When will Brasil or other südamericano cucks finally invade this shit...

When will Brasil or other südamericano cucks finally invade this shit? This isn't some tiny island or sliver of land full of Europeans, it's a decent sized colony with hundreds of thousands of people

Colonialism like this should not be tolerated in the current year...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Tlatelolco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For what reason?

uhm why should we? Also the better option is to simply unify South America and steer the public opinion in French Guyana for independence and join us

Where would you yuropoors launch your rockets than?

We now have one million rocket scientists from Syria to teach us how and where to do it Friend

Because it is a disgrace in 2017, it would be better to kill some French speakers

>When will Brasil or other südamericano cucks finally invade this shit?
France would nuke us the following day. Not worth it

venezuela almost takes the left guyana in the 50's

they probably would ahve ended taking every guyana since the dude had an itch for conquering and a huge military boner

Why don't you help us like always to invade Peru/Bolivia and take the resources instead?

*cough* Malvinas

ok gib islands then

Nobody would risk ww3 over some jungle and a medium sized city, also it's not counted as a NATO response area because it's below the tropic of Cancer

Argentina missed the best opportunity to do this a couple of years ago when we had big budget cutbacks, an establishment afraid of military conflict after backlash from Iraq and Libya and between us scrapping the old carrier and eurofighters and getting new carriers and f35s

>Because it is a disgrace in 2017, it would be better to kill some French speakers

Current year and wishing to kill French people is not a reason to invade a nation

You're talking like Argentina had the same force as you and that wasn't the case at all. More over, you cowards threatened of using nukes.

you should give these to Canada

>you cowards threatened of using nukes.
*according to some guy trying to sell their book.

Oh, excuse me. Have you ever sold a book?

Honestly people don't care about most of our overseas territories, especially the ones that are used to cheat us out of money as tax havens

Falklands falls into the special category of
>Everybody is white
>It isn't some massive tax haven
>Somebody else wants it too so now we want it

People even care much less about Gibraltar because it's a tax haven used to steal all the taxes from our gambling companies

This is a disputed claim from some French guys book like 10-15 years ago, some autist on here always posts the guardian article about it when the Falklands are brought up

Literally why. We barely care about ourselves let alone about the Guianas. Also this >Nobody would risk ww3 over some jungle and a medium sized city
They could literally nuke Brazil right now and it wouldn't make a difference, besides less shitposting on the internet and lower homicide rates in South America.

This, sorry for don't can invade Chile together

Sorry Flkwhat? i didnt understand you what place it is?

The Falkland islands = las maldivas

The malvinas then,rigth ?

You shut the fuck off too. Perú would get you a lot of weapons if your stupid diplomats could get their mouths shut.

why don't you humor us and rename it "the Mallweens"?
imagine the argie butthurt when you guys say "you will never get the Mallweens back!"

Valdivias?

also lol'ed with the pic

why can't we be friends?

te terere tere tete
>:DD:D

*coughs loudly* I wonder why you sound so upset by the fact that the argies lost

too many blacks

(Argentifag)Si juntemonos todos a matar unos gringos

kjskjajsjkka nadie va a cachar po wn, debiste tirar un video o algo

Delenda est Perú

Que tal si atacamos Pearl Harbor, nunca se lo esperarían

We invaded it once then we gave it back for free. It is simply not strategic atm to do anything regarding it.

Seriously sometimes I'm not sure if it's a joke with people either getting butthurt about spelling it Falklands or malvinas

For example nobody cares about us saying Spain instead of España or the united States of America instead of Mexico

Your weebness is getting out of hand m8

He is everywhere. No matter where I go in this site there he is.
>First for Sup Forums
>Peru will give its best
etc etc

I always see him at Sup Forums. I don't go there that often tho, only for international cups or matches for the banter and the lulz.

You should come here more often peruano. We need more southamericans around

That is why I said sorry Perú bro, you was our only truly friend against the British.
Pd: we sold you a lot of weapons in secret before the Ecuadorian-Peruvian war

Just joking m8,but i have to admit that my argentinian butt gets a litle sore with this

Alright.

What are you doing in Brazil Meligeni? Vacations?

Yep,the bitches and beaches are better here

Brasil could totally get away with this. In fact if I were one of Dilma's counselors, that would have been my go to strategy to win time. Frenchs would have get rekt again.

>Brazilian bitches are better than Argentinian bitches
Meligeni pls. I've been to Bariloche and Bs.As. more than once, you can't trick me.

Where are you specifically? Btw I don't get the Rio meme. I've never ever have a single problem there, only fun and caipiriñas

>Rio meme
Butthurt non-cariocas.

Never been in rio but I know that there is shit going on there,but if you just dont leave the cool places ur chill

french Guiana is a leech on France.

>you threatened using your weapons
???

Hey when you are threatened with wapons that completly destroys in large scales targets you want to think twice.Also is easy to just drop a bomb.But you know alot more USA

What i want to say is nukes are not just another weapon

But they never said nothing about nukes. There was literally no need for nukes.

of course, that's why they were never used
the whole point of having them is that not only are they a weapon, but also a deterrent, and definitely seemed to work. The french got their shit straight when thatcher started talking about nukes

Part of the reason countries have nuclear weapons is to dissuade conventional warfare Incase it escalates into nuclear war

If this is your position then somebody calls your bluff and you don't back up your word then it puts doubt into everybody's minds about MAD and risks the safety of the entire globe

yeaj pretty much,I just said what i said because that guy was talking of nukes like they were just another regular weapon
Triggered

They cannot use nukes in south America even if there was a war

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Tlatelolco

Leaving aside whether the UN security council would move with sanctions use of a nuke in Latin America would guarantee proliferation in the region which the US would look to avoid at all costs.

This is not a credible scenario, use of conventional forces remains a better alternative even if dplomacy was to fail, which would be the standard solution after facts in the ground have been acomplished by either side. Chances are any south American aggresor wopuld be brought to heel through economic/diplomatic isolation and it would be very difficult for any nation in the region to resist implementing such a solution.

Latin America is useless when it comes to resolving crisis in the region, Venezuela is the best example but the coup in Honduras a few years ago is the best illustration despite Colombia, Costa Rica and Mexico leading the response with near universal support, which brings me to a second point. Even Brazil does not currently have the means to effectively ocupy even a territory as small as French Guiana, Argentina only appeared to have the means in the Malvinas because of the very small population and even then it failed against what must be one of the weakest expeditionary forces in British history.

>Even Brazil does not currently have the means to effectively ocupy even a territory as small as French Guiana
That's plain wrong bro. Every single time I see people here talking shit about brasilian forces. The fact that they don't give a fuck doesn't mean that they can't. They are huge in terms of military power, and they have the means to build shit if they want to. They just lack the will because they have no real threat within the continent, only the US could stand to them. They are so big already that they just don't care about annexing anything, and besides, annexing is literally 20th century thinking.