What was Zod thinking in this moment?

What was Zod thinking in this moment?

tell that to zods snapped neck

tell that to zods snapped neck

Beat me to it.

>wait, that's MY neck!!

Why did he kill all those people? wait. why is he killing me?

Shite, I think I left the space stove on.

Zod (internal monologue): "Oh, snap!"

What is he saying to my neck?

I hope Jesse Eisenberg wont play with my corpse

''I don't understand''

"This can't be happening! I'm in charge here!"

BROKEBACK MYNECK!

"He's too much of a pussy to brea"

That's a big signal

"at least i'll fuck faora on the afterlife"

FOR YOU!

Faora's not dead!

I am ready to become ninja turtle in the next movie.

IMAGINE being on the bridge of the Black Zero for hours on end with this literal sex goddess right there within reach, trying not to watch as she crosses and recrosses her legs in her sexy black unitard,dispassionately musing on the righteousness of the Kryptonian genetics program and how it had freed you all from the "messy couplings of lesser beasts," the pupils in her icy blue eyes dilating in excitement at the very thought of recovering the codex and beginning Krypton's greatness anew; as all the while you listen as her breath quickens and her chest begins to heave ever so slightly in anticipation of the discoveries that await you on the latest outpost, you lose yourself in the reverie of your own most secret thoughts of the things you could do to her in the rest chambers that would make those lips part with passion, those breasts heave in earnest need.

Then Jax-Ur shows up with the latest status reports on the Phantom Drive, and you pull yourself back from the brink of heresy for the thousandth time. Such was the life of Zod.

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

>Did I leave the stove on

I remember that meme heh :)

So I guess we could sum up his final thoughts with:

"Finally, my suffering ends."