Eternal /got/ general

Queen of love and beauty

TWENTY

>rickon stark's actor is taller than ramsey snow's actor

you dun fucked up dabid and dabid

K I N V A R A

>Bran goes back in time unsupervised
>witnesses Benjen letting Lyanna and Rhaegar go with Wylis packing their things
>knowing that Benjen could have prevented Robert's Rebellion and the demise of his house, but chose not to, Bran decides to take it upon himself
>Bran calls Wylis "Wylis! Wylis! Wylis!"
>Wylis doesnt hear him
>Bran shouts "Hodor!!"
>Wylis hears him
>"Hodor?"
>Bran wargs into Wylis and stops Rhaegar and Lyanna
>in their POV Wylis went apeshit and is grabbing Lyanna by the wrist
>"I'm sorry Wylis" Benjen whispers as he drew his sword and hits Wylis with the hilt
>Bran is smacked thorugh space and time and is thrown from across the room, landing beside Hodor
>Hodor looks at him and says "Hodor"

Can't wait for little finger to btfo his whole house and become warden of the north

Any user got any dank cleganebowl memes? I Want them all!!

Redditors showing up to defend Episode 3 as we near Episode 4. How surprising

how did they fuck up? In what world do you live where a teenagers hormones are the fault of two jewish writers? Do you expect them to have Rickon kneel in every scene so he seems shorter?

/got/ is dumb as fuck sometimes

>factually inaccurate statement

There's plenty to complain about without making shit up.

Don't see how this matters

How do you go from this..

never realised until now how fucking good of a mad king dafoe would make

OUT AM I?!

reddit leave

to this?

>Cleganebowl will happen, just not the way you think it would
>Day of Cersei's trial
>Cersei's champion is Gregor
>Faith's champion is a literal who
>Septon Maribald goes to Kingslanding to warn and investigate the people calling themselves 'Sparrows'
>He explains that they're not affiliated with the Faith, and that The High Sparrow used to be a rejected Septon who wanted to overthrow the current status quo by drawing blood
>Cersei does not listen
>Mountain wins the trial
>Newly-turned Margaery and Loras sides with the faith
>gets killed by the mountain
>They retreat back to the Red Keep
>Tommen confronts Cersei for Marg's death and orders the kingsguard to slaughter Gregor
>Tommen is killed by the Mountain
>Cersei goes batshit and orders to detonate Kingslanding using the stored Wildfire
>Mountain goes in a killing spree throughout Kingslanding
>is confronted by the Grave Digger
>they fight throughout KL
>Maribald confronts High Sparrow
>Cersei is killed by Jaime

>

>ebin reddit falseflag

time

Promise me, Ned.

Puberty plus going to the chippy every day

Sup reddit

>muh historical accuracy

who cares about the feasibility of any of that shit, the problem is that Arthur Dayne used one sword, Dawn, which is described in detail, and he wasn't dual wielding in the books.

People are angry because it is a retarded thing to change, and looks clumsy and dumb on screen, people expected a badass sword fighter, not a human helicopter.

Literally Joffrey 2.0

jesus christ, good lungs on that one

>its an everyone that disagrees with me is from muh boogeyman site memepost
Behead yourself if you do this

How did roose bolton die again?

Promise us, Ned.

what a dumb wall of shit.

hello there reddit

>2016
>being this full of shit

10/10

>damage control

its the icing on the cake though desu, because it makes it less believable.

go cry about it on r/asoiaf

I guess everything just works out for Ramsay.

why is she so perfect?

Poisened by his enemies.

Poisened by his enemies because he was a cunt.

He put your bookfag sword in the ground and dual wielded because of over confidence and arrogance, what's so hard to understand about that?

Fucked to death by Fat Walda

You conniving motherfucker, you cheeky little cunt.. I've been elbow deep in that fat bitch's gaping cunt for the last 12 hours, trying to figure out if she were really going into labor or she just enjoyed the company while taking a huge painful shit. THEN YOURE GONNA KILL HER? JUST LIKE THAT? fuck you m8, "HURR DURR LOOK AT ME IM A BIG BOY NOW WITH MY BIG BOY PANTS" whats babby's gonna say? "LOOK AT ME IM LORD BOLTON NOW"? What? you thought Karstark here will go "WOAH RAMSAY IS PRETTY BASED! I WOULDNT WANT TO PICK A FIGHT WITH THIS PERSON"? fucking leech, I was in there, A DOZEN HOURS! DOZEN, trying to get the stench off my nose coming from that fucking disgusting snatch, FUCK YOU RAMSAY, I'm gonna fucking cut you open

dawn looked like shit and he dual wielded because he was actually two people, Dayne and Whent, but extras are expnsive and they had two scrap two actors from the scene to make room for Bran and A thousand eyes and two man

topkek

tl dr you faggot
She isn't

do you know how hard dual wielding is?
the strengh it requires (especially with two gigantic longswords like in the show)?

it's not something a fighter does "for the lulz".
in the roman fighting pits, it is said that people who dual wielded gladius needed to train twice as much to become even mildly proficient at it.

Well THAT does sound like it could happen.

I love how Ramsay doesn't even try to make a half-believable cover story.

What enemies again? Stannis got BTFO and there's not a Stark anywhere remotely nearby.

>Stannis got BTFO
>implying

Sounds like dual wielding was a perfect fit for your precious master swordsman
IT'S FICTION

Butthurt Stannisfag detected.

>ramsayposting
>misspelling his name
Is there a more blatant way to out yourself as a reddit showfag?

> Your argument is invalid because:
[shit that has nothing to do with it]

> 'Well the romans-'

Fuck off

blind idiot

kys

his EMENIES user

he clearly said he was poisen by his enemies
you wouldnt doubt ramsay would you user?

he's in love with sebil kekilii or whatever her name

do you think he gave her the fat pink mast?

A. It's time to let go.

B. There's not a single shred of that army left standing.

funnywhore.webm

post more lewds and qt webms of her

preferably lewds

nah joffrey didnt have plot armour this thick. I hated joffrey but i loved his scenes, i just sigh and think "alrightttt then" whenever there is a ramsey scene

not in medieval times.

in medieval times, swords didn't go through armour, which means those two swords are gonna do nothing when you want kill another knights.

also, he was a warrior. the first arrow or javelin would've killed him without a shield.

dual wielding in the pits didn't serve actual purpose, it was entertainment, so much so that IRL, spartacus, who dual wielded, drooped the second sword and took up shield when he rebelled.

dual wielding swords only provides downsides, like extra weight, and less defense.

Might as well have said he got poisoned by the hounds.

Fuck off Michael Bay

are you this retarded or just pretending?

So apparently this semen demon is going to comment on Varys' castration. I can safely say that we can expect more cock jokes next episode.

>doesnt like one of the only interesting characters left
Sort it out cunt

Joffrey was protected by characters that could actually get shit done, Ramsay is just a cunt with plot armor.

> 'Wow he doesn't agree with me. What a fucking retard'

FICTION
I
C
T
I
O
N

Autistic retards need to go back to /lit/

Reminder

>literally no ass

>it is said

no, nobody fucking says that, and if they do they are wrong

you are either left handed, right handed or ambidextrous, and arthur dayne apparently was ambidextrous, it's not something you fucking train at

>shit he called me out on my bullshit
>better call him retarded
kys

Literally nothing interesting about him, Gary Sue who gets everything handed to him on a silver platter.

So if he turned up in a medieval tank powered by midgets and claiming FICTION you would still feel okay about the scene? Because that is how stupid and retarded the scene looks at the moment with the dual wielding shit and useless helmets and armours.

then whats this

So based on the tower of Joy fightscene if he had even one competent guy to watch his back Dayne could have turned the tide of battle right?

So glad I'm not the only one who hates this guy.
I can appreciate book Roose and Ramsay but show Ramsay is shit.

"As the western sky turned the color of a blood bruise, she heard the sound of approaching horses. Dany rose, wiped her hands on her ragged undertunic, and went to stand beside her dragon"

Can we agree that it's sunset, right?

Nigger detected

>bigger ass than 90% of girls on the street
>uuuuuhhhhhhh she got no ass

I have a bigger ass than her and i am a guy. Fuck off

The Tower of Joy scene was hella f*ckn epic, reminded me of the star wars prequel fights. Really great stuff. I don't know why you contrarians didn't like it, i mean this is all just mindless fun, stop being so uptight lmao, its fiction after all.

>attack attack!

I miss Viserys.

The "blonde girl gets free armies just by acting smug every time she meets someone" act has gotten old.

>>>/autism/

> Day of Cersei's trial
> Cerse's champion is Gregor
> Faith's champion is Sandor
> Jaime is attending and sitting next to Cersei
> Cersei looks over to Jaime with a smug face
> Victoryensured.png
> Jaime pulls off his face
> Cersei is suprised and disgusted
> It's Arya
> Panic.png
> Stabs Cersei in the throat and in the eyes
> 'You are no one'

What the fuck do you know about it? My dad was right handed all his life, got some of his right hand fingers chopped off in a buzz saw, and learned to be left handed.

He even learned to play tennis with left just as well as he had played with his right. It is absolutely something that can be trained and a simple google search will find thousands of pages of information on this for people afflicted with conditions or accidents that remove one hand in some way or another.

seriously though, wtf happened? Is the actress pregnant?

>implying Arya isn't going straight for Freyshits

> 'Haha wow dual wielding sure is stupid because TANKS MIDGETS FICTION STORY BANG BANG SISSLE :DD'

>useless helmets
How were they useless?
Atleast somebody wore fucking helmets in a sword fight.
All those "stab in the head" deaths could have been avoided simply by wearing a helmet, it's so fucking stupid.

>post yfw arya will handle the book stoneheart's mission of frey slaughtering

I bet if you got a pot full of gold you'd complain that it isn't diamonds

Daily reminder that Dany isn't fat and if you think otherwise you should go look at yourself in the mirror

Just wait until the Dothraki decide to join her in a couple episodes.

ambidextrous people didn't use two swords, how many historicly retards can there be in one thread.

why would they? wouldn't it be better to carry a shield that can stop javelins and arrows. or a dagger to kill downed knights.

what can you do with two swords? you can't strike twice as fast, and stricking twice at the same time would do you no good either, as the attacks would both be less powerfull than a single attack with both hands.

on the other hand, dual wielding puts you at a disavantage. it impedes you from defending against projectiles, upsets your balance, dimishes your impact force, and makes two handed tecnhiques, which allow you to down fellow knight, impossible.

all soldier, be them right handed, left handed or ambidextrous were trained to use a sword on their right hand, and a shield in their left. knights where trained to use both hands as weapons (if the weapon required it)

i called him a retard because my point did it did have to do with the Original Post, and because the romans were an example.

fuck off