this will be future of japan

>yfw Make Japan Yayoi Again
>yfw Jomon DNA will be eradicated

Other urls found in this thread:

yfull.com/tree/D/
wps.tumblr.com/post/151510493327/e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jomon masterrace > Yayoi subhumans

the fuck is this jomon yayoi bullshit anyway? People who moved from the peninsula to Japan(渡来人) pretty much dominated the island's gene pool during the 4th to 7th century. Natives got pretty much swept away. I thought Sup Forums was good at history?

there was a guy on here last night calling the Ainu "Polynesian" so...

arr rook same no matter how much people try to say they're different 2bh
she can be entirely korean or entirely japanese and there'd be no difference

Nope. Japanese paternal haplogroup D has a depth for 22000 years there having perhaps arrived from the Philippines at some point between 22000 and 50000 years ago.

yfull.com/tree/D/

So we have to conclude that Korean women absolutely loving having sex with hot Ainu Jomon dudes.

pass, that could be easily a man.

The Jomon component in mainland Japanese has been estimated from genome-wide analyses to be somewhere around 20%, 30-40% in Ryukyuans, perhaps 80% in Hokkaido Ainu (less now due to extensive intermarriage). Japan is a mixed-race country

>Japan is a mixed-race country

ew

Jomon is mix of noth Ainu and south austranoid and Polynesian at stone age.

Nips/weebs co-opting the anglo meme for that other island nation. Don't pay it much mind.

mixed-ethnicity perhaps. they're all azns.

If I was a Korean woman in 1000 BC Japan and I had to choose between having sex with a Korean man or that wild Ainu in the forest outside our house I think I'd go with the latter choice too.

good to know snow nigger weeb. you can go back to jerking off to your cartoons now

Jomon and Yayoi
Jomon were indigenous to Japan with Australoid features.
Yayaoi came later from south china and Korea with Mongoloid features.
Though the Yayoi genocided the Jomon, they also mated, mixed and modern Japs (Yamato) were formed.
Ainu the native people in noth japan Hokkaido have more Jomon blood in them.
Even today in Japan some people have a more Jomon face than others.
Modern Korean is much near the Manchuria people.
For example PSY. He looks like a more Manchurian mongol.
Even Korean president Park Geun-Hye is looks like a Manchurian mongol.
Also you can see tha face of Asashoryu, mongolian sumou wrestler. He is kind of similar of PSY.
If we study the history of korea and location of Korea then we can know why Korean and Manchuria is similar.
Even ancient Koguryŏ is noth Mongolian equestrian. And ancient koguryo people is became Manchurian and noth korean. Capital of koguryo was at noth Korea.
Also pic is a test of DNA.

t. Kim Ping-Pong-il

Did you know Korean males have only 8cm penises? Well of course you do

>ITT: westerners who are pathetically insecure about his genetics and muh heritage

just bored. jpn v kr is the one of the oldest battles on Sup Forums

>t. butthurt english teacher

>Be Korean
>Be good at Starcraft, League of Legends
>Die without ever having sex

>random finnish mongolian man is being hostile to koreans for whatever reason
look we feel sorry about the nokia man ok

The whole world hates Koreans bud.

Based on craniofacial data, koreans have a more projected maxilla, northern chinese are the least prognathic, japanese the most prognathic.

Overall east asians all have relatively flat faces. Japanese that believe they look caucasoid is quite frankly some sort of delusion they seem to have stumbled upon.

yeah but you don't have to express it so excessively on an anime board. That's just sad

shut the fuck up i always succeeded to fuck with your girls while you losers stay mad

t.mikko jaakko tuukka hämäläinen mäkelä

>mikko jaakko tuukka hämäläinen mäkelä
sounds like a star wars name desu

She looks like a plastic surgery as like a Korean.

LOL

Jesus Christ, Koreans think someone would believe this.

yeah but we really don't share our DNA with mogolians. This Japanese man looks similar to mayor of Seoul, though.

>right: before surgery
>left: after surgery
I am okay with this

We have off course flat face as Yayoi too. YaYoi is important part of Yamato.
So our face is could be Yayoi.
But just Yamato has Jomon side of face as well .
And Korea had just only full yayoic face.
Such simple things.

>>we really don't share our DNA with mogolians.
No. Korea does.

Not actually. Mongolian is Haplogroup is C3c, C dominant. We only have small portion of tham.

Anyway fact is Korean has more similar of Manchurian face than Jomon.

Ainu of predominate Jomon descent are hot tbqh

N comes from European men who had sex with Korean and Chinese women

Tomiis masa. Zainichi Korean comedian.

le small penes meme
wps.tumblr.com/post/151510493327/e

Park Geun-Hye Korean president

Bigbang which is one of the most popular pop grope of kpop.
They are Yayoi(south chinese) add noth mongolian face=Korean.
Everything is very clear.

At first I thought some of the pictures were the same guy, with pictures taken with different lighting/haircuts/expressions on their face. For some I can only tell they are different people because of the shape of the nose. I swear I'm not joking.

If you think Korea and japan is totally the same face,
Pls show us at least Ainu or Jomon type of face which has no plastic surgery, from Korea.

Japan and Korean is sharing Yayoi blood. So we have similar Yayoi face people, then now pls post Korean without plastic surgery who is look exactly like a Ainu or Yayoi.
By the way, why yayoic Korean singer is always got plastic surgey to look like a Jomon or ainu?

Japanese = Island Korean

Japenese has western face. I understand your point. So can you post your glorious Jomon masterrace face just to proof your point?

>By the way, why yayoic Korean singer is always got plastic surgey to look like a Jomon or ainu?

I think he wants the caucasian features desu

All human beings in Eurasia were "Caucasoid" in the beginning.

Mongoloids are mutants who deviate from the original beauty with their fucked up faces.

She looks too cute to fug her

Korean men actually look like men with strong jawlines. Japanese "men" look like sissy faggots, no offence

You worship caucasoids and you cherrypick certain phenotypes that you believe have a more caucasoid appeal, using that as representative of a typical japanese phenotype, even though that is not the case. Trying to paint typical east asian mongoloid phenotypes as particular to koreans and not to japanese is quite peculiar.

You live in Japan. I have been to Japan. You and I both know quite well what you look like.

the fuck are you talking about

you know Finns aren't Indo-European and are just rat people mutated to look white, right?

why did you post a picture of white men and women

t. korean american retard

Ainu preserved the original Asian phenotype of bearded Caucasoids because of extreme genetic isolation.
Mongoloids originate in some inbred tribe in China with extremely deformed faces and they outbred all the normal looking Asians for unknown reasons.

>for unknown reasons

you know why

I like that you did not even attempt to refute my rat people statement.

def not Korean-American lol.

You know, white people claim to be plenty of things, but the original asians... that's a whole new level for "we wuz".

>lel rat people xD so ebic bantz

Asian ancestors weren't genetically Caucasoid they just looked like it because it's the normal and original phenotype.

lmao jesus christ shut up already

>mfw I am an insecure manlet so I hang around with Japanese guys because it makes me feel more alpha

Then why they were obliterated by fucking slanted-eyed people? Hell, even native american preserved the asian eyes a little bit.

If you are right about "caucasian looking" people, this can only mean that this "bizarre" mutation was a SUCCESSFUL one, at least for that region.

So Hokkaido is the place with best looking people in Japan?

there does exist ethnic coreans without asian eyes
i don't think they look ainuid though

Why?

Seems like a good deal. Attractive Japanese tend to look Korean-like and not Jomon-like. It's the truth, not even trolling.

I've lived in Korea for a couple months now and the typical Korean isn't attractive at all though. Not a fan of the Korean-specific look; this hybrid Japanese-Korean look in OP is great though.

>>his hybrid Japanese-Korean look in OP is great though.

That's Jomon add Yayoi = Yamato.

but American will be Koreanized soon desu

Looks like a mix of chinese.
Looks kek plastic surgery.
First man is like typical failed example of eye surgery.

>the typical Korean isn't attractive

mod them as you wish

there are very few Koreans outside of specific cities.

yes, but as long as you are in a major city, they will be in your room