Be japan

>be japan
>get nuked twice
>be a westaboo

why the fuck don't the japs hate USA and the west with a passion?
I seriously don't understand.
the brits and the french have been at it for centuries, and nothing so treacherous and devastating as the a-bombs has happened.
the same with the brits and us and so many other bad relationships around the world.

how are the japs so nonchalant about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AuPYzWnT1aA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3024460/Lonely-shepherd-dead-having-sex-scarecrow-d-dressed-wig-lipstick.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Be Aregenegro
>get island-cucked

the country is full of beta males

it's a sub-dom thing

people r dumb

Because America looks like the Imperial of Japan.
If you don't understand this, you are brainwashed.

because nukes dont exist and it was all a lie, nips are fucking jews

We decided to make oppai loli instead

only poor jealous countries need a reason to hate rich ones. nobody hates germany, but only a shithole like argentina feels a need to resent countries like england for tossing their shit out.

They're smart and diplomatic but don't confuse their friendliness for acceptance. The Japanese are xenophobic as fuck.

weak bait 0/10

>be Filipinas
>get heavily abused by Japan in WW2
>full of weeaboos today
Oh where did our forefathers go so horribly wrong?

We helped rebuild them like Germanistan but instead of being faggots about it the Japs know how to act proper towards the hand that feeds them.

>Before we nuked Japan we nuked Nevada.
True story

The Japanese especially hate Koreans.

>kill jap
Americans should have finished the job

>korea
>talking shit to japs about being beta cucks

lmao okay

Japanese "men" are the laughing stock of every male

you would find how the feel is when I just came this place where Americans (including most of all gaijins) shamelessly were laughing at Hiroshima Nagasaki. I've been hating the US ever since.

lol

Because of MacArthur. He did a literal 10/10 job of turning around Japan and the people were extremely receptive. It quickly became a friendship with utmost trust. His biggest, brightest idea was keeping the emperor alive and using him to institute US values over Japan.
youtu.be/AuPYzWnT1aA
Watch part 2 and 3 in the sidebar too if it interests you.

I didn't know you guys valued newmoot so much. Kidding aside, that kind of stuff is common here, people make plenty of jokes about 9/11 too, including a lot of Japanese posters but I don't let it affect me. Even so, I never make jokes about actual atrocities. I can't deny that when it comes to the war Americans generally seem defensive over the bombing and are adamant about saying you deserved it because "how dare someone attack us?!", but most Americans view Japan very positively.

Literally every Japanese patriot died in the war.

All that remains are cowards and rape babies.

nah, we did enough revenge desu

t.Zhang Xu

I am sorry Toshi but its true. Japanese men are the most pathetic amongst the Asians

our country is still fully under control of US, thus Media never says anything shit about US. Most Japanese are brainwashed and castrated to ensure that this island barbarians never fight back against white devils.

The last one died in 1970. He was still a draft dodging coward.

but you are beta in the 3rd world desu

Argentinian shepherd found dead 'after having sex with scarecrow
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3024460/Lonely-shepherd-dead-having-sex-scarecrow-d-dressed-wig-lipstick.html

>fight back against white devils
muuh...

They were historically a shogonate where the strongest military force ruled over everyone. It only makes sense for them to bow down to a superior force. They accepted their defeat and do their best to impress us as their new hedgemon, and in the end they benefited from it greatly.

No

We have no idea how things would've went if it wasn't for MacArthur. It was a nation in turmoil, full of starving people. If the US killed the emperor and did a shit job of fixing the situation we could have had another rebel nation on our hands.

We make fun of our own biggest tragedy all the time.

Whito piggus as well.

The Japanese imperialists just wanted to liberate Asia from European colonialism to create its own colonialism based on respect for the original Asian nations. The Amerifats were more sadistic and more inhuman, that's why they won, and that is why Europe should take action against barbaric Muslim invasions. Sometimes the barbarian win.

In 1900, USA took Hawaii but no one cared.
Then more Japanese lived in Hawaii than whites. Hawaiian king wanted Japanese ally but hated USA.

Russia and USSR invaded China again and again but no whites cared.
Japan had allian with Manchu in 1920s then whites especially USA's people thought Japan was enough cruel to take economic sanctions.

USA supported Chiang Kai-shek and Chiang Kai-shek killed millions but no whites cared.

In 1941, Japanese navy attacked USA's military base that was made to conquer Asia.
USA's people think that was enough cruel to nuke civilian.

>based on respect for the original Asian nations
>being this delusional
America and her allies are the saviors of Asia.

USA's people thought Japan was enough cruel to to be taken economic sanctions.
USA's people thought Japan was enough cruel to be nuked including civilian.

Kennedy tried to liberate Asia from world bank and economic colonists "in Japanese way and with Japanese support" but world banks assassinated him.

At least he had sex,unlike most jap fagboys

>JAPANESE GETTING NUKED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA, ONLY FUCKING COUNTRY IN HISTORY THAT GOT NUKED NOT ONCE NUT TWICE HAHAHA AND THEY STILL SUCK USA COCK TODAY AHAHAHAHAHAHAH LIKE NIGGA PLEASE HAHAHAAH

mission accomplished

KOREA YPA
JAPAN FORCED KOREAN EMPIRE

I played Metal Gear Phantom Pain and I had to vormit. The level of Japanese American cock sucking is unbearable.

>I shall return
>he returned
Like pottery

t. Hideaki Anno

>“Japan lost the war to the Americans,” he explains, seeming interested in his own words for the first time during our interview. “Since that time, the education we received is not one that creates adults. Even for us, people in their 40s, and for the generation older than me, in their 50s and 60s, there’s no reasonable model of what an adult should be like.” The theory that Japan’s defeat stripped the country of its independence and led to the creation of a nation of permanent children, weaklings forced to live under the protection of the American Big Daddy, is widely shared by artists and intellectuals in Japan. It is also a staple of popular cartoons, many of which feature a well-meaning government that turns out to be a facade concealing sinister and more powerful forces.