1. Spics have higher welfare usage rates than Blacks

1. Spics have higher welfare usage rates than Blacks.
2. WM/SpicF couples have higher divorce rates than WMWF.
3. Spics have voted overwhelmingly democrat in every single election since they started being counted 40 years ago. Just like blacks.
4. Spic countries have the highest homicide rates in the world, to point that Uganda and the Congo look peaceful.
5. Spics are not White. The average Mexican is 57% Native, 37% European, and 5% African. This is barely "Whiter" than Africans Americans who are on average 25% European.
6. Spics have triple the homicide rate of Whites in the US, even though Muhammed and Achmed are included in “Non-Hispanic White.”
7. The most successful Spic nations are barely wealthier than the absolute poorest European nations.
8. Spics have significantly higher obesity rates than Whites.
9. Spics have an average IQ range of 80 to 90, some variation depending on sources but close to a standard deviation below whites (Blacks have about 1 standard deviation from Whites)
10. There is no “melting pot.” We had laws in place to exclude all non-White immigrants. Since the US was formed, it has always been 80-90% Non-Spic White, comparable to European countries. The remaining population was black and could not vote or hold significant power. So who created the politics? The laws? The economy? The technology? Whites. That’s why the US is a White nation. A nation is not the ground it was built on, it is the work of the people.
11. “Spics can be great! Look at Cubans!” Cubans have very low Native blood. They are basically either Spaniard, Black, or a negro mix. Therefore, “White Cubans” probably actually are White.
(Sources will be in a reply to this post)

The biggest difference between Spics and Blacks is that Spics are taking over our country.

Middle Easterners make up less than 4% of Germany. Spics make up over 17% of the US. Literally over 4x the number of sandniggers.

Look at our streets. This is LA.

Is this okay with you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8
youtube.com/watch?v=1eHwJjqWuL0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

day of the guac when?

This is now an ASCII penis thread
Post ASCII penis
…………………...- *" \ - "::*'\
………………„-^*'' : : „'' : : : :: *„
…………..„-* : : :„„--/ : : : : : : : '\
…………./ : : „-* . .| : : : : : : : : '|
……….../ : „-* . . . | : : : : : : : : |
………...\„-* . . . . .| : : : : : : : :'|
……….../ . . . . . . '| : : : : : : : :|
……..../ . . . . . . . .'\ : : : : : : : |
……../ . . . . . . . . . .\ : : : : : : :|
……./ . . . . . . . . . . . '\ : : : : : /
….../ . . . . . . . . . . . . . *-„„„„-*'
….'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . '|
…/ . . . . . . . ./ . . . . . . .|
../ . . . . . . . .'/ . . . . . . .'|
./ . . . . . . . . / . . . . . . .'|
'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .'|
'| . . . . . \ . . . . . . . . . .|
'| . . . . . . \„_^- „ . . . . .'|
'| . . . . . . . . .'\ .\ ./ '/ . |
| .\ . . . . . . . . . \ .'' / . '|
| . . . . . . . . . . / .'/ . . .|
| . . . . . . .| . . / ./ ./ . .|

uhhhh, but white people don't want to trim their hedges and mow the lawn, someone has to do that job mate america wouldn't function without mexicans

i can take care of my own lawn and hedges i dont need an indian to take care of it

>he thinks this government is going to be competent enough to get rid of us

18 days and counting paco

Wait, why are the people who hire spic wetback labor to maintain their property always rich white liberals like Hollywood actors?

why you trying to pit blacks and mexicans against one another cuck boi? whites are the common enemy, when the day of the rope comes you'll hang first

Daily Reminder: Illegal Mexicans pay more income tax than the fucking shit president.

you both have to go back. We literally elected a president based on an anti mexican agenda. your days are coming to an end

>Is this okay with you?
nope

>We
Hello, FBI.

Stupid Americans.

We're taking over.

White people are 63% of the population. Your days are numbered here.

You took part of mexico by force, we're taking the whole country passively now. Now you're a majority, tomorrow you're our minorities. Enjoy it while you can cumskins!

Moctezumas revenge is coming!

who said we need the government

anglos had nothing to do with monteczuma

Go invade spain

nice marked down percentage taco boy

Lel blacks and mexicans hate each other

>Indians actually believe this

w-why do we have to fight ;_;
why do we a-all have to clash like this
youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8

>cumskins on literal suicide watch right now cus they'll inevitably become minorities by 2050

CANT MAK THIW SHIT UP FAMILIA

>Is this okay with you?
Yeah why not? it's not my country after all

OUT! OUT! OUT!

i beg to differ

>The average Mexican is 57% Native, 37% European, and 5% African
>and 5% African

>American """"""""""""education"""""""""""

>cumskins think Trump can stop the Mexican takeover

AHAHAHAHAHA

>mfe Trump will sell Americans soul to the highest bidder , but its OK as long as leftshits get triggered.

CANT. MAKE. THIS. SHIT. UP.

WE ARE ALL AMERICANS
DO NOT LET THE RUSSIANS TEAR US APART
THE ETERNAL RUSSIAN IS TRYING TO SUBVERT OUR UNITY

yet they work together efficiently to turn texas into brown mans paradise. whitebois can't even cooperate so successfully with their own lel

brown people are not my countrymen
it doesnt matter the fire has started and it ends with your mongrel hide on a spitfire

america is lost. just end it senpai

>CUMSKINS SERIOUSLY BELIEVE THEY STAND A CHANCE AGAINST THE LATINO TAKEOVER

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

the only thing you will takeover is the welfare line amigo

If you learn spanish and genuinely like narcocorridos you can probably integrate into the new culture

GET OVER YOURSELVES AND BLOW EACH OTHER ALREADY. STARING AT EACH OTHER SO MUCH YOU MIGHT AS WELL DESU

NO. EVEN IF OUR POWER FADES WE CAN STILL TAKE OVER CANADA. WE ARE ALWAYS EXCEPTIONAL MOST OF THE TIME

we're all americans if we're here legally and not illegal fucking shits

i will die before i speak spanish
as long as mexcriment is allowed to grace our glorious country with thier presence we will never be the country we once were

I-I guess I can agree with that

c'mon now senpai
c'mon now
c'mon

The 5 stages of grievance for the cumskins

1. Denial (you are here)
2. Anger (probably here too)
3. bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance

C'min cumskins! You'll soon accept your fate!

STOP ANTAGONIZING THE OTHER RACES. You keep that shit up and they are going to list you people as 'White' in the census. STOP!

>c'min
what did the mestizo mongrel mean by this?

im pretty sure he wants (you)s but there are actual people who think like this. Truly scary shit desu

okay let me ask you guys this: what about the issue of baja chan?

what is baja chan?

>WHEN AN INBRED CUMSKIN GETS NEAR YOU

AAAAAAH GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU FREAK!

>MFW SPICS STILL EXIST IN THE YEAR OF OUR LORD 2017

>cuando eres blanco pero hablas español en una área muy racista y los latinos te aceptan como un hermano

Yo, de veras, les doy la bienvenida a nuestros nuevos señores hispánicos.

i will never EVER speak spanish

You do know you can be on welfare/social assistance and have a job.

Will Sup Forums EVER stop being BTFO?

American companies don't want to pay American workers American wages with American worker's rights (or what little left they have of it).

True, but it's too late. Drumpf won't turn it around unfortunately

I enjoy their taco wagons. Convenient and delicious. I especially enjoy their bacon wrapped hot dogs.

ty mexcans

USA is a bigger failure than the USSR was.

Im so glad I moved out of your tanking american "civilization".

Yes, we are conquering you whiteboi. You mad?

>OUR UNITY

lol what unity? you delusional fuck. lmfao

Shut up stupid pole. You'll be cleaning our toilets soon.

Yeah I'm a little mad. What was once a proud nation is now is now just like all the other 3rd world Latin American shitholes

no I'll be killing my former amerikan "countrymen" if yous keep fucking with us.

scum sucking amerikan bolshevik

Revenge for Monroe Doctrine and fucking up other countries around the world.

I had no part in that. Why do I deserve to have my life ruined for something I have nothing to do with and didn't benefit from. Your line of thinking is a little messed up

Idk why white folk complain. Mexicans have been here way long before the US came to be what it is. Texas had a good amount of Mexicans and they were rarely segregated like they did with blacks.

You still have the midwest which is 98% white, so go live there. People complain about the southwest being inhabited by brown Spanish speakers when Spain colonized it to begin with.

But I already live there and it's full of you folks who commit crime and refuse to speak English. I don't think Mexico ever controlled the Midwest

Ok, now go back to Sup Forums.

Aztlan will in 2050.

My state was never apart of Aztlan

Why are millions suffering right now due to U.S. imperialism? You say you had no part in it but you love benefitting from the economic and political subjugation by the U.S.

>white folk unironically believe this

2050 boi, make your calendars and hope your kids speak Spanish if they wanna be employed then .

I'm just a normal person trying to live my life why are you so hell-bent on making it impossible

It will be.

You're not the only person trying to live on Earth.

my grandmother always predicted a great second revolution will happen in USA

it's why my family never invested in any property while we were there.

youtube.com/watch?v=1eHwJjqWuL0

That's not an argument spic that doesn't give a right to illegally occupy my country

I sincerely hope there is because things cannot go on like this.

if Australia had a bigger population i'd be thrilled at the potential of a US collapse so that Australia could emerge as the new western superpower.

Unfortunately, we don't so i have to side with white yanks and say that spics are NOT welcome and should FUCK OFF.

Okay paco I'll see you there

mmmmm mmm mmmmm see the white mans fears

mmmmm mmm mmmmm such delicious tears

What has a white man ever done to you personally ?

>You say you had no part in it but you love benefitting from the economic and political subjugation by the U.S.
there are no benifits for the average citizen, you sperg

These people are really an eye for an eye type of folk

>6. Spics have triple the homicide rate of Whites in the US, even though Muhammed and Achmed are included in “Non-Hispanic White.”
Most ME immigrants to the US are much better behaved than the white trash that live there ime.

the african part is true though what do you think happened to the black slaves who got sent to mexico
they got BEANED

They don't plan on taking over the country through demographics at least

I'd like to see you try, you ungrateful slavic trash.

>There is no “melting pot.” We had laws in place to exclude all non-White immigrants.
Things change Amerifat lmao. Just like
>he remaining population was black and could not vote or hold significant power
couldn't once upon a time and now they can.

You've gotta deal with it.

You can't get rid of us anymore white bois. Even if you somehow manage to remove all the illegals, which I bet Trump will deport less of than Obama, we almost make up 20% of your population. Just accept it, learn spanish, and move on with your lives.

Ahahah you can kiss my sweet ass hole, yank

Before I abandoned your kike sailed sinking ship I sold my SS# to an illegal spic

after I moved out of your kike run sinking ship I sold my US passport to some middle eastern gentleman who may or may not have been affiliated with terrorist groups.

it's too bad I didnt own any property there as well, I'd have donated it to some Native American organization as well.

Do not fuck with slavs, we will fuck you without mercy

Oh and I also burned my US neutralization papers in a ceremony to denounce my alliance with your shitty sinking ship.

oh say can you see?

Why is seemingly every American poster on Sup Forums a spic? Why can't they all just fuck off?

What is the point of posting on Sup Forums if literally everybody using your flag is a foreigner unlike every other country?

Most of the Spics have blood that's been in America for much longer than you have desu lad.

What the fuck does that even mean? My family has been in my state for over 400 years, fuck off with your shitty bait Abo-lover.

I wonder why...

>Mexican intellectuals

pero todavia eres un puto gringo

I thought they'd all be cleaning pools or something, not be on an imageboard. No wonder Trump got elected, we have Mexishit shoved down our throats every single day in all aspects of our life. It's not like he can improve it that much, this country is pretty much gone. May as well head back to Europe.

Gracias amigo

Calla chicANO resentido

>Sandniggers are doing the same shit
Face it lad it's a genocide, a self induced one at that

>couldn't once upon a time and now they can.

Yet they only gained power a little bit.

t. Lyndon B Johnson

Because 60 percent