Women and children ONLY

>Women and children ONLY

Did this actually happen or James Cameron made it up for more drama?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_and_children_first
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The fate of all straight white males on this ship is sealed. No one shall leave. Shoot every single disgusting privileged caucasian XY-chromosomed piece of shit that attempts to get on the lifeboats.

What did he mean by this?

Isn't it standard procedure since the dawn of time?
Do feminists want to take our glory too nowadays?
Men die first, end of story. Unless you're a pussy.

I've never worked on cruise ships but on cargo ships theres no such rule

>dying for women and chad's kids

betacuck as fuck

You know, the Titanic was one of the very few sea disasters where the "children and women" rule was actually observed, so the movie got that part right

Shit, Captain Smith was a pretty extreme guy.

>dying for someone who'll probably jump on the first Tyrone she comes across

Also nice false-flagging, Bertha

it was traditional to save teh women and children first.

yes, it did happen

*tips bowler hat*

Theres a difference between women and children FIRST and ONLY.

Only imples no male could set foot in a boat if a woman was nearby, whereas the other allowed ANYONE close to the boat to get in

REMINDER:
There were 16 life boats with 70p capacity
4 Boats with 45p capacity

had every boat been filled, there would have been at least 1300 saved

Instead only 700 were saved

that's the best reddit meme

>not commandeering a boat of your own
Seriously, who can't beat up a few girls and their kids?

?

He dindu nuffin

>not volunteering to die
>somehow making you inferior
Survival of the fittest says that despite the fact that I'm a pussy, I, unlike you in this scenario, can still get pussy.

Enjoy dying for somebody who probably wouldn't do the same for you cuck

your Tumblr is showing

LOL Nice trolling attempt. You creepy, cynical bastards and your posts about "cuckolding" and hidden interracial agendas. You guys are too much. Watched the whole season 1 and I never saw ANY evidence of a relationship between Bella and Troy. Maybe I'm just "socially retarded" or something, I don't know. Still better than being like you guys. Seriously though, are you trolling or do you believe the crap you post?

Anyway, I always thought "cuckold" was a funny as hell word. And I swear I've never heard it in actual real life conversation. I'm 39 years old and never even heard the word, period, until a few years ago when I was reading some erotic fiction on the net or something like that.
Wish more people had a heart, empathy, and compassion these days, or at least appreciated those of us who do. Hate how kindness is seen as weakness. Hate how almost everyone here on imdb seems to have the same creepy personality (or is too scared to stand out). Most of you probably aren't even real and this is just The Matrix or something. Probably you all are just a bunch of Agent Smiths ;-) Most of you have all the personality of Agent Smith. Though he's probably your hero, so you take that as a compliment.

But I'll be myself, stand up for guys (and girls) like me who are a bit "weird" or awkward or whatever, and screw what anyone else thinks about it. "Normal" people suck. But I'm sure my message will be lost on most people here, as its not manly, cool, or "badass" enough, and that's all people care about these days, because we've been societally brainwashed to put that stuff on pedestals at the expense of humanity and kindness. The more I think about it, the more I think the hippies were right.

Actually not, historically speaking if you take a look of any ship sinking and the records of who died and who survived, it is clear that the real rule is "every man for himself”

The Titanic WAS an exception, though.

>being a cuck

kys

Do cargo ships usually carry a number of women and kids?

>men used to be considered the head of household
>with those rights came the responsibility of protecting the household
>now men have no rights whatsoever in the home
>still expect them to protect it

Yeah no. I'm punching women to get to my life boat. Equal rights...and lefts.

Nice digits to go with that pasta

I will kick a bitch and her baby straight the fuck out of a boat to make room for me, I don't give a fuck bitch survival of the fittest fuck that beta shit

t. Dio Brando

titanic expert here
AMA

If anything it should be Children first or Children only.

Femicunts love to shove "le sronk independant womyn" meme into everything until puh comes to shove.

Theres usually a few unfortunates hiding in the containers and woman can obviously be part of the crew.

you'd capsize the lifeboat you fat shit

If you were under water, could you hear the sound of Titanic hitting the bottom?

Nice projecting, fatty

1st Officer Murdoch interpreted as "women and children FIRST" but 2nd Officer Lightoller interpreted as "women and children ONLY"

People like you are the reason the west is failing, no one is willing to sacrifice anything

That is exactly true. the movie seemed to reflect this clearly as well

nice trips

You've been brainwashed. That's not honour.

Honour is discarding social norms and fighting those women and children for your place on a lifeboat.

Those people alive back then are the reason why the West is failing. We didn't start two world wars.

Why do people think behaviour like this will save them?
Tbh if you try that shit some white knight Chad is gonna beat the shit out of you with the help of his Stacy harem, sorry bud you'd be swimmin wid da fishes

What is your favorite film?

Titanic (1943)

We didn't start them but we finished them you emasculated nu-male

Fun fact:

The suffragette Emmeline Pankhurst wrote an article about the Titanic calling any man who survived a coward that should have given his seat up for a woman.

You have to explain that to board of inquiry

Titanic Adventure out of Time (1996)

Worth a try, I'm not going to just sit there and get shoved out of a boat or even not bother getting on one

A Night to Remember is 10 times better film than this.

In every single way.

I'm tipping your mother's cunt while we watch you drown.

Fun Fact: Everyone who puts up with this shit is a degenerate and directly responsible for the fall of Europe and the United states.

Unpopular Opinion:
Ismay was more valuable alive than dead. Everyone likens him as a coward who lived while others died, but he gave extremely important testimonies and as he was the head of White Star, it gave truth and transparancy into the workings of the company

> land on island with nothing but dudes on eventually all of you dying out
there is a reason some of us are born white knights who would fucking literally die so someone else could live

Can jet fuel melt steel beams?

Ameriblobs are literally history's road sweepers LOL

>So, Mr. user, several witnesses testified that you kicked a woman and her babe and just to make a room for yourself in the lifeboat. Is it true?

Coward detected

he was the original SJW

>Women and children ONLY
this is my fetish

Fuck off, Nietzsche. Men are expendable relative to woman. If you value the species then you put women and children first when it comes to life or death situations.

This situation is infinitely better then oh I don't know, BEING DEAD. I don't know why anyone would sacrifice their own life for a god damn STRANGER, maybe if it was your mother or sister, sure, but just fucking dying, that's it kick the bucket, for NO REASON, because it's "the right thing to do"? Nobody is going to give a fuck about you maybe you'll get your name on a plaque then be forgotten. Life is worth living enough that I'll kill a stranger to protect it, you're fucking retarded for thinking otherwise.

MUH LIFE BOAT CAPACITY

How did all these people die ,your on a boat made of wood ffs and have over a hour of sink time

I would kick my door off immediately and fashion a ore out of my bed post and sail to saftey

Stupid people from the past are stupid

>women and children only
>niggers are allowed on the boats since they are mentally children
>Tyrone literally breeds your wife before the lifeboat even hits water

fuck the ocean

Fedora wielder detected

>women can give birth to 10 more children
>children can grow up to become the next generation
There is literally nothing wrong with women and children first if your goal is to preserve the population and ultimately the survival of your society

Your talking like this was Noah's ark and the future of mankind was on it

Get a grip nigga

> Equal rights...and lefts

Holy fuck my sides

>the species will die if the few thousand women on the boat don't make it
okay user

Enjoy having your wife honor your memory by riding Jamal Thundercock you pathetic white knight faggot

>if you don't die for other random people the west will fall
Dying for a pointless dogma and platitudes is why the west is falling you cuck
Maybe your life is worthless, but mine fucking isn't. I'd sacrifice my life for a worthy cause if it presented itself to me, but until then my machinations> your woman's and children's lives.

meant for

It was, a small piece of it. In a survival situation men are expendable because it only takes a few to repopulate the community.

>ever getting on a boat

lrn2read, famalamadingdong.

spoken like a true orbitor

(you)

I give you what you seek so

There's people in this thread that unironically would let a child die to save thier own skin

This is literally maths, so here's your (you) right back at ya

>not playing rock paper scissors for boat seat privileges

*polishes katana*

If you have a look on "The Internet", it's full of electric books with the answers to all sorts of mysteries such as this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_and_children_first

A child, no. A woman, most certainly.

but children are worthless

Considering there's over 7 billion humans on this globe and your society doesn't exist anymore because we're all globalists now and your nation doesn't matter or exist in 2016, not throwing women and children into the cold sea to save your own life is pretty fucking retarded.

Chivalry is dead and we're all equal now so women can fight for their own survival, wake the fuck up.

I rather save a woman.

The immediate morality of potentially risking ones own life to potentially save another life vs. surviving and potentially saving more lives

Pretending this is a simple matter is a dogmatic and emotive response. It isn't a simple matter of species, that is a shortsighted and childish view of evolution, and it certainly isn't a black and white moral situation.

Stop thinking with your fucking heart and think with your god damned head.

>children are sacred animals, like hindu cows and must not be harmed or have their purity tainted in any way
I don't think this way of thinking has any historical precedence except in modern times

There's less than a billion if you're not counting niggers and gooks

Two of the guys you are quoting and trying to correct, are actually right according to that article.

Letting someone die =/= saving yourself first. You're not responsible for the fate of others. Plus I can carry one small child or even two, but you must let me on the lifeboat first.

What kind of child?

If it's a brown one then I have no compunction pushing his tiny frail body out of my way

actually men are far more likely to be great thinkers who can bring the future higher so statistically it makes sense to save all men and dump all women and especially children in the deep dark sea

Theres two kinds of people in this world

people that think like you (ubermensch)

and suckers (untermensch)

> 2016

> Literally letting other people kill you

> letting other people trick you into dying

> "you have to die because my life is more worthy than yours, because i said so"

TOP KEK

The question every human must ask himself is, if it came down to it, would you kill another person to save your own life?

>Dying for women

You people are no different from niggers aka animals.

>I will protect you from these misogynistic shitlords, M'lady

kill yourself. End your pathetic existence. Tell yourself you're doing it to preserve the population.

I don't think so. That's not what a Serious Joke Wizard would do.

Germans + Japs : Fighting for a better world, family values, beauty, pride, aesthetics, purity, anti-degeneracy

Americans: Fighting for a jewish world, cucking , niggers running wild, immigration, no jobs, ugly people,
nigglet half breeds, Taylor swift, lil wayne, degeneracy, SJW, faggots, gay rights, atheism, fedoras

Yeah, I'm sure those children could handle the boats all by themselves.

That's awfully racist of you.

Achievement unlocked : Mater Edgelord

>Considering there's over 7 billion humans on this globe and your society doesn't exist anymore because we're all globalists now and your nation doesn't matter or exist in 2016
None of what you just said made any sense.

So you choose to be a nigger instead of technological superiority. Kill urself and do it for "muh womin"

>getting this butthurt over simple facts
You guys are worse than tumblr

Abortion is legal. Women don't have to have 10 kids if they don't want to therefore I shouldn't have to sacrifice myself if I don't want to.