Is he the most based man on television right now?

Is he the most based man on television right now?

the john stewart of our times

>>>/reddit/

Thank you, John.

You see, it isn't a big deal, even though you made a shallow attempt at it. So based :^)

He was pretty good when he did the bigger stories on stuff that we don't see on the news. Infrastructure, tobacco companies in third world countries and stuff like that.

Once he just started doing the same topics as everyone else he got bad.

Is this a real quote? What point is he trying to make?

we must kill all white men for the sake of progress, that's what my jewish sociology professor told me

What year is it?

>don't care about online harassment
>look down
>brown dick

Damn, Johnny boy loses this one

i love how he triggers Sup Forums

>online harassment is exclusive to gender/race even though most people online don't even specify their gender/race

I MEAN COME ON

>It's a reddit tourist who came here for /got/, capeshit and Star Wars acts like he knows shit about Sup Forums culture episode

>white penis
What did he mean by this?

Online harassment is serious guys. I still have nightmares about getting called a newfag on Sup Forums

He was cuter in season one.

>2016
>we havent killed all white men yet

sMh tBh fAm

>it's a pedo tries to fit in episode

more like the most cucked

>online harassment

how

>redditor outs himself further
keep going

how did he get away with this?

He burnt that cunt Abbot so hard, that makes him a hero tbqh

He doesn't though.

holy shit.

I kinda lost respect for Oliver but this....wow.

>Needing a webm

Fucking hypocrite.

>on HBO

Good thing nobody watches him

>not using webm

Pleb

Why Do Black People Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word?

wouldn't nerdy white boys get online bullied the most? even if just for the fact that they're most likely the biggest majority of internet users?

>only white men are smart and mature enough to shrug off online 'harassment'

thanks john, it's not true but it's a nice sentiment

DESU John Oliver is great. He BTFO's Sup Forumstards weekly and then they come here to scream and cry about it. 10/10 entertainment

>nearly a fifth of the size of a gif
>better quality

He said some things of Brazil that were bullshit. The leftists here hate him, because he implies he knows our political situation and he says shit.

he upsets ameripoors with no effort, so he's pretty based.

This. I wake up every morning looking forward to these retards finding something else to cry about.

>slimy limey
>blowing anyone the fuck out

Because We Was Caps And Sheit

>>posting comics made by angry neckbeards
>>not butthurt and BTFO

My face

>we're not upset, we just need to make daily threads about how we hate him

most of the internet is not Sup Forums. pretty much every other online service does indeed commonly specify gender/race.

Because they are uneducated and they think "well capitalizing one word is nice and proper, so capitalizing every word will make me look super smart and fancy!"

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

>i le trolled you

Ebin

>current year
>still having a white penis

>being cucked by a brit

lol ameripoors

if by based you mean annoying faggot then the answer is yes

This senpai. He triggers the idiots from Sup Forums and their ass pain makes me happy

I think you misspelled "biased", OP.

>suing 8 of his male colleagues
>8
>m8
Could this be meme magic?

Because he was addressing an actual world leader (well, the president of Ecuador), who is a man, therefore it's OK for him to ask all the plebs watching his show to harass this guy online because Oliver thinks the guy doesn't take online harassment well.

But heaven forbid a woman or minority in America hear a slur spoken to them, or to someone else but they happen to read it, because that's terrorism.

>Peace in a quiet town like Luton
Article author confirmed for having no idea what or where Luton is.

What's the story?

as a Sup Forumsack, I can confess that indeed he does

He's mildly funny, I don't mind him, but his faggot fans make him seem worse than he is.