What is the worst episode?

What is the worst episode?

any episode where peggy is an annoying cunt

but she's always right

The one where Peggy goes to Mexico with the soap opera guy. Although, all peggy-centic episodes were annoying.

That propainiacs episode where Hank has a meltdown made me uncomfortable.

Bobby's a fucking freak and I'd have him put down after putting his shirt above his head and singing while holding a propane tank, what a fucking faggot, I'm getting mad just thinking about it

the episode where bobby got bullied at the waterpark

Dale getting sued by Lucky and Luanne to pay for their wedding. Luanne became insufferable later on when she married Lucky

THE FLAMINGO

I always see pictures of this guy, but I have never watched the show.

What's the name of the show and what's the best episode to check whether I would like show?

he is King of the Hill, and the best episode is season 3's A Firefighting We Will Go

The one where peggy fell from an airplane straight into the dirt but somehow managed to survive. It would have been the best episode if she died.

>Based Boomhauer episode
>The worst
Stop posting anytime.

k thanks

the one where cotton hill has to help peggy not be paralyzed.

Someone always says this. Same with Malcolm in the Middle. Lois and Peggy are hilarious matriarchs but unfortunately rage-filled neckbeards have it out for women and possibly even their own mothers.

This is correct.

You wish. Peggy is above and beyond bad, her endless unwarranted confidence pisses everybody off. It has nothing to do with my regular hatred of women and my mom.

The Halloween special. It's awful.

I'll just give myself a (You). Yeah, I totally agree with you.

My mom is nothing like Peggy, she doesn't do shit like

>I'm good at everything, let me do this for you and fuck it up!
>But its okay because my husband will pull a fix out of his nonexistent ass by the end of this episode!

They even directly mentioned this in that one episode where Peggy was trying to get her money back from that scammer. Hank didn't believe she could do it because he pulled her out of so many ruts, and by some miracle she fixed her own problem. If she didn't have her largely unwarranted self confidence she wouldn't cause so many problems.

Either that shitty one where Buckley is an angel or that uncomfortable one with the old lady who wanted to die in Hank's house.

thats my favorite episode :/

The first one or the pigmalion one, because I agree on the former.

Ms Wakefield is up there with the one where Bobby has to get beat up as a mascot, and the propaniacs

Fuck I forgot about Ms wakefield.

I liked the former episode and disliked the latter.

Is it true that bobby hip has a tint of green in the first season when he gets mad because they had a plotline in place of him turning into the hulk?

Any of the ones from the last few seasons
The one where Hank and Bobby have to get emergency cell phones was horrible

*hill

It's so weird to hear Hank say "it's like a batphone, it goes right to her"

>The episode where Peggy goes to court in Mexico for kidnapping
>Her lawyer puts her on the stand to testify in her own words
>Random garbled Spanish
>Jusdge realizes she sucks at speaking Spanish and drops all charges
>Peggy still cries because she thought the judge said she's going to jail while the happy episode end music plays

She's my least favorite character so seeing her get knocked down a peg was great.

It's not a bad episode but the one where Peggy wants to be friends with the trendy mom and Bobby wants to date trendy mom's daughter got really cringey at the end.

Peggy's Turtle Song
>peggy goes to a poetry slam with a bunch of feminists
>hank telling him to put some sugar on top of that sugar cereal
>bobby has ADD but doesn't

What's your excuse?

Are you kidding me? Ms. Wakefield was one of the most hilarious episodes.

Lois yes.
But Peggy getting the Flanders treatment was the worst.

The way they use the only argument you should have, "would YOU let her in your house to die?" and they just brush it off without answering it.

>Knocked down a peg

That's a lie and you know it. But brunette at the bottom is qt.

>tfw dale inadvertently prevented his son from committing incest.

Brunette next to the blonde at the bottom not trendy mom's daughter. But she was ok.

fuck I forgot about Jordan's party episode
>HILLS IN THE CRIB
>AWWW YEAH

>Dancu girl

This episode pissed me off why the Fuck would they hang around with Bill after this

Are you a robot?

I know that it's not the "best" one but my favorite has always been where Hank starts playing "pro-pain"

My cutting off point was when Bill said he was coming anyway after Hank told him he was uninvited.
but man I like that part where he's like "I don't feel anything" and Hank's so relieved "that's great, talk to you tomorrow bud"

rofl

The first episode is GOAT what the fuck are you talking about?

>hank, I didn't marry a..a gamer!
Good thing she was done with Boggle or she'd be a hypocrite

>ITS MY TURN TO BE HANK!

No it's just always catering to him they always have him on suicide watch every Christmas and when he finally gets the girl or does something right he finds a way to Fuck it up but now that I think about it It does hit close to home

>also did he Fuck his cousins ??

If I remember right, Gilbert tells him which one of the three is his cousin and she leaves in a huff, so no, he got the other two

>>also did he Fuck his cousins ??

only one of them was kin, he fucked the other two

BUT WHY WERE YOU DANCIN WIT ALL DOSE GUUUUYS

>Now how long you been sittin' there?
>*exhales smoke* 35 years.

I don't know why but this line always cracks me the fuck up

So, Sup Forums likes to meme on the word 'cuckold' for literally everybody, every character, every actor, except the one guy who is actually a cuck?

Everything is always so dramatic with him. He can't give a real answer he has to talk like a flower

Have you never been in a KOTH thread? People always call dale a cuck.

DUSTY OLD BONES
FULL OF GREEN DUST

if you think that's the worst episode you gotta have brain problems

You mean best right? It's always great when someone is fucking with Hank, even better when it's a kid and he can't threaten to kick his ass.

Fuck that kid and his parents and the cop

Dusty old bones, Full of green dust!

I literally would have ended his life. And then trashed his bicycle so he could ride it to hell.

wow you're so tough i'm capping your post for inspiration

Dusty old bones.

I hated that kid. I hated his parents. I wanted them all dead.

The episode should have ended with hank pumping propane into their house and blowing it up.

>letting a fucking punk shit all over you and my yard
I'll bet you're a conspiracy theorist and your wife gets headaches.

god damn dude calm down you're scaring me

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here. That kid is a fuckface. I don't see why you have such a problem with this

Confirned neck beards.
She is well written and the continuity of her being written shows her flaws get her in trouble. She's a better written character than most women on tv.

I can't watch the episode where she finally stops cheating on him without hearing all those edits.
>I fucked your wife.

This post is ironic right?

jokes on you my wife's on a migraine cruise with her healer

The myspace episode leaves a really bad taste in my mouth. It reminds me how Hank's coworkers went from enjoyable characters to really annoying stereotypes.

The episode where they hire that prankster guy and everybody is too scared to admit that they hate it is also one of my least favorites.

Halloween episodes are great, I don't know what you are talking about.

Only reason to watch that Myspace episode is thick Donna

>any Enrique episode.

>enjoying fillers
No senpai

This pretty much.
The boy ain't right

>you will never meet Roger Staubach's pool cleaner

I really didn't like Pigmalion

You mean EnriGAY?

>It's a Peggy "fucking murders the shit out of a guy" episode

the one where peggy and luanne join a roller derby team basically all of the post-luck episodes are bad

>character is unlikable in universe so its a bad character
I don't think there are many more pleb opinions than this.

kek

>Bobby gets the gout and calls his toe madame and she speaks with a french accent
>Connie is still hot to trot on that dick

Dusty old bones full of green dust

>Luanne became insufferable later on when she married Lucky
This
Lucky himself was a fucking terrible character that never should have been added, his story lines were always trash.

You must have watched it wrong. He was nice and brought something else besides SadBill, ParanoidDale and SilentBoomhaur
Kahn and Boomhauer could have fit his place but they didn't want to over use them for whatever reason.
>hey thanks for giving my religion a try

pegy plz go :(

Shut up dale

The single worst episode was the one where Bobby goes to clown college.

It's not the worst since it's got some good jokes but that Pro-Pain episode always bothered the shit out of me. First, there's the shitty moral that adults shouldn't be allowed to enjoy video games cause they're for kids or what the fuck ever. You can't argue it's about video game addiction cause he just plays the game in his free time and it doesn't even affect anyone else, It gets even worse when you remember that Hank brought up that Peggy spends just as much time playing boggle and it's just sweepeed aside. There's also a ton of shit that just doesn't make sense. It's trying to say that two kids made a full open world game with an accurately modeled Arlen and multiplayer servers and shit in like 2 days. And then there's the part where Peggy just pushes a button and somehow wipes the game from everybody's computer. It just pisses me off honestly

Yeah everything is unrealistic and un-researched which makes it hard to watch. I'm sure there's some other things that I'm more unfamiliar with that would piss off people into that thing, like maybe the Montana episode with the cattle drive through town, or Mower racing, Dog Dancing, building a raft.