Pop quiz, hotshot. There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an hour, the bomb is armed. If it drops below 50...

>Pop quiz, hotshot. There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an hour, the bomb is armed. If it drops below 50, it blows up. What do you do? What do you do?

Well, what do you do?

I take a cab.

Use a piece of tape and tape the odometer so that it's stuck on 50

Let it blow up because most people who take the bus are degenerates

>California
>ever using public transportation that's not a trolley

It's simple. WE PUT THE BRICK ON THE ACCELERATOR

How many white males were on the bus?

>taking a bus
Fucking deserved it, every single one of em

Head for the nearest racetrack or similar cordoned-off area with suitable terrain for constant driving. Arrange for a flatbed truck or modified artic with a treadmill arrangement. Set up ramp on truck, drive bus up ramp, bus lands on treadmill, once aligned, bus is 'moving' at 50+mph on the treadmill, but is actually just on the truck, evacuate bus, turn off treadmill, go home, fuck Sandra Bullock.

Oh and have the phone company give me the cell-tower records for the relevant period of the phone call, identify the location, put out BOLO, have crazy guy arrested, go see him in holding, have him smell my finger, tell him I'm going home to fuck Sandra Bullock some more, go home and fuck Sandra Bullock some more.

Not drive over 50 mph in the first place. Geez how difficult is that?

He'd be watching this all from his TV though so if they tried to pull that he'd just blow the bus up. Unless, it's a no-fly zone I guess.

>He'd be watching this all from his TV though so if they tried to pull that he'd just blow the bus up.

Wait, he blows the bus up if I do anything to actually escape? Well fuck that noise, I thought he was setting me a puzzle. Fuck him if he's a goddamn sore loser.

>BOMB ON BUS
>doesn't immediately stop the bus
This was dumb

Underrated post

when Keanu finally got around to telling him there was a bomb on the bus, the bomb was already activated

>put on shades
>fly out of bus

what's this hairstyle called?

Wet paintbrush.

I can only remember one

The "Homo heidelbergensis"

lel