What's your favorite African country and why?

What's your favorite African country and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QOj_NvfTLUU
forbes.com/sites/ceciliarodriguez/2016/02/10/the-olive-oil-scam-if-80-is-fake-why-do-you-keep-buying-it/#1a5d58625e0c
unz.com/pfrost/the-jews-of-west-africa/
youtube.com/watch?v=7Rh6gDEO4JA
v1.educationendowmentfoundation.org.uk/uploads/pdf/EAL_and_educational_achievement2.pdf
unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What's your favorite African country
Tunisia
>why?
high quality olive oil

>What's your favorite African country
The United States of America

>Why?
Banter

kek

France because I've spent a lot of time there growing up and so became fond of it

South Africa

Dutch territory

>Brazil
>Liveleak

You're memeing but American culture has a huge African influence that a lot of us are unwilling to admit. From ragtime to house music, all American musical innovations are derived (at least in part) from African traditions.

American cooking and vocabulary also have a significant influence from Africans and African Americans. Because most wealthy Southerners had black cooks for centuries, certain elements of West African cuisine became part of America's food culture. Gumbo, for instance, is an African dish with an African name.

Nigeria. They are the smartest.

In seriousness, it's probably Namibia, which is basically South Africa without the vitriolic anti-white sentiment.

youtube.com/watch?v=QOj_NvfTLUU

Christ almighty

Rhodesia

Mozambique or Angola
Best flags

forbes.com/sites/ceciliarodriguez/2016/02/10/the-olive-oil-scam-if-80-is-fake-why-do-you-keep-buying-it/#1a5d58625e0c

Kenya. Great memes.

Don't the Nigerian Igbo have super high IQs on average? Like the Jews of Africa basically

South Africa

pic related

Yes they do.

unz.com/pfrost/the-jews-of-west-africa/

Egypt
Because of history

I always hate the comparing one people to another when it makes no sense at all. there's no comparison.

France

Algeria
Because La Peste, Khaled, yummy cuisine and based as fuck posters.

Read the article.

Lol they left the Dutch way way way back.

They're a stateless middleman minority selected over time for higher-than-average IQs

Because there's a ton of other people in Africa that fit that description.

Jewish histrionic is completely different from Igbo and most comparisons are just ad hoc and rely on the reader taking shit face value.

A single African country can have dozens of very different ethnic groups. That being said, my favorite African ethnic groups are the Igbo, the Bamileke, and the Tswana.

I don't know...

Libya is breddy gud if the posters are anything to go by.

And the other Nigerian ethnic groups resent the Igbo because of perceived unfair business practices.

Igbo's had a state though per-colonialism.

>selected over time for higher-than-average IQs

Literally a policy that favoured them. Also that time span is extremely small and has no big effect just like how the American slaves were selected to be x trait meme.

>tfw no Namibian gf at 3:15

Like always, success breeds jealousy

france

They do really good in school

Argentina
Because of dankest african memes

They've been traders and merchants for all of Western Africa's recorded history.

>portugués

Those numbers should factor in drop-out rates. If the Portuguese, for example, have a culture of seeing school through, they'll have worse scores than a culture where people drop out before their GCSE's.

USA

Burkina Faso. Literally the land of honest people, led by the nicest dictator of the continent, Sancara

Equatorial Guinea of course

youtube.com/watch?v=7Rh6gDEO4JA

>nicest dictator of the continent, Sancara
He died bro...

That's true of African immigrants in America as well. They're higher achieving than white Americans or black Americans.

Culture > race

I know. But he was cool. And his reputation is cleaner than Lumumba's or Gaddafi's

They found it was mostly due to not understanding the language

Lemumba really did nothing though. He really couldn't do anything that would have a positive outcome and the UN let him down hard as a precursor to future events. Any man would turn mad dealing with the shit he did.

So have a fuckton of people

You're right.

That's like the leading cause of school drop out in developing countries. Not insulting Portuguese but it's a very common problem.

i'm sure there are a lot of hausa, yoruba etc. in england too

also is that chart proof that L O N D O N is like the only functional part of the country? most pakistanis are concentrated up north. sadiq should secede if there's like an economic crash or really any reason at all

Abusing the system and banking on the colonial master to give out benefits to you solely for the purpose of turning people against each other is totally success. Hell if Brits settler were a thing in that area those Igbo's would be thrown under the bus asap.

I go to a university that prides it self on being one of the top ten colleges with black people in STEM.

In all my Engineering and high level math classes nearly all of the black kids are 1st generation immigrants. And nearly all of them are Nigerian Igbo or Yoruba.

Its so stupid how these kids that outscore most white kids get AA scholarships and slots in University that they don't even need.

And the African American kids that Affirmative Action is supposed to be helping barely use it and if they do its usually arts related.

Its so dumb.

Such as the Ashkenazi Jews. The point is, they're an ethnic group that has made their living in a way that rewards cleverness and they have done so long enough for natural selection to select for cleverness.

AA is ridiculous even in principle, but somehow even more absurd in practice. An affluent Asian qualifies, and the child of Bosniak genocide survivors doesn't.

Chad, for obvious reasons

IMO it should be income based

People in poverty need extra attention and should be rewarded for seeking higher education.

Botswana

Because it's the only African country ruled by Africans that is actually functioning

Asians do NOT get Affirmative Action.

AIDS fucked their shit up bro

There are literally Igbo Jews. They believe they're one of the lost tribes of Israel.

Other Nigerians are doing pretty fantastic and those people abroad are the ones that are much better off then other Nigerians the cream of the crop.

There's others that are functioning. Botswana isn't really that impressive.

irrelevant.

Because that's even more vague. There's gonna be a ton of people abusing that with how much ways you can hit that income quota.

The Igbo outperform the other ethnic groups both inside and outside of Nigeria. They've had a reputation for being smart for hundreds of years.

Angola

I can practice some of the Portuguese I've learned with some of the friendliest people I've ever met.

This.
Independent Biafra when?

It's not irrelevant. You took issue with the phrase the "Jews of Africa" and I told you how they're literally the Jews of Africa.

Botswana's yearly GDP increase from their independence until 1999 is astounding.

Federal aid is need-based, if you're a broke white kid from WV you can get into WVU for almost nothing. College admissions are subjective, if i'm a ~Rich White Male~ with a fucked up home life and I write a decent essay about it it will probably get me Bonus Points. This isn't China and the system doesn't think my SAT being 100 points higher or lower than someone is that predictive.

most AA is just a smart black kid getting to go to Harvard instead of Texas, or Texas instead of Texas Tech, and i think the best conservative case against it is it pushes people too far/into meme degrees

chimamanda ngozi adichie a cute

Should it succeed again?

Who do you think would help it?

^, mate, ^.

Igbo Jews are super small minority that have no influence or any power in Nigeria or Igbo's themselves.

Because here's

>v1.educationendowmentfoundation.org.uk/uploads/pdf/EAL_and_educational_achievement2.pdf

Yoruba beating Igbo's. Of course having a smaller % of the Nigerian immigrant population means that an even harsher selection mechanic will occur where less poor Igbo's are damping the score

Sweden

>Retartugal

Most of the charts in that document show Igbo beating Yoruba.

Look at this GCSE data and check out this page.
unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/

>Igbo Jews are super small minority that have no influence or any power in Nigeria or Igbo's themselves.

Irrelevant.

Burkina Faso, but that no longer exists.

Today, Gabon is the best one.

The Igbo had a 100% GCSE pass rate in 2009.

And this has them losing to the Yoruba

They are about even on average

Madagascar for meme muh heritage reasons

Also even though he is only half Aiaz Ismael is so dreamy

probably Namibia
I like Ethiopia as well but they need to sort themselves out

Namibia has some of the greatest disparities on the continent and the German and Afrikaner population have substantial amounts of power and influence beyond that of the black majority and even political elite.

Ethiopia is horrid in its tigrinya centric ways but it's no more unsorted than Namibia, it just has more people and power groups.

Namibia because of the Kaiser-loving remnants of the former German colonialists.

They even have newspapers in German and stuff.

Diddies :D

>What's your favorite African country?
Ghana

>And why?
gf

Egypt and South Africa :D

eritrea, egypt, kenya
cape verde

South Africa or Tunisia

WE

Swaziland, because the life expectancy is the lowest in the world

dayum, Africa looks good

Damn son

Ghana because they seem to love everyone according to every poll

uhhh.... Ethiopia was a nice little kingdom at one point

Really?
So was Madagascar. At least they had something to believe at the time, unlike now.

>implying it isn't a meme just so they can get you in their countries to fuck you up

What a nice bunch

They had a highest approval rate for liking Vietnam (like 90+% iirc) according to one study I read so apparently yeah.

I think they're just ignorant. If they actually met you cunts they'd quickly reconsider.

South Africa
>why? Afrikaners