Civil War's already forgotten by most people

>Civil War's already forgotten by most people
>Batman v Superman's still being discussed daily

What went wrong? Are all Marvel movie destined to be forgettable?

Lol what a manlet

>has to stoop because the mic is set up for him

MCU is just a glorified TV series at this point.
Do you remember what happened in S03E04 of Game of Thrones? Yeah. Neither does anyone else.

Ok but did you laugh? Can you say the same for Bvs? I'll wait.

WILL EVERYONE STFU ABOUT CAPE SHIT JESUS CHRIST

Neither were comedies.

It was only the episode where Dany was based (slave army takeover)

>Do you remember what happened in S03E04 of Game of Thrones?
Karl fookin Tanner, legend of Gin Alley, kills that worthless cunt Jeor Mormont. Classic Thrones, mang.

It's what happens when you make the same flick every year

But the Disney smear campaign tells me zack snyder sucks and that marvel is better because it's fun and quippy

back to your prayer circle, reddit

didn't even know civil war had premiered in the states. literally zero threads about it. i assume they'll pop up when the leaks hit.

I have to agree. People in Civil War fought for... reasons. BvS had stupid reasons, but they were reasons I could remember.

I've been a DCfag since I was 13 and even I know Zack Snyder sucks. Jesus analogies and religious imagery don't magically make a shit movie better.

>Civil War's already forgotten by most people
>500 hundred threads about it minimum on Sup Forums per day

PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD HAVE A TENDENCY TO DISCUSS GIGANTIC FAILURES WITH MEME POTENTIAL MORE THAN ACTUAL DECENT MOVIES.

There you go OP.

>A SECOND FRESH REVIEW

how dare you.

don't ever reply to me or my posts ever again.

Civil War was so absurd it metaphorically slapped every fan across the face with its total bs storyline so much so that even normies had a problem with it.

>let's drop developed characters history to start a play ground fight over something so fucking trivial in the grand scheme of things. Oh archer guy I dropped everything for you once like you were my world and now I'm your enemy just like that.

Fucking stoooooooopid film.

>let's drop developed characters history
elaborate pls

I feel like even if Robert Down-here Jr. was a 6'3, he would still be insecure with his height

I mentioned one in the post you replied to.

Wasn't SJs character eternally bonded to Renners character? Remember when she dropped everything at the mention of him being in trouble in one of the previous avengers. But all of a sudden they are fighting on opposite sides over something ridiculous.

I could rewatch and literally write a timeline of things that didn't work for me throughout the film but I honestly couldn't take that torture again.

>there are tons of Civil War threads in the catalog right now
>"durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr everyone has forgotten it!"
You DCucks are mentally retarded.

The fact that people consider Civil War a decent movie is a meme itself

I thought it's the opposite. I still see people bickering who was right, Cap or Tony.

I still can't believe this is real

People tend to remember things like car crashes much more than they do a lovely stroll in the woods on a summer's day.

There were threads about the leaks. Numerous ones. The fake ones were great.

>People tend to remember things like car crashes much more than they do a lovely stroll in the woods on a summer's day.
Thanks for the laugh, user.

Check the catalog, i see at least 10 threads about Civil War (incluiding meme threads)
Also, check em

DC movies stand the test of time. I literally still hear people say Joker quotes on Twitter and IRL. The Bane speech has become pop culture iconic and beyond Sup Forums. Mother Martha Meme is probably going to be the meme of 2016, its becoming applicable to real life situations like "oh if I only knew your mothers name was Martha" will be the go to joke when two people have a bad argument. People will never think about Peach Tea the same for awhile.

The cultural impact goes with DC but Marvel gives you that McDonalds level satisfying blandness.

Newsflash, people LOVE talking about/making fun of/shitposting huge projects that fail spectacularly.

See TORtanic, which nearly broke Sup Forums when it launched.

Civil War is a mediocre movie and didn't flop. Not a whole lot to meme about.

Go home, DC, you lost.

yeah, it's great.

You just described pretty much every lanklet ever.
Why do you think the manlet meme exists?

I really have to question what leads you to believe this. Currently there is at least ten Civil War threads, including this one, and BvS is only brought up when an idiot tries to defend it or compare the two.

This. If it was already forgotten then why the fuck did you make this thread dumb ass?

>this is what DCucks actually believe

You're fucking delusional.

>discussed daily

because Snyderbots won't shut up

You'd think they'd realize this after the Matrix sequels.

>The Bane speech has become pop culture iconic and beyond Sup Forums. Mother Martha Meme is probably going to be the meme of 2016
>actually proud that his movies will became meme.
so DC now stands for "Depressed Clown" ?