Did you watcht the royal wedding?

Did you watcht the royal wedding?

Spot the inbred.

Does the Queen even have any real power? Why doesn't she kick all the mudslimes out of her country?

Yup it was beautiful, I cried

tfw I'll never get married

>Yup it was beautiful, I cried
naturally you're talking about Pippa's arse

Not really, she's a mouthpiece of the gubmint.
If she ever did anything they disagreed with there'd be a revolt.

Her and all her family and descendants will live in luxury purely by birthright, her only job is to exist.

Why doesn't the USA have cool as fuck formal uniforms like this?

That's sad. Has there ever been any type of revolt to put her back into power?

is it just me who thinks Kate seems dirty a.f.

>watching a figurehead marry a rich "commoner"

If the "royal" family stopped bringing in tourism dollars they would kicked out on their asses in an instant. Their entire existence hinges on the public finding them a quaint reminder of ages past. They're fucking reality tv stars.

that's not how monarchies work
you don't elect a queen

German inbred scum living out of our money, no fuckin' way. one day they'll be impaled and we'll put a real englishman on the throne as it should be.

I'd say she's a right goer m8t

So does the sword in the stone exist? And if I was to pull it out I would become king right?

Explain naboo then.

I'm saying that because she has no power right? What if a group decided that they didn't like their government and tried a revolt that would make her and her family in charge again?

>navel piercing

confirmed

are you this delusional?

she wanted them in

>What if a group decided that they didn't like their government and tried a revolt that would make her and her family in charge again?

they would be locked away or killed

Imagining being the first guy to smash this
I wonder if Wills has had him killed

I apologize user i haven't been following it. that's why i'm asking.

>Those nonexistent hips

She's not even cute tho

Or if you read a book you'd realise that the queen plays an important part in the role of democracy. There are three powers. The commons, the lords and the Monarch. The commons are traditionally all about representing the common people and their needs, the lords are about representing the long term continuity of the nation and the queen is the protector of the realm in case democracy is ever lost. The armed forces are sworn to the queen because if for instance a power got into the commons and decided to establish a dictator she would come in with the big guns and that would be the end of that. It's not perfect and a true republic is probably better, but the yanks have seemingly thrown away their republic.

looks like a skinny tranny, why would you be attracted to this?

So can the queen go around the british army and have her picking of boy toys if she ever got into the mood?

/fit/

That's more Charles' thing
Queenie is into horses

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

that wedding dress is probably the most beautiful wedding dress I've ever seen
it looks so majestic on her, the cut, the fit, just beautiful

Who has her crotch shot?

no, but the armed forces put the queen over the state. They would side with her if there was a civil war.

one day, one day

That's cool. Can she call on a nuclear strike?

implying the pakis will not enforce sharia law in 10 years

kek

>The armed forces are sworn to the queen because if for instance a power got into the commons and decided to establish a dictator she would come in with the big guns and that would be the end of that.

So she is just a standby dictator in case people ever decide they want to change their political system? What political mechanics exist in your system to reform the country and remove the monarchy entirely?

This makes me feel bad and I'm not even a brit

she probably took on whole rugby teams m8

Does the Queen have any magical powers?

she's immortal

more like polo teams bruv
but your point is valid

And Mr. Bean is a knight. Her life s literally in Mr. Bean's hands.

The Queen is also in charge of the Privy Council, which create a fair bit of non-Parliamentary legislation though Orders in Council. It's a quicker way of making laws than going through Parliament, but is subject to scrutiny by both Parliament and the Courts if challenged.

The Queen can also, theoretically, refuse to give assent to an Act of Parliament. This was last done in 1708. King George considered it in 1914. I would imagine that if the Queen tried it today, she would be forced to abdicate and the monarchy's remaining powers would be stamped out.

Are actual monarchies impossible to have these days?

>ywn marry royalty and have you and your family set for the rest of time

No there are plenty of them out there. Just not in the west.

How can i get knighted?

Yeah I watched it while I babysat my wife's son

This. Bella Thorne is the queen of Sup Forums.

Bullshit i'm reading The Art of The Deal and The Art of Seduction just you wait. I'll be set I just need to find me a fine royal bitch.

You just have to be Muslim now.

Because if the royals weren't getting cucked by the British, they be the ones taking the income from their leased property. Even without tourism, their presence reduces taxes.

They'd just be a bunch of rich realtors if they were kicked off the throne.

Easy, any of the following:

1. Dedicate your entire working life to being a good Whitehall civil servant.
2. Be an elderly shakespearian actor who has crossed into film
3. Be a barrister for 20 years and then become a High Court Judge (which is the only one which actually confers a knighthood automatically)

Molest children in the 70's

You can buy them these days but it does cost a lot of money and require certain connections

So I don't have to kill any dragons? That seems kind of pointless.

>Be a barrister

Serving coffee must be a good job over there.

Blame greenpeace for that, can't kill dragons or whales these days thanks to those god damn hippies.

No that's barely worth an MBE these days, thanks to pressure from the Green Party and PETA.

lol

ayy hol up
So Dragons are real?

Do Charity

>Kate Middleton upskirts and no panties

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

Become famous and do some charity work

Britbongs are pussies, it will never happen.

>yfw the queen BTFO of the chinks

hong kong surrendered again when

Why would I care about the world's richest welfare family?

All the Sikhs would have something to say about that

But exclusively in orphanages and morgues.

We have barely any arabs, pakis speak urdu.

Fucking yanks can't get their banter right,

Ever heard of Saudi Arabia?

one rules over america atm

>Beheads homosexuals
>Holding hands with other men is considered normal

Fucking arabs

>mfw she doesn't just abolish Parliament and raise an army to fix this shit

They are merely exchanging long protein strings. If you can think of a simpler way, I'd like to hear it.

not only did i watch it but there was a street party, everybody will remember that the weather was good that day for their entire lives

>halloween is dead
>easter is dead
>may day is dead
>bonfire night is dead
>spank the welshman night is dead

nobody bother to celebrate any festivals here anymore so the only time we do anything is when royalty is involved

Wasnt that arround the time they wacked Osama?

deal hash and rob a gold medal at the olympics

>Our future king is balding

Top kek.

>meanwhile harry got all the good genes

are you brits looking forward to the new call of duty? you're well represented (:

that nigga got like 1 medal?? rofl

start a crusade or something u fuccn cuckking

I don't see why I would care. An unspectacular unattractive dude born rich marries up. This isn't interesting or special. It just confirms the cynicism of the times.