" make you understand that he was also behind this one.
again, a. 99% of the movie going experience forgot a majority of winter soldier, yet you expect them to remember a brief throwaway scene during a valley in that movie?
b. zola implying it was bucky who killed the parents doesn't negate that bucky told him when cap asked him what zemo wanted.

>zemo: tell me what happened on dec 16, 1991
>cap: what did he want?
>bucky: oh, he just wanted to know about these super soldiers that hydra was working on in serbia.

that's essentially what the movie shows you. Maybe they gave you too much credit to fill in the blanks they left to build suspense

>cap: what did he want?
>bucky: he asked me about dec 16, 1991, when hydra made me kill howard stark and his wife, because lol no witnesses, to get some super soldier serum they were working on. He wanted to know about these super soldiers hydra was working on in serbia.

evans knows the character better than anyone since he's essentially developing him.

I dunno if Cap is incapable of it - he clearly empathizes with Bucky's trauma (else he wouldn't be understanding of his brainwashing). But he seems to have trouble knowing when it's time to drop the "calculated risks and acceptable losses" act in favor of being more compassionate.

Which they've been teasing at for a while. Steve doesn't know how to do anything but be a soldier. He barely left the gym before The Avengers after he was unfrozen, and his greatest fear in Ultron was that there would be no more war to fight. I think he worries he's actually not a good man, just one who appears heroic in a time of war.

Using the younger picture of stark kind of bugs me here but they hadn't casted older stark yet

>99% of the movie going experience
audience, meant movie going audience

Wonder how many deleted scenes were in the movie.

>iron man 2 (2010) first appearance of old howard stark
>captain america first avenger (2011) first appearance of young howard stark
>captain america winter soldier (2014) they use young howard stark pic for a 1991 event
BREH

Anyone else feel like there are multiple endings that were filmed, specifically one where Tony died?

no. Feige has a plan, he needs the movies to follow a certain path.

Older Howard was in Iron Man 2.

Shit irks me too

I thought that was the ultimate faggot bitch move the way Tony repulsored Falcon.

why? They used a picture of when he was young and handsome, why would they have to use a current picture? It's probably more fucked up that they just pictured him and not also his wife. It's a minor pointless thing to get worked up over.

Yea, the plan is to "use the ending test marketing shows will generate the most interest for the next movie."

Nah

Falcon and the rest refusing to cooperate nearly killed his best friend. Knocking him on his ass is pretty minor as responses go.

what kind of plan?

tony is a hothead. He is a dick.

I could had sworn he said, "I remember all of them". The ones he killed

breh, you can't be serious

the one that leads to infinity wars and keeping their IPs alive.

you can see it the other way and that him being a dick and bringing his friend along cause him to get hurt. I mean, it was vision who shot him. This whole movie was literally tony's fault.

that actually makes quite sense, i wish they had fleshed it out more what makes them so different

>the whole MCU exists because of tony stark
>kill him off
lol no.

a flight plan