/capeshit general/

Capeshit General #002
previous thread:

I don't even know why they're making a fantfourtastic sequel since the first one was absolutely shat on.

didn't they cancel this shit for a deadpool 2

Inhumans was also pulled indefinitely from the Marvel release schedule.
>Aquaman and Flash
>ever coming out
Top kek

oh yeah! generals for these shitty movies!

if you think they're shitty why not see this as a containment thread? I think a general would benefit everyone, people who want to discuss capeshit and people who are sick of 10+ capeshit threads at any given moment.

no fuck u. u will NOT contain us. capekino is the only legitimate entertainment anymore and it deserves to cover at least half the threads on this board

I'm making this as someone who loves the Snyder threads and bashing on MCU, I'm not someone who hates discussion of capeshit.

even though I hate capeshit this image bothers me that it mixes marvel and dc movies

Doctor Strange is coming out in July and it only has that one trailer that's about thirty seconds long? That can't be a good sign

>it's an user hates inanimate objects with a passion and replies to a thread about a subject he doesn't care for to show his assumed superiority in a Kiribatian Ruoia-critic mail correspondence episode

It's coming out in November

>"capeshit"

Can someone give me a lot outline of civil war

Iv never seen a superhero film in the cinerma and never will

not even a single one of them will I go watch

Hey, I am fine with generals. Thanks to generals, thread are easy to avoid.

I forgot dr who and got thanks to this kind of threads.

you child

>Iv never seen a superhero film in the cinerma and never will

i saw the dark knight rises

fair play you caught me

Take another look at OP's pic you illiterate clown.

OP's pic is wrong, you fucking retard.
Doctor Strange is coming out in November.

So, what`s the consensus so far?

Switch Avengers 1 with GotG, then flip the whole thing.

What happened to gambit movie

>Fant4stic 2

What were they thinking?

>le kino meme

Its sad that you're asking then but still feel the need to act cool like you're above it.

New here?

Yeah it's a real tragedy

They cancelled Gambit? I was looking forward to seeing Mister Sinister and the mutant massacre

>fan4stic 2
yeah, right

There are still 50+ threads of your shitty genre all over the place. Of course I will bash capeshit.

>flash symbol for shazam

That seems to be the right order

Nobody cares about a fag that throws cards desu

its gonna suck ass when they give use a teenage billy for shazam instead of a kid

ded

Gotta keep those rights