BE AUSTRALIAN

>BE AUSTRALIAN
>POO ON THE WATERCHUTE
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/02/world/australia/melbourne-beaches-storm-waste.html?_r=0&referer=

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nXGPZaTKik
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>t. pajeet

you win this one

>BE AUSTRALIAN
>GO FOR A SWIM
>YOUR BOWELS UNLEASHES ON THE BEACHES

least we contain it to one area yank

You are lucky your shitposting powers are preventing this from spreading

TOILETCLOG IN THE SURFSPOT

SHIT VEGEMITE IN THE BEACH M8

>shitposting

it is spreading all over the internets via a Macedonian vegetable blog

PUTTIN THE SHIT ON THE BARBIE

ever heard of a bondi cigar?

SHITTY DIPPING

U

stop giving us shit

Quads?

NOW THIS, THIS IS A SHIT

POO IN THE BIG BLOO

UNLEASH

Crocodile dundee more like DUMPDEE

>BE AUSTRALIAN
>POOP TAKES 20 HOURS TO DOWNLOAD

>AUSTRALIFILTHS

>BE AUSTRALIAN
>PRECIOUS REEFS
>REEFS ARE CONSTRUCTED WITH EXCRETE

Beach, it's Australian for toilet.

this is actually a well known problem in australia, if you're a going to visit australia you should also know though I don't think it is advertised anywhere
every coastline in australia has sewage outlets and some of the most popular (eg. bondi) beaches also have sewage treatment plants right next to it, google maps it if you don't believe me
swimming normally is not a big deal, you won't have raw sewage anywhere near you, but after any heavy rainfall do not swim for a few weeks
you can also just check beaches before you go in, if there are no surfers or the surfers look like tourists because they have no wetsuit or something similar, do not swim

brings a new meaning to "Just taking the piss streweth"

You cunts are as bad as emus
youtube.com/watch?v=2nXGPZaTKik

>every coastline in australia has sewage outlets
> the most popular (eg. bondi) beaches also have sewage treatment plants right next to it, google maps it if you don't believe me

golden coastline more like BROWN COASTLINE

GRUNT ON THE OCEAN FRONT

AUSTRALIA HAS GONE FROM OUTHOUSE TO IN OCEAN.

Straya's a sinking shit m8

Didn't know Australia had such a huge beach bum problem.

What's with international poo incidents? Sharting in the mart, pooing in the loo, pooing in everything

DIARRHOEA ON THE PIER M8

PLOP ON THE DOCK

SHART IN THE STRAND

>TURD SURFER

They say australians are a real shit with the ladies

Holy shit

>D E S I G N A T E D

>S H A R T I N G

>B E A C H

POO
O
O

Those were the same people complaining about the water quality during the olympics.

Damn son.

>AUSPOOLIA

HOW CAN THEY RECOVER?

I've been crying for hours, I thought the whole world loved us

DESIGNATED

Eww

>tfw ywn be an auspoo

Go on and laugh at me. Like I give a fuck. You think I'm upset that you think this is comical? If I'm able to provide some sort of levity to the sad existence you call a life, then so be it.

But maybe instead of laughing you should learn. Try to model your own meager existence off of my own, and you could possibly achieve some of the greatness that I espouse. Maybe you'll stop eating the cum from your girlfriend's pussy after Jamal fucked her for a few hours, and you'll be the one cumming in your girlfriend and Jamal.

Maybe you'll get out of your dead-end job and actually go back to school. Maybe you'll join the military and become an officer after a few years.

Sure, you may never come close to my plane of existence, but you might be able to get at least a taste. I can assure you it will taste better than Jamal's semen.

>never tried Jamal's semen

its sweet and salty at the same time
like duck pate

>Melbourne
Well I can't say I'm not surprised.

Uh-uh, certainly. Well, it doesn't matter. You, personally, won't live past your 60's. If you'll manage to cross the street safely till then, which I doubt. See ya.

>his president is a walking turd

>his seas are pools of diarrhea

>his pants are pools of diarrhea

>he shits in spongebob's back yard

>being so fat you shart on your own backyard

>tfw Melbourne is so """diverse""" the streetshitters have turned it in to a giant loo