I would much rather watch a standalone movie about the winter soldier than black widow...

I would much rather watch a standalone movie about the winter soldier than black widow. At least the winter soldier has an interesting back story.

Yea but he's a white male so fuck that.

you want to watch two hours of him being brainwashed, getting the shit kicked out of him day in day out and then being frozen?

Could be the time between WS and CW

I would much rather watch anything by a half decent director that isn't a superhero movie

People on this board who genuinely like superhero movies past Avengers must be so fucking boring irl

Wasn't that the plot of the first season of Dollhouse?

Yeah but he's disabled.

Which Female avenger would you rather watch a standalone movie of, Scarlet Witch or Scarlet Johanssen? or Sharon Carter?

I want a Winter Soldier Cold War Operator movie .

scarlett witch. her powers are severely underutilized till now.

None . Either of them boring characters. We already saw black widow movie in winter soldier.

I would want She Hulk movie

>they're both boring
agreed.

>want she hulk movie.
implying planet hulk wouldn't in every conceivable way be better than she hulk.

I just want a Bucky and Steve buddy movie without all the Avengers cluttering it up

In Civil War, why was he under the control of Russians? I thought he was a result of science and brainwashing by the Germans?

Why do you think he has a Red Star on his arm?

scarlet witch along with sharon carter in a marvel remake of blue is the warmest colour

But we know that he was created by German Hydra people and in CA2 we saw that he got the brainwashing procedure from Robert Redford's character who sure as hell wasn't Russian.

This guy has a point

but the actor is shit and wooden, but wait so is Evans so maybe it could work

THIS!

>At least the winter soldier has an interesting back story.

Their backstories are really very similar.

Hydra infiltrated the Soviets.