archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/68992181/#68992181
youtube.com/watch?v=G97LrHy0aSQ&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=P70WSce2q5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BvS

CW

Both are shit. Grow the fuck up.

CW

>212 replies and 150 images omitted. Click here to view.

strawpoll.me/10192983

Top shelf Evans

It's like comparing 2001 with the Martian.
While BvS and 2001 are legitimately better, CW and the Martian are more enjoyable overall.

why are we not letting the final box office decide?

Because we aren't retards.

Oh wait.

Cause BvS is going to lose, and we just can't have that! That would prove MCU fan are right.

Because CW is going to win that.

>11%

>putting BvS and 2001 in the same phrase

Civil War by fucking miles. It's not even close.

Civil War is objectively better in literally every single way.

>fun? check
>makes you think? check
>story well made? check
>good villain? check

meanwhile BvS

>fun? lol no
>makes you think? not at all
>story well made? not even close, this is the reason why it is a disaster.
>good villain? look at that, no again.

and then you have critics, audience and box office, which Civil War has won, or will win. the only ones who disagree are disgruntled DCucks and the infamous Sup Forums contrarians.

BvS was meant to have the characters have a conflict based on their ideologies, but Civil War did that better.

i rather watch Cap flex his biceps over and over again then watch Superman cook eggs

no homo

It's settled then

Iron Man vs. America Man

>makes you think? check
even the writers disagree, but they also specifically said teens would love it.

Civil War

>Vision cooking paprika for Wanda
>Ant Man going Giant Man
>entertaining airport battle
>oh fuck oh fuck final battle
>Spiderman
>Falcon and Bucky broing it up
>Zemo
>Zemo
>Zemo

BvS

>piss in jar
>battle ending based on Martha
>8 minute Doomsday
>WW googling superheroes
>WW tiny shield covering Batman from massive destruction wave
>quips done wrong

HMM TOUGH

>BvS
>11%
KEK
It even BTFO'ed harder than in RT

btw, this is my vote (in case it wasn't obvious enough. )

CIVIL WAR.

link it faggot

and don't be mad that it made your brain hurt

How so? In BvS it wasn't so much a conflict of ideologies but rather a conflict over the threat that Superman represented.

I'd rather watch the one with Scarlet Waifu in it.

>ant man becoming giant man

That was literally the only fun thing on that list
CW was an embarssing cluster fuck of a movie with cringe master spider man. If anyone actually enjoyed it they should probably die

>Vision cooking paprika for Wanda

>Vision cooking paprika

>Vision cooking paprika

>Cooking paprika

>Paprika

cw

>CW was a cluster fuck

If CW was a cluster fuck i don't even know what BvS was

jesuskino

crying_dc_fan.mp3

t. mad DCuck

>29%
Oh look, higher than the RT score, they must be happy.

>Scott Lang given star treatment in a fucking blockbuster
>Supes and Bats made into caricatures
CW

>REEEEEEEEE NEVER INSULT DISNEY

okay kiddo

> a decent 27%

>DC flicks
>deeper meaning

yeah because muh forced symbolism right? piss in jar means he is human and jesus can't piss, Martha really means Mary like the Virgin, Doomsday represents Frankensteins monster which REALLY means jesus hates it because you shouldn't be able to create like jesus, WW googling heroes really means jesus realizing he makes mistakes, El Flasho scene really means Jesus Christ is pissed off in the future

right? sooooo deep

nationalreview.com/article/433246/batman-v-superman-culture-war-gets-mythic

nationalreview.com/article/435036/captain-america-superheroes-dumbed-down

Considering how much he enjoyed Transformers 2 and GI Joe 2, not surprised he liked BvS since it's pretty much at the same level.

Kek

>actually posting Armond's reviews

Both where shit.

>armond

LOL

>posting a review from a person who give good reviews to TF ROTF and Jack&Jill.

So, critics does matter now ?

>No wonder Civil War’s big blow-out — half the superheroes pointlessly battling the other half in a Leipzig airport — becomes repetitious and calamitous. It’s the most pointless, decadent scene of the year so far. Directing team Anthony and Joe Russo work by-the-numbers, staging blurry, undecipherable action and rounding up extraneous Marvel characters Ant Man (Paul Rudd) and Spider Man (Tom Holland) for comic relief. It’s rebooting on top of rebooting simply because fanboys love a reboot; that’s how pathetically indoctrinated we’ve become. The Russos’ Iron Man versus Captain America competition appeals to comics fans’ sophomoric cynicism, but the head-banging among invincible beings amounts to nothing; it lacks the magnitude of Batman v Superman’s soulful contemplation of wounded people who are torn and fighting against themselves.

>Civil War
>more like backyard brawl

Don't forget Nietzsche too, pleb.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/68992181/#68992181

Simply put, you have a low cinematic IQ, or some sort of Stockholm Syndrome, from overexposure to bland, safe, PC and soulless mass-produced blockbusters, which has conditioned you into accepting the absolute lowest common denominator standards in filmmaking, writing and cinematography as somehow acceptable, when you should in fact feel nothing but contempt or disgust for any Kevin Feige-conceived product.

Even strictly in the field of capeshit entertainment, where the bar has always been pretty low, since they're primarly a children media, the level of genuine quality and creative abilities (which comes from studios giving freedom to an auteur with a strong personality and vision towards the material) has kept dropping since the 90's.

When Raimi's Darkman/Spider-Man, Del Toro's Blade 2/Hellboy, Burton's Batman 2 or Bird's The Incredibles offered innovative and playful set pieces, meaningful and relevant themes, each with a very distinct, appropriate tone and truly cinematic aesthetics (simply compare the lighting or editing to today's equivalents), none of these qualities are to be found in Civil War or any of the previous MCU entries. This is why Edgar Wright got fired from Ant-Man. This is why Feige keeps hiring visionless point-and-shoot directors who come from TV or comedy, colorblind cinematographers and art/set design teams who seem to be in love with grey, sterile hangars for some unexplainable reason. Action scenes are now being conceived by CGI teams months before the movie begins shooting and all follow the exact same formula.

Even as a child, I couldn't imagine being dazzled or amused by those turds, as they're utterly devoid of any charm, colors, magic or imagination.

>BvS
>more like Bitch vs Slut fighting in the toilet.

BvS so much it's not even funny

Reminder.

Civil war

youtube.com/watch?v=G97LrHy0aSQ&feature=youtu.be

>marvelcucks put in their places

>makes you think? check
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
>capeshit
>think
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>>makes you think? check
>>story well made? check
>>good villain? check

HOLY
FUCKING
SHIT

This crossover is better than both desu
youtube.com/watch?v=P70WSce2q5c

trips of truth

Bvs by a big margin

>piss in jar

we're drowning in an ocean of piss

>can't even argueing with that statement
>can only reply with caps lock laugh and languge.

BvS
>Overcomplicated villain plot
>Nonsensical argument
>Characters don't act like themselves at all
>Terrible writting
>Mediocre action scenes all in pure darkness so you don't know what's going on
>Good BSO
>Batman fighting Superman wasn't all that relevant in the end

CW
>Overcomplicated villain plot
>Saving Private Bucky instead of actual Civil War
>Characters have human flaws, but sometimes hard to justify
>Forgetable BSO
>Acting wasn't spectacular, but it works quite good
>Misuse of most characters
>Good action scenes

I'd say CW wins because even though both have similar flaws when talking about plot, CW actually is amusing to watch and the fights overall look better, while not trying to be so deep and philosophical (and failing to do so). Also, in CW the characters are more likeable overall even if they keep acting like assholes every now and then.

DCucks on scuide skwad watch

This. DCniggers are truly the worst subhumans to pollute this Earth. What do they even contribute? They should just die

Friendly reminder that dumbed down masses historically represent the majority of the world population.

But by all means, continue with your Marvel circlejerk to make you feel better about yourselves, if only for a little while. You can't hide from the fact that your mediocre and conformist lifestyles are drenched in banality and lack of ambition, and that you're celebrating the success of a faceless corporation as your own.

One more thing; why do Marveldrones fear what they don't understand?

Encountering the unknown reminds them of the ultimate unknown: death.

If a person is unsatisfied with their lives and feels inadequate they reject it out of fear of having to face their own mortality one day and realizing that they wasted their lives.

So instead of facing their inner demons they choose to cower in the warm and soothing but provisional embrace of escapism and ignorance, which is what Marvel flicks represents to them.

Have fun in your thread though.

>le if more people like it it must be good meme

Dumb sheep

>4 guys using an inaccurate test is proof

Confirming this

Marveldrones eternally BTFO

Yeah, we're dying over here. But not of death. We're dying laughing: At you, sir!!!

Everyone else, enjoy this bunny, Attached.

>enjoying superhero movies

You have to be at least 18 to post here.

Marvelcucks please take care after reading this, please talk to someone if you feel like doing something drastic

> single movie investments carry the same risk as multi billion dollar franchise investments,

tell me if anything I just said confuses you and i'll explain.

>Disney willing to lose money at all

I'm a psychic and I can read minds of DCucks. I see words. Those words are...

>sacrificial lambs

Also, there was something in there about taking his wife's son to a baseball game.

>Alice already that low

Batman v Superman because it had Wonder Woman & Batman in it.

Honestly, both films where terrible, but I prefer the one with two characters I at least enjoyed. People need to stop pretending that these films are any good. It's just a matter of which superheroes you prefer

>Alice isn't a sequel to a $1b movie

rottentomatoes doesn't write the reviews you dumb fuck

>Rotten Tomatoes is owned by Warner Bros
>so Disney bribe Warner Bros
Hmm....

Say someone that typing with this face right now.

I'm very ashamed that I actually splurted with laughter when I enlarged that and saw

>big guys

>resorting to memes to hide the pain

I'm glad you found a way, keep posting if that helps you!

>critics are now dumbed down masses

>do not actively go out of their way to shot on their competitors

Friendly reminder that, statistically speaking, DCfriends will live fuller and well-balanced lives compared to Marvelchildren.

Check'd
This is getting too brutal man.
Bitter truth is hard to swallow.

>dat youtube comments tier post
Fanboys and their shitposting are the worst.